9.11.17. Never forget

Press F to pay respects,
Discussion of the events 16 years ago today.

Retardation is treatable.Get a gun and a bullet.

kek

I remember being New York at that time. I was in the Times Square with my father, we were drinking Coca Cola, my favorite soft drink at the time.

At first I thought was sound that reminded me of extremely cloud clapping. I tried to look around but could not find the source

Then the night I heard was extremely loud clap, and people were panicking. My dad said something horrible is happening, but I was so young... later I learned that it was Osama Bin Laden and my father went to hunt him in Iraq.

He later fled to Pakistan mountains, where finally our greatest president Barack Obama caught him. God Bless America

I was in Mexico going to school, elementary.
I remember being in class, then taken out to the courtyard to a TV set with the whole class. They had the news on and we were watching the events.
There was no panic or happiness, just an overwhelming silence and disbelief.
After school some kid told me that it was terrorist and that they rigged the Statue of Liberty with explosives to lead to WWIII.
I called him a dumb ass faggot and told him terrorist don’t care about taking down the structures, but taking your lives.
What a dumb faggot mayne

9/11/2016

Kek retaliates for war declaration by causing a faint to Hillary Clinton destroying her campaign and the Democrat party.

>flag
>God bless America

Pick one

And God Bless the Confederacy

Osama would have attacked our soil even if the south would have won

Osama didn't attack our soil. We attacked our soil. And i wonder if the confederacy would have let the Fed in.

Jews.

>We attacked our soil.

Take your meds retard

say that to my dead father who died protecting the fredom of this country in iraq, he was multiple times close catching Osama personally

Take your red pills retard

he was CIA corps no small time deal

JEWS DID 9/11

REST IN PISS

I escaped from the 3rd floor, AMA

No disrespect to your late father. I just believe there was more or less going on than we are told, even families of CIA corps don't really know what happened. Again, no disrespect meant to him.

Why are you larping?

Jews.

Why didn’t you go to the top floor and kysd?

F.

Thats a lot of people to kill for a very little country. Imagine for a moment something bigger than "your people"

This fellow has weapons of mass dystruction.....potentially.....maybe.....

Kill most of him....

thanks

>16 years ago today.
11-9-11???

Oops I meant 11-9-01

>9/11
dont americans put month before day?

So.......You're a real, live, faggot.....

Your joke was good but everyone is too stupid to get it .

F and
F-uck the fucking EU leaders for drinking terrorist sperm every day and pissing on their own.

Hmmmmmmmm

I remember the day like yesterday.... I was fucking my little sister while my mum was home. We had to be quiet so we went under the blanlets and made a pillow fort to fortify our screams and moans. I couldnt cum at the time so we went for a straight hour. Mummy came in from mowing the lawn and we got dressed and we turned the tv on. There it was... Pakiniggers hot tower with plane

Fuck you we get it we just like to larp

Hurrrr I’m fucking smart I get it and you don’t durrrr

i see what you did there.
huehuehue

For the heroes.

F

post rare world trade centers

Nobody cares

Ah, the JQ finally arrives. Anyone has any solution to it? Preferably a, final, one?

yet another monument to international Jewry.

Yuropean flag... And puts month-day-year date as neolitical absurd burger.

My brother was one of the hijackers AMA

9/11 was 16 years ago. Get with the times. We love the Saudis now.

(((Brian Stelter))) here to pay my respects
I am a real American
Fight for the rights of every man