Why are people so racist? wtf is this degeneracy

Why are people so racist? wtf is this degeneracy

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/N7Fio
archive.fo/U0Plj
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/148690181/#148694701
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

How am I supposed to enjoy interracial sex if I can't be racist about it?

People need to compete and win. some people are so powerful that they need to consider people using massive generalities in order to make efficient and fast decisions to get things done. Other people will never have power over anything, so they choose the dumbest, easiest thing to fight over.

Because no matter how hard rabbi tries to outright lie to you and keep you in the dark, the light of truth always creeps it's way in to lead you out so that you may discover your true self and fulfill your destiny in this harsh world.

If you need to corral a bunch of mouthbreathing inbred retards, tell them someone who is visually easy to distinguish from their close-knit community populations is responsible for their problems. Then, two thousand years later, watch them drag entire civilizations back screaming into the abyss because nomatter how much knowledge you allow people to have, they're basically chimpanzees under it all.

Hurt egos. That's all it is.

OP gonna get v& posting that pic

Your confusing the word racism with discrimination. Im not racist against snakes, i just know which ones bite and which ones dont.

ooo never seen this one.

DELETE THIS PICTURE user

THE FBI WILL COME FOR YOU, I BET THEY ARE COMING FOR ME RIGHT NO-

Because races have known proven differences.

Liberals and the media want you to believe that there's no difference at all other than skin color.

Anyone who shows the truth is called a racist and gets their character attacked. Because it's the truth and the left's only response is to silence and shame them, because they have no counter argument.

Any other race doesn't bother me desu. But, niggers do.

You're asking why I'm aware of the behavioral traits and patterns of different races of people?

> why do you think about things you experience?

For real though, remember how hard that original thread was slid?

yep

Those paint tier copy and paste aliens in a generic desert scene?

Ayy lmao

Does anyone even have the original picture? Apparently that shit was real.

What you describe never happens

archive.fo/N7Fio

not being racist is the real degeneract

reminder that all racist posts are done by niggers to try to make us look bad

>Why are people so racist?

I saw it. It wouldnt let me click the thumbnail so i could save the pic in full resolution but it was fuckin creepy.

Post thumbnail.

delet

Never saved it. I wanted to save the whole thing because of how weird it was and then i gave up and later when i found out how hard the website was getting ass raped for it i went to save the thumbnail and it was gone

>tfw no creepy alien to fug

The real question is - why are blacks so racist against asians

archive.fo/U0Plj

Because race is something that needs to be preserved and protected

Someone posted the pic in full resolution but it's gone now. It's weird if that really is real, because it just looks like photoshop to me. It is creepy though.

Well, on this board the racism comes from age 40 and over master manipulators who coerced 18 year old hormonal white boys to become TrumpFuckers about 2 years ago. The plan worked.

Proofs

All of this racism and the mass shootings and the behavior from the public as if we're monkeys with a box of matches justifies them keeping their black box secrets. They claim we can't handle that type of technology or that level of freedom. Bad call for humanity.

For you :^).

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/148690181/#148694701

niggers are the real racists

Kek I went and got it

as if any alien that evolved wouldn't have also come from a background of endless intergroup warfare. that's what it means to have genes.

>no one has done a faceapp on this yet
come on now

What? This looks CGI as fuck.

Thats 100% not the original pic lmao.

Who knows?

I remember when this entire website went down because someone posted an ayy lmao. Was that picture real? I didn't believe it when I saw it

I keep hearing about this thing but the only pics that ever get posted are memes.

I never got to see it. Been anxiously waiting for it to show up again.

yes it is, I saw the original

I have it, found it the other day, but someone distorted the image and i havent found way to get original abck

POST IT
I wanna see it get slid and crash the website again.

Gimme sec., driving

It was the Russians.

Oh shit nigger

>looks like the grinch
>grinch is an ayy
>grinch that stole christmas is actually a documentary

HOLY SHIT THIS IS IT

Can't be. All blurry and shit.

Seems fake?

It’s distorted on purpose ya dumb

It is a biological tendency to prefer one's perceived in-group, there are good evolutionary reasons for this. It isn't at all degenerate.

Lol who’s gonna believe me in this Mongolian throat singing board?

post real version plz. don't be a fag. i was here when it happened but still haven't seen it.

fpbp

Getting slid or people don't care about the OP?

OP made the classic mistake of posting a pic more interesting than his topic

We getting slid :(

Was it really all the way back then? Everything from those dates were removed from 4plebs

Yes, spread the word user

I could've sworn it happend in April. My memory must be leaving me. But then again, I only ever saw the OP.

REAL ALIEM CUMMIN THROU
how pertinent to your shitty thread

The background of the alien only included a joshua tree in the background. Here’s something interesting, these only grow in two places on earth.

What happened to your old bag in arms? She seems to have become rather quiet since I called her out on you people destroyed that poor girl's psyche.

*on how

literally nobody has it
/x/ claims it was posted to their site
Sup Forums claims it was posted here

i wasnt on for it. wished i was. some people probably larps saying they saved it but got bsod minutes later and it was gone after rebooting.

seems like something happened but who fucking knows

people say the site locked up. ive never gotten any info on if it was its own thread or if someone posted it in a thread.

SHEEEEIIIT

I honestly think the entire thing was a LARP. Someone posted a fake alien image that happened to coincide with an outage on Sup Forums, which then led to people making claims that the site got shut down because of the alien pic, which led to hoaxes and people trolling by saying they got sick viewing the original pic etc. and that it was getting deleted, when in reality the users posting alien pics were deleting the pics themselves as part of the trolling.