It's happening? vault 8 begins now

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/w_Qtui9LH0A
linkedin.com/in/matthew-bravo-5457586
dhs.gov/news/2017/09/13/dhs-statement-issuance-binding-operational-directive-17-01
youtube.com/watch?v=CJ_CYS-KMjM
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/51356
templeos.org/Videos/SkinnyDip.MP4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bump

WE'RE IN FOR IT NOW, SCOOB

BUMP BUMP BUMP

this still isn't the dump i'm interested in though. JA has been sitting on this code for a while now, i'm guessing just making sure it's fully sanitized. but he still hasn't released the CIA Media Ops dump. vault8 is cool if only from a codegeek standpoint but probably won't be earth shattering

We know about this. This is a rundown on how it works. This kind of stuff really should not be out in open. Pandora’s box and all that but they fucked that up when they leaked all of their tools to the internet.

Bump

I don't think my level of autism is high enough for this. Hopefully something good comes from it? CIA has been part of deep state since its inception. Maybe this will be the catalyst Trump needs to dismantle it.

Bump youtu.be/w_Qtui9LH0A

CIA posing as antivirus companies.

They can't keep getting away with this!

Laymans terms for a brainlet???

cyberwarfare infrastructure source code

The Matt Bravo guy's LinkedIn shows he was a "staff assistant" to Eric Cantor from Dec '06 to October '07, the start date on this file. He went from staff to "special" assistant to Cantor.
linkedin.com/in/matthew-bravo-5457586
Most likely a nothing burger but anons not digging in the files, check into this to be sure please. Will continue to post anything I think is odd/noteworthy.

A reminder, CIA Niggers arrested Terry Davis yesterday.
He is in a prison in beatty now

What did he do?

dhs.gov/news/2017/09/13/dhs-statement-issuance-binding-operational-directive-17-01

he hit one of his parents, probably while drunk.
Later he was charged with an act of lewdness too.

Hmm damn this source code is missing the branches here. The source files are not there either. the file is 90mb and all so I guess some git magic is required to create the files

do a git clone?

LUMB

doh yes ofc, thanks user.

When he drops leaks like these tho he isnt doing the USA any good thats why I have mixed feelings on him.

BUmp

HERE WE GO BOIS

CIA nigger detected

>it’s not any good for the US citizens to have transparency in their governments surveillance state
K

i had a look, its source code and chat log strickly debugging said source code. i dont get this..can a programming fag help us out>?

cross reference with the commit log with when this file was first commited and you can figure out what the "user #" of this guy is, and then find his personal homepage in the dump released previously. idk why they scrubbed names from the commit logs but not the files themselves.

example of what i'm talking about.

yeah as far as what HIVE is was released in April

Looks like Vault 8 will be the source code to many of the programs leaked in V7

Yeah but the CIA has no jurisdiction over US citizens unless they were some kind of international threat.

An act of lewdness and hitting your parents while drunk is something you get put in the county jail for and work out later.

IS ASSANGE DEAD OR ALIVE?

Sorta like how they hacked the comps of Congress as they held a panel on the CIA. lel.

Russians = CIA!

It's happening!

Now you know what's happening when your computer "freezes" and is "not responding", it's working quite alright, only for CIA niggers, not for you.

>i += 1
wtf is this shitty code

they still arrested him user, damn cia niggers, leave terry alone. It's because of glorious templeOS ofc

"russians"

Hello CIA niggers

I KNOW RIGHT? WHERE'S THE MASSIVE DUMP ON CHINA?

code safety rule?

CIA niggers watching u

Oh shit. I heard about this on the radio. Is there an internal deep state war going on?

youtube.com/watch?v=CJ_CYS-KMjM

So the jews are putting trojans on our computers posing as russians. There's a shocker.

>Neil Breen
For once, Germany wasn't a faggot.

Assange is saying that CIA used Kaspersky Labs (Russia based Antivirus) certificates to spy on people. If they were caught, the traffic would look related to Kaspersky so you'd either say, 'oh it's just my AV" or "the Russians are spying on me!".

Very relevant for the Russia narrative regarding the 2016 election -- for both sides.

Bump, this is a YUGE point.

This is the kindest thing a kraut can expect to hear on this marvelous wretched board.

For real though, thhe real human breen has nashunal AND internashunal fans in the world. It is his universe, after all

Not the same guy, but I kinda see where he's coming from. It's important to have transparency in certain matters for the benefit of the American public; however, this also means enemies of the state/international rivals now also get unfettered access and knowledge of these systems, strategies, and tactics.

CIA PUSSIES GET OUT

>thhe real human breen has nashunal AND internashunal fans in the world
If anybody deserves the world's attention, it's Neil Breen.

Looking at it now.

WTF???

backup your datas nigger. the next wannacry is on its way. Move to linux and update your systems while ur at it

do you even git bro?

Who?

Terry Davis

>even the most sophisticated malware on a computer is useless if we can't constantly tell it what to do
>what is having a pre-definied set of instructions
CIA confirmed for script kiddies

NEW
E E
WEW

>CIA Niggers arrested Terry Davis
I am actually glad to hear that. He was in a bad spot, and making it worse for himself.

Daily reminder

>DHS and CIA in a cyberwar with each other confirmed
2nd american civil war is already here, its just cloak and dagger stuff so far
soon

bump

>literally /oneofus/

Guy who developed TempleOS, the only operating system approved by God.

julian assange died
wikileaks is compromised

It’s so cute watching muslims trying to be like jews.

lol cia freemason niggers btfo.

CIA master trolls, adepts of esoteric meme magic. i wonder if there are many Robert Anton Wilson fans in the CIA

templeos.org/Videos/SkinnyDip.MP4

bump

bump