IT'S
OKAY
TO BE
CHRISTAN

Yes it is my Swedish little brother:)

But it is not okay to be a C*tholic

Depends, some types of christianity is better than others

t. Anglican

You're only a prottie because your king was a lustful murderer who beheaded his wives (plural).

I dunno, Swedish Christians would probably disagree with you desu

You are obviously very ignorant. Assuming that you are a C*tholic, that is not very surprising. The Church of England was formed for a number of reasons, it wasn't just "muh divorce" as you claim it was. Henry VIII sought an annulment, different to a divorce, on LEGAL grounds. See: Leviticus 20:21. He was denied this, by the Pope, for political reasons.

if you need this meme to have faith in god you aren't a good Christian. Repent heretics.

You're right, it is. Christians are radical and believe in forgiveness, unconditional compassion and love, which is fucking cool. Just remember it's also okay to not be Christian and we're golden.

Oh boy. Quoting the old testament. Sum real kitman going on here.

T. Eternal anglo

Only if you want to get flooded by immigrants, lose your true heritage and want to suck muslim cock Sven.

No it's not

Catholic detected.

>Tfw no wholesome, intelligent, responsible Asian Christian qt

It's cold in this world.

>Supporting the Catholicucks
Withdraw your memeflag because you dont represent the glorious South

Are you circumcised?

No, I am neither American or Jewish.

But Pr*tesntants are fake christians, they claim that "mother of whores" from revelation is Rome. This is not only wrong but blasphemous.
Sigismund III Vasa is the true king. We shall reclaim Sweden one day.

Christ justified the Old Testament. The OT is still valuable reading, it's just that with Jesus we don't need to strictly follow the autistic regulations that God/Moses laid down for the Hebrews; e.g. not eating pork, circumcision, not wearing clothes made of two different fabrics, etc.

Ironically, the Old Testament is the only part of the Bible that has been vindicated, and that happened through Jesus fulfilling the prophecy of the prophets before him. The New Testament, on the other hand, is more flimsy and contradictory.

You could be Muslim (very likely).

I dropped out of Catholicism, they all seemed to be majority cuck populated. I still believe in God. Just not the pay me a lot of money of money church, tell me how to politically think church

>world's first lesbian bishop calls for church to remove crosses to install muslim prayer space
women were a mistake

Why believe in Christianity and not, say, Islam? Both have the same credibility. (None)

Catholics:
>You raped your five year old daughter? No problem! Just by an indulgence from the pope. It's not a sin if you pay the pope afterwards.

Protestants:
>You probably shouldn't do that. Maybe you should read the Bible instead.

Yeah, clearly Protestants are the problem.

can someone explain to me how is remotely acceptable or possible for a christian bishop to be a homosexual??

Glad to see you recognize that the Orthodox Church is the only real one

> that christian gesture

So is homosexuality allowed?

?????

But only if you belong to eastern church.

Is this phase 2?

But it is not okay to be Asian

this desu senpai

c*tholics are heretics and little boy touchers

It's o.k. to be cuckolded to nonsense.

racemixing is never okay faggot