/IOTBW/ Toronto Free Speech Event Edition

It's Okay To Be White. 5 words. Simple, elegant, effective. The plan is working. Stick to the plan. There is no phase 2.
If you take part remember; print the original flyers in the pic, post them in legal areas, be aware of cameras, and get home safely.

Do Not Alter The Message
Do Not Alter The Flyers
Anyone Who Tries To Change Things Is A Shill
There Is No Phase 2
Do not trespass.
Do not Vandalize.
Do not post over other signs or flyers.
Do not say anything racist or provocative in the comments of news stories.
We are giving the left all the rope they want and they are racing to hang themselves. The goal is to expose the media's anti-white bias through their reaction to a harmless flyer. It is working. Stick to the plan. There is no phase 2. Anyone who suggests change is a shill.

We know the Alt-Right is trying to co-opt the campaign, the best thing we can do is post as many of the original flyers as possible so theirs look illegitimate by comparison. Same goes for the Left's inflammatory false flag versions.

To see our results so far check these links
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/e/2PACX-1vT6xWWUgk3TYzwo4XOrRxsEpVeTxHT2vDpfcGs29YGY31jAN7iAB8RjEsoarOXg1EYNUMKZzbvd0flz/pubhtml

ghostbin.com/paste/t94ph

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/nse0Ch5_cKs
youtu.be/GjpI6tmIQco
youtu.be/1KsljBj3UEI
youtu.be/pOh5qLEWqsI
youtu.be/KNPzlFivd3M
youtu.be/Isq6YltjRRU
youtu.be/qCa3bS-ybfE
youtu.be/lu2jC4Gyo9Q
pastebin.com/NFE4akXa
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/e/2PACX-1vT6xWWUgk3TYzwo4XOrRxsEpVeTxHT2vDpfcGs29YGY31jAN7iAB8RjEsoarOXg1EYNUMKZzbvd0flz/pubhtml
pastebin.com/iWpHHnww
pastebin.com/3yFa9C0G
pastebin.com/6Uuqf9uW
pastebin.com/w5ziuHHq
pastebin.com/0ZkycJTU
pastebin.com/wivf47Zz
ghostbin.com/paste/9ok6r
archive.is/5LEna
archive.is/XeQsK
archive.is/vEkhM
archive.is/pHMnG
archive.is/nQezd
archive.is/M2CqY
i.4cdn.org/pol/1509580808939.jpg
archive.is/pGH0i
archive.is/JWRm8
archive.is/prxBX
archive.is/C2U7O
archive.is/7MQf6
archive.is/62V3A
archive.is/OIAgW
archive.is/0Ml7b
archive.is/3OVMG
archive.is/yohQd
i.4cdn.org/pol/1509547272688.png
freenj.blogspot.com/2017/11/its-ok-to-be-white.html
archive.is/1x7n7
jonathanturley.org/2017/11/09/hunter-college-prof-white-families-foster-white-supremacy/comment-page-1/
youtu.be/hW51iM0hW78
img.alternet.org/news-amp-politics/my-harrowing-journey-through-white-america
dawgshed.com/threads/guy-caught-putting-up-racist-posters.237672/
archive.is/a01lN
answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20171108144459AAhLgKr
archive.is/fTujX
flashback.org/t2886944
archive.is/afabp
politicsforum.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=44&t=172000&sid=21bbd48f465d20fcbb8d23ce1559d6b3
archive.is/DQV6O
archive.is/lNcnz
archive.is/SRDFp
archive.is/1WRHi
archive.is/wDfTo
archive.is/bi3kr
archive.is/DC9TT
archive.is/zAZEK
archive.is/lqWm1
youtu.be/oxo4vIp66Rc
youtu.be/K87XWSGSEGc
youtu.be/FWbBqDZliNw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bump

podesta and clintons in handcuffs on the way to their death penalty

PHASE 2 R R R RIGHT GUYS

Some Videos for Motivation
youtu.be/nse0Ch5_cKs
youtu.be/GjpI6tmIQco
youtu.be/1KsljBj3UEI
youtu.be/pOh5qLEWqsI
youtu.be/KNPzlFivd3M
youtu.be/Isq6YltjRRU
youtu.be/qCa3bS-ybfE
youtu.be/lu2jC4Gyo9Q

my brother got this in our local paper topkek

>it's okay to be white

If you're worried about cameras, Winter = hats, scarves, balaklava weather.

Be mindful of your shoes. Guy i know was identified that way.

Did he leave pints in the snow or something?

Are you like that dog poster in trump general?

you dont have any friends

do nothing wrong and you will be okay

its okay to be white

Ben has been on point lately.

Does anyone have the image of IOTBW printed around 10 times much smaller? A4 isn’t convenient for me

Are you not able to just fit it to the size of the paper you want to use in the program you are using to print it?

New pastebin.com/NFE4akXa

Give props to the maintainer of the Google docs

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
More archives in links above

Previous >pastebin.com/iWpHHnww
Previous >pastebin.com/3yFa9C0G
Previous >pastebin.com/6Uuqf9uW
Previous >pastebin.com/w5ziuHHq
Previous >pastebin.com/0ZkycJTU
Previous >pastebin.com/wivf47Zz
Previous >ghostbin.com/paste/9ok6r

Google docs

Normies talking about it
Baby Center Communities
>archive.is/5LEna

Washington Post
Signs saying ‘it’s okay to be white’ found at Maryland high school
>archive.is/XeQsK

WDSU News Channel 6
'It's okay to be white' signs posted on Tulane campus, student newspaper reports
>archive.is/vEkhM

Squawker
>archive.is/pHMnG

The Daily Caller
‘It’s Okay To Be White’ Stickers Posted Around College Town
>archive.is/nQezd

Edmonton Metro
Pro-white message taped to Native Studies building day after racist pumpkin incident
>archive.is/M2CqY
In print >i.4cdn.org/pol/1509580808939.jpg

Boston Globe
Article >archive.is/pGH0i
Twitter >archive.is/JWRm8
Facebook >archive.is/prxBX

Boston Magazine
>archive.is/C2U7O

Cleveland Scene
>archive.is/7MQf6

Tulane Hullabaloo
Article >archive.is/62V3A
Twitter >archive.is/OIAgW
Article >archive.is/0Ml7b

The New Orleans Advocate
Article >archive.is/3OVMG
Facebook >archive.is/yohQd

WWU Campus Police FB Thread
>i.4cdn.org/pol/1509547272688.png

that happens if you build a (((movement))) around coercive institutions. You get weak dependent cucks who can't take a shit without getting told they may do so

Old page, but new find

freenj.blogspot.com/2017/11/its-ok-to-be-white.html

archive.is/1x7n7

That's pretty spot on.

Here is some perspective on the white self hating mind:

I grew up as a white self hater in a culture full of white self haters. You have to understand something about the mindset.

1. Everything white is guilty of racism. The atonement for this sin is to attack anything pro white and to never question minorities on small issues. These same white people will not surrender any of their own privilege but they will cheer smugly from a distance when other white people are forced to give up privilege or integrate. Hypocrisy is the defining characteristic of the white anti white.

2. The mind set is extremely vulnerable to these questions: "Why don't you walk your own talk on integration? If you say diversity is a strength, shouldn't you lead by example instead of by decree? Why can't you honestly answer either question?"

3. It is not Ok to be white. They can not budge one inch on this issue without having a nervous breakdown or fit of rage. (When I was slowly becoming pro white I was having regular fits of rage about being taught self hatred since I was born.)

4."It's OK to be white," is great because it forces anti whites to come out strongly against it. In their world it is absolutely NOT ok to be white. You don't need to post that flyer because the anti whites will say it out loud for you. They may use other words but the message will be clear to most white people.

Not IOTBW, but related

Jonathan Turley - Hunter College Prof: White Families Foster White Supremacy

jonathanturley.org/2017/11/09/hunter-college-prof-white-families-foster-white-supremacy/comment-page-1/

This must be the new talking point from Soros or something because he's not the first to say that. It's funny because that literally makes almost all white people white supremacists and really just carves out in stone that it isn't okay to be white which plays right into the hands of this little movement of ours.

Growing up in California I understand this mindset very well.

>Toronto Free Speech Event
Wait what? Toronto-fag here, is something going on? I didn't get the memo.

The canceled talks on The Stifling of Free Speech on College Campuses are back on with a new venue (Canada Christian College) that has sworn to hold the event no matter how big the protest is. More info about the situation in this video by Peterson.
youtu.be/hW51iM0hW78
The freak out that would happen if that place was papered with flyers ahead of their protest would be amazing.

Please provide proof that this plan is working.

Pic related. It's my reaction to OP.

Well according to this article, being white is all that you have left.

>My Harrowing Journey Through White America
>The rise of the alt-right is no coincidence. For millions of Americans, race is all they have.

>“There’s not many white Americans left. They’re a dying breed. It’s going to be yellow-white Americans, African-American white Americans, you know what I’m saying? The cultures are coming together,” he says, with more than a hint of melancholy. “Blending and blending, and pretty soon we’ll just be one colour.”

>White Americans make up a majority of the country. Compared with other races, they may enjoy an immense concentration of wealth and power. But these privileges are nonetheless underpinned by considerable anxiety. Their health is failing (white people’s life expectancy has stalled or dipped in recent years), their wages are stagnating (adjusting for inflation, they are just 10% higher now than they were 44 years ago) and class fluidity is drying up (the prospects of poor white Americans breaking through class barriers is worse now than it has been for a long time). Out-traded by China (in 2016 the trade deficit with the country was $347bn); soon to be outnumbered at home (within a generation white people will be a minority); and outmanoeuvred on the battlefields of the Arab world and beyond (neither of the wars launched in response to 9/11 have ended in victory), these vulnerabilities are felt at home and abroad. Meanwhile, Black Lives Matter protesters are in the streets over police brutality, football players are taking a knee and the movement to bring legal status to large numbers of undocumented people grows. White Americans feel more pessimistic about their future than any other group. Almost two-thirds of white working-class people think the country has changed for the worse since the 50s.

Continued...

img.alternet.org/news-amp-politics/my-harrowing-journey-through-white-america

There are 2 links in the OP full of proof you weed smoking degenerate.

>don't have any friends

Aren't you late for synagogue?

Ordered my ticket now. I'll be sure to take pictures.

link it?

any chance you could add date info? then we can just open the recent ones

Phrase 2.

I keep putting one up at the post office. It keeps getting pulled down within 24 hours.

Why do people try to shut down this, if it's not working? They are putting effort to stop it.

The Jews are trying to stop it? Or who?
Either way, it's very telling.

>the eternal Swede

The Alt Right co-opts everything. Nothing they do is original.

My guess is the postmaster.

22Who is the liar? It is whoever denies that Jesus is the Christ. Such a person is the antichrist—denying the Father and the Son. 23No one who denies the Son has the Father; whoever acknowledges the Son has the Father also.

>Its okay to be white
>Being comfy in our skin is top

Great work as always keep up the good work lads.

Sure can do

Bumping. This is way further down than necessary. Did the media seriously successfully sage us before a national level was reached? Fucken eh get reactions on fb and spread em.

New - The Dawg Shed

It's working

dawgshed.com/threads/guy-caught-putting-up-racist-posters.237672/

archive.is/a01lN

thanks bro, may kek bless you

It's Okay to be White is racist because Jews have such an inferiority complex they can't stand Gentiles being happy. They want everyone to be as miserable and neurotic as they are.

Spread sheet user here. I'll try to do the same when I get the chance. Working on another thing which is taking more time than I thought.

appreciated

+1 cocaine

(((They))) took everything else away. You can't have:
>Christianity
>Family
>Men
>Women
>Borders
>Private Property

New - Yahoo Groups

Well Yahoo finally stopped deleting these. I'll go back and see if there are others

answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20171108144459AAhLgKr

archive.is/fTujX

Some obscure forum sir. Never heard of it and normie teir af. Was a lurker just started posting for iotbw. I saw the thread and said genuis. And missed holloween for work. If this dies we should just commit suicide out of spite, because the white race is finished. Globally. This is our one chance to not go extinct. Our women will be blacked and our men will become traps for bbc or arab dick. Weakest civilization ever if the west and the whites within let this happen. Germans at least didnt outfuck the romans while they watched.

When will this go to london?

New - Flashback (Swedish Forum)

The thread was started on Nov 4, but I just came across it. It's on it's 27th page. I'm seeing this trend in many of the forums, where the thread goes on for many many pages. This is an indication that this campaign has touched a nerve.

flashback.org/t2886944

archive.is/afabp

what's the font that these are always in?

going to type up and print some at school to try and avoid it being traced back to me so I dont go to jail for 100 years for not hating white people enough

This movement takes off when the average reader of the message copies it and places it on his own. When he is so sure of his cause, he doesn't even check to see if it made and impact, he knows it made and impact.

Remember, if you post in a particular area frequently it will be watched and patrolled. Make sure to have a "cool down" period between deployments and make your posting seemingly random. E.G. If you flyered the Big Boy parking lot last week, hit a sporting event on the other side of town in two more weeks. That is just a suggestion but the idea is to not follow a pattern and to keep a low frequency of targets to avoid get caught. If you pick new targets often you will not be bored with your work and if you stay patient you will stay free.

New - Politics Forum

It was started on the 6th but I just came across it. It's into it's 8th page.

64% say it's okay to be white, and 15% say it's not < Fucking wankers

politicsforum.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=44&t=172000&sid=21bbd48f465d20fcbb8d23ce1559d6b3

archive.is/DQV6O

There are still Big Boys?!

>tfw live in Brampton, Ontario
>see posts about this popping up on facebook
> 14/15 posts where made by angry white people (the other was some fat paki bitch)
>majority of replies from non whites were actually supporting it or atleast don't care

There needs to be a phase two. Hear me out, the current one needs to continue, but a better one would say: "There is no shame in being white."

That one would be harder for them to twist into anything else than what it says. Someone with balls will listen to me.

>There needs to be a phase two.

no

Yes, leaf. Yes, you dislike my idea because you are a shill. Like I said, keep doing "It's OK to be white", but my idea is better thought out.

It doesn't matter what the sign says, they say so themselves. They say they are upset by it because of the intent it was put up for. So changing the words does nothing, they'll still get angry over the original 5 word one.

"It's OK to be white"

>Pages and pages of salty libcuck faggots vomiting out paragraph after paragraph of back biting twisted bullshit trying to say "No it's not OK" without actually saying it

Hitler was right.

>but my idea is better thought out.

clearly not since no ones using it

Kek

It keeps them skipping to our loo, leaf. They will be confused and off balance, as they want us to be. Why do you want good people to stagnate on a phrase that's already gotten stale? Like I said, keep doing it, but my idea is better.

"It's OK to be white" will be hate speech punishable by jail time in both your countries within the breath of a year.

We need to start having marches for this.

>Not blaming eBaums

GTFO newfag

Not yet.

About this. It is illegal to try to hide your face to avoid identification.
It might give them legal grounds to latch onto.
Just saying.

Which one of you nazi anti semites made this!?

not ever

You are definitely a shill, or are you merely speaking to Canadian law? In the U.S., you can wear a mask anywhere in public, unless it's a KKK hood.

I believe these digits prove your idea is shit, sorry bud

You're really afraid of it, aren't you?

You're going to let numbers dictate your actions. You are worse than an astrologer.

no, its just an awful idea and kek clearly agrees

sorry bud

>being this new to Sup Forums

THERE IS NO SHAME IN BEING WHITE

not gonna happen bud

Just changing the words will do literally nothing. IOTBW is a brand in itself now so just seeing that statement will trigger them because they know where it originated from. Normies will not understand why leftists are foaming at the mouth over a harmless and true statement. Furthermore he fact that it originates from the most diverse group of white supremacists on the interwebz does not invalidate the statement either.

Leftists know that if they can't attack the message then they need to attack the messenger which is what is happening with the Torontoist doxxing article. Those fucking retards allowed themselves to get doxxed which seems pretty suspicious to me.

Do you know about IDs, leaf? No you don't. You already said your piece and now you think I'm going to believe you're multiple posters? lol

Yes Candian law. But I could be wrong.
I didnt hide my face, I just walked around putting uo posters to make people feel okay about the color of their skin.

Keep telling yourself that. :)

>Do you know about IDs, leaf? No you don't

>doesn't realize I was checking my own digits
>said your piece
holy shit you are actually retarded

>not shill mine is better thought out ....
Umm wouldn't all groups have some historical shame... Good luck convincing a normie that history of white supremacy doesn't matter sigh ... I'm sure we have all been there fucking niggers

>being this canadian
>lowercase

New - Yahoo Groups

Catching up on all of the Yahoo Answers posts. Mostly positive statements

>Is it okay to be white?
>Best Answer: It is ok to be white, or any other color. There are those who say it is not ok to be certain colors and these are the racists.

>Is it okay to be white?
>Best Answer: Yes it is totally ok to be white. Liberals and the BLM tries to brainwash white people into thinking they are evil for being white. They hate them just for being white and that is completely racist and sick. BLM is the most evil racist terrorist group ever. They need to be shut down.

>Am I racist if I think that it's okay to be white?
>Best Answer: No, you're not racist.

>What's up with all this white guilt?
>Best Answer: This one person apparently has it, though it's difficult to tell from your quote. So you will have to ask him why he feels guilty. I certainly don't. On the other hand, I don't feel I'm better than someone else because of an accident of genetics.

>Is it OK to be white?
>Best Answer: Of course it is. Obviously the posting of the signs didn't meet with legal provisions

>Is it OK to be White?
>Best Answer: Yes. White Pride Nationwide!

>Why does it not feel ok to be white anymore in America?
>Best Answer: Why aren't you feeling okay about being white? It's okay to be any color of skin you were born with. >Whatever!

>Is liberals saying "No, it's NOT ok to be White" the most racist thing in recent memory? Has David Duke ever said it's not ok to be black?
>Best Answer: WHite is right

>Are liberals exposing themselves as Anti White, racists, when they get angry over someone suggesting it's, "OK to be White."?
>Best Answer: I am white, I like being white and I will not apologize for being white. Let the chips fall where they may.

archive.is/lNcnz
archive.is/SRDFp
archive.is/1WRHi
archive.is/wDfTo
archive.is/bi3kr
archive.is/DC9TT
archive.is/zAZEK
archive.is/lqWm1

Continued...

>You don't need to post that flyer because the anti whites will say it out loud for you.
Fuck off.
You do need to post the flyer.

IT'S WORKING

NYC Sup Forumsacks(undercover) are passive throughout entire encounter, still endure violence by upstanding kangz

SPREAD THIS AROUND

youtu.be/oxo4vIp66Rc [Open] [Open]

youtu.be/K87XWSGSEGc [Open] [Open]

They got assaulted three times, video of kangz media trying to edit and manipulate the audience

youtu.be/FWbBqDZliNw [Open] [Open]

WATCH AND SHARE NO MATTER HOW PASSIVE YOU ARE THE LEFT STILL GETS VIOLENT

Yeah. At this point its kind of important.
Group identity only works when the public sees public acts of affirmation ( more posters, more cities).
This second wave is as important (if not more) as the first wave. It validates the idea that its okay to be white.

If someone is assaulted, they have every right to defend themselves. If the media is against whites and lies no matter what anyway, sign hangers needs not be brutalized. Fucking fight back, you pussies.

>Those fucking retards allowed themselves to get doxxed which seems pretty suspicious to me.
This was just fearmongering stunt, user.
Attempt to make the action look like something illegal.