Why does racism exist? Can't people understand that we are all human and that hierarchies don't exist in nature?

Why does racism exist? Can't people understand that we are all human and that hierarchies don't exist in nature?

Other urls found in this thread:

anonymousconservative.com/blog/the-theory/rk-selection-theory/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

not all of us are human friend

Why does animal races exist? Can't people understand that all cats are the same and different races of cats don't exist in nature?

>hierarchies don't exist in nature
Surely you can't be this stupid?

some of us are special snowflakes with unique sexualitys and appetites.

There are quite a couple of lizards hiding as human. Outplayed kiddo.

At least try if your gonna bait.

The proliferation of your own genes is your sole biological imperative. Thus. Your offspring>yourself>your biological family>your race >your species. Sorry that’s just how it is.

Post this copy pasta everywhere you see someone upset about white people wanting to live in white communities.

I grew up as a white self hater in a culture full of white self haters. You have to understand something about the mindset.

1. Everything white is guilty of racism. The atonement for this sin is to attack anything pro white and to never questions minorities on small issues. These same white people will not surrender any of their own privilege but they will cheer smugly from a distance when other white people are forced to give up privilege or integrate. Hypocrisy is the defining characteristic of the white anti white.

2. The mind set is extremely vulnerable to these questions: "Why don't you walk your own talk on integration? If you say diversity is a strength, shouldn't you lead by example instead of by decree? Why can't you honestly answer either question?"

3. It is not Ok to be white. They can not budge one inch on this issue without having a nervous breakdown or fit of rage. (When I was slowly becoming pro white I was having regular fits of rage about being taught self hatred since I was born.)

4. Keep doing what OP says. "It's OK to be white," is great because it forces anti whites to come out strongly against it. In their world it is absolutely NOT ok to be white. You don't need to post that flyer because the anti whites will say it out loud for you. They may use other words but the message will be clear to most white people.

Uh what? Unlock the safety, pull the trigger, cease to exist.

Ever heard of a pecking order, retard? Ever seen rams knock skulls for dominance? Ever watched dogs go at it to be the alpha of their pack?

That’s a fucking hierarchy, you colossal dumb fuck.

still doesn't answer ops question of why white racists exists.

who is this nigger? I've seen a character on south park that looks exactly like them

Tell that to chimp societies, canine packs and prairie dogs.

Men make mistakes Nature does not. Might is right.

>You want to talk about hierarchies, bucko? It's no joke, eh.

which hierarchy exists in nature

Ever seen a robin devour a fox?

Why do you use toilet paper and don't lick it off?

#ItsOkayToBeWhite #WhiteLivesMatter #ItsOKToBeWhite #BlackCrimesMatter

Should have cut number 4 off. The funny thing about white is that everyone knows what it means when it is time to extract tax money from it. They also know what it means when they pick a neighborhood to live in. The only time they don't know what the words "white race" mean is when whites start wanting to be exclusive again.

That is another example of the Hypocrisy of the white self hater and the non white welfare leech.

Why do "racists" exist, whether white or otherwise? The best theory I've heard is that In Group Preference is how human tribes evolved over millions of years. It is a protective/survival strategy and promotes taking care of children who will carry the tribe on and elders who can give wise advise to the tribe.

Lots of people know this when they are not trying to extract money and sex from the light skinned people that are usually called "white."

>ant gang violence

sometimes ants can get along but usually the minority ants still have to serve the colony

go to sweden and socialize with the muslim immigrants and see how non-racist they are :) bonus points if you are a female, they will love you

appealing to nature is always a complete cop-out

a way to avoid the responsibility of sentience

is a robin better than a fox? Are they superior or just different?
are black ants different than red ants or just different?

>what are wolf packs
>what are ape troops
>what are killer whale pods
organizing ourselves is what put us on the top of the food chain, you dipshit

it's not really about the skin color but rather the culture. It's only called racism because people can't comprehend the complexities.

Laws exist because people are dumb.

>Being this sheltered

Cheeses H Rice, fucking really? For sobbing out loud, crack a book once in a while, would ya?
There’s a hierarchy to each species, and there’s a hierarchy within the animal kingdom, itself.
I can’t believe there are people intentionally this obtuse.

Also, Hyena, Lion, Wolf, Orca, Apes

I don't know. We are all created equal.

lmao

This should be McCain

The moment niggers behave like civilized people as a people, then there wont be a need for racism.

Obvious bait
Ignore and move on

>The white shark is equal to the fish is equal to the plankton
Welp, I'm convinced. Hierarchies aren't real!

I just realized why white women evolved the way they have..

The same way doges evolved the ability to look at you a certain way to get what they want

If humanity were to be treated consistently with animal taxonomy, it likely would be split in to a few separate species with homo sapien being the genus instead of the specific species.

Duplicate thread.

Yup. Directed evolution. Artificial selection.

poor bait

* libtard logic alert *
The whole nature is based on a cascade with many revisions. The strong ones live the weak die. Darwin was a wise guy. Survive of the fittest.

Nigga what?

>imagines nature as a "thing in itself" independent of the dynamics of biology
>fails to see this is just a concept

Hierarchies do exist in nature you idiot.

>which hierarchy exists in nature
Social hierarchies for example spontaneously emerge from evolutionary dynamics among various clusters of biological entities. This is especially found in (but certainly not limited to) complex mammals.

That beach master elephant seal that has beaten back all the other males and now has a harem of females to copulate with for days and days on end, THAT is a fucking hierarchy in nature.

Social hierarchies aren't the only hierarchy either, predation hierarchies are absolutely in nature. Apex predators isn't a prescription, it is a fucking description of the dynamics actually in nature you dumb cunt.

Weak ass bait lmao

Yes.

They both serve a purpose but one eats the other thus is superior and higher up in the food chain. We don't eat each other and The difference in humans is more subtle than that of a fox and a robin but very much there in biology and psychology. Study the subject more and actually read some books on racial differences. Alleles and skin color aren't the only difference. Guess who sailed the sea and discovered other continents first? Gues who started the first succesfull civilizations? Who first translated foreign languages and researched ruins under the tropical sun? Whites did. Other races were not driven to these heights yet because their environment was easier than ours. anonymousconservative.com/blog/the-theory/rk-selection-theory/

Humans are all humans, like dogs are all dogs. But also like dogs, there are different breeds.

That's no fox, Pics or it didn't happen

>Can't people understand that we are all human and that hierarchies don't exist in nature?

One of the comment chains in response to the sex junk song:

>what the fuck did I just see
>Science!
>well you see, Science is on a spectrum

top cake

Fox devoured by tiny little bitty maggots.

The meek shall devour the strong!

Why not? It's something for bored teenagers who have dropped out of school will never have real jobs to do on Thursday afternoon.

I dropped out of HS and traveled the world, worked insane jobs and retired in my 20s.

Work hard and risk everything...you'll go faaaaar.

>hierarchies don't exist in nature?
HAHA! You really don't observe nature ever do you Commie fantasy world boy?

>Can't people understand that we are all human
false

Racial equality is a nice idea, but unfortunately it doesnt work.

Because races are different genetically and culturally and naturally prefer their own tribes.

If everyone were equal and behaved as civilized peoples there would be no racism.