Prove you're not a shill. Say something negative about Trump

Prove you're not a shill. Say something negative about Trump.

He sabotages himself with his tweets often.

He likes ketchup with his steak.

He appointed Jeff Sessions

Lol pranked

Cuckoldry is still on the rise months after his victory

the way the media portrays him is negative...

Murrica is still cucked country.

These are textbook divide and conquer threads. Report and ignore.

that yarmulke he wore in Israel made him look fat

he still hasn't deport you pablo

deported

He needs to focus on net neutrality, get these fucking globalist swamp people out of his administration, legalize weed lmao, fight for that wall and stomp out soros
He also likes Israel

>prove your not a shill
>by saying something a paid shill would say

Fuck off and die, you pathetic fucks. The day of rope is fast approaching. I would give all my worldly possessions to be an executioner on that glorious day.

...because we're not going to be killing people. Just traitors and commies.

He's incompetent

>I expected Huey Long when I voted for Trump
Stopped reading there

His administration is incompetent and that's on him....by now we should have the factories back and tech investment in infrastructure but he wasted all that political capital on healthcare and taxes. If he knew shit about anything he'd increase infrastructure spending, give workers job training so we stay competitive in the world.

So edgy you fatass, go watch more Japanese cartoons and wear oil stained shirts.

Are you the brazilian poster who keep on defending the US hoping to get a green card one day?

He drinks Diet Coke when he could afford better

leave him alone

SAme GEneric threads

no, I don't have any plans to go the USA. But I want to visit Japan someday if possible, 英語先生くん

>anime

Yea, keep trying to use those normie-tier stereotypes, you clopping CIAniggers.

is that way >>>>>>>>>>

Please, keep being scared. We can all smell it on you. It's fucking delicious.

DAY OF ROPE
A
Y

O
F

R
O
P
E

he eats fried chicken with a fork and knife

What anime is this from?

>surely this will stump the trump

i am a shill tho

wtf does virtue have to do with perseus
fashwave is so fucking cringy

>baselessly assuming the most convenient ad hominem
This is literally all you have

>>>/leftypol/

#MAGA

>Prove you're not a shill. Say something negative about Trump.

I don't like how he's cutting Diplomatic jobs

>Prove you're not a shill. Say something negative about Trump.

I could still be an anti-Trump shill.

You should ask to say something good, and something bad.

he ain't wrong tho

His strategy seems to be if you can't dazzle them with brilliance baffle them with bullshit.

How is posting factual information divisive?

Pense is a neocuck and literally owned by the Koch brothers. He's trumps "be a good goy or else we replace you" motivation.

He promised me I'd get tired of winning. Hasn't happened yet.

He said that he grabs pussies a lot of years ago :'(

Silly tan.

Yea, he's wrong as fuck, but continue to drink your own delusional neo-con koolaid, Rick Wilson. Anime is degenerate weeb trash made for and consumed by NEETS that you so desperately want to project on to your opponent's massive population of supporters. Meanwhile, the only people who buy your hot garbage are NEETs and commies. Funny, that seems to be your ilk, dipshit.

Again, ALL OF MY WORLDLY POSSESSIONS TO BE THE ONE TO PULL THE LEVER

ok reddit

>Please do our homework for us, the MSM

The thread.

Something good -- Appointing Gorsuch was a good move, we need more strict Constitutionalists on the courts, and in all levels of government.

Something bad -- he has a habit of undercutting his cabinet and others on his team by tweeting something that contradicts an earlier announcement through more traditional channels. Regardless of which announcement you prefer on substance, it would be better to get everybody on the same page before anybody announces anything. This habit of the President contributes powerfully to the perception that his administration is in chaos and that nobody is steering the ship.

Unsure about -- Leaving a lot of Federal employee slots that an be filled by the President unfilled. This is touted as helping reduce the size of the bureaucracy, but at the same time it means that pro-Trump employees are not being put into place, leaving too much of the infrastructure of government in the hands of Obama appointees. From the outside, it is hard to tell how significant that last effect it.

Again, nothing but ad-hominem steam. Be scared. Enjoy your (you)s while you can.

Ok.
The second wall and dubias face got me.

ok reddit

HE ORANGE

He has a Jewish Son in Law and he wants to go to war with one of the last Jew free countries on earth.

he hasn't v& OP yet
sage

He listens to his daughter and son in law

Under his watch the FBI botched a Vegas weapons sale that lead to the deaths of 59 Americans.

>be american
>

He has a tendency to say what on his mind, instead of what the public needs to hear or wishes to hear from the President of the United States in times of crisis. I think this is negative because of the amount of snowflakes and full blown nevertrumpers however if people weren't such pussies and were real redblooded Americans I don't think this would be an issue because they wouldn't sperg out every time he says something that may be insensitive. They'd read into what he's saying, and judge him by his actions and not words.

He hasn't arrested hillary

we wuz great, we wuz eagle, lets pray to shekel god, shlomo wills it

He's not a kike but he sure does shill to them a lot. For example giving his eldest daughter to them and loving Israel.

he's racist and a transphobic asshole

while (!Shill.undetected)
{
try
{
Console.Write(superPredictableInsults.next);
}
catch (Butthurt ex)
{
Console.Write("ok reddit");
ObamaPhone.Call(contacts["mommy"], "A person on the internet knows I'm a liar. Also " + ex.Message );
}
}

>!Shill.undetected
>Using a double negative in your conditional statement

Shitty code.
Trump shill detected.

See