CBTS #176 Focus on Q

1. This thread's purpose is to log EVENTS over the coming days to compare & understand the various timelines.
2. Stay focused. IGNORE sliders. DON'T bump unnecessarily!!
3. Develop & push the memes (ideally ones asking questions + providing answers)

>**NEW** TWITTER FOLLOW/RETWEET: https//twitter.com/THEWH17ERABB17
>**NEW** MOST RECENT SCREEN CAPS HERE → (CORRECT) 2nd varient →
>
>QRD summary → (via #82 → 6 posts)
>Simple rundown #NEEDS SCREENCAP# (via #144 →)
>M-Intel user (via #122 )
>Big picture (via #100 ) i.imglnx.com/w0WJvG.png
>RPP / 'Endgame' → (via #127 ) → pasteboard.co/GSNvFoQ.png

CBTS RD: dystopiausa.com/storm-week-4-cresting-sticky-post/
Saudi Arabia RD: twitter.com/Imperator_Rex3/status/926939400990113792
HRC Indictment RD: twitter.com/Imperator_Rex3/status/927699093685641216

>Quick Reminder: PLEASE SAVE AND ARCHIVE IMPORTANT INFORMATION. SAVING TO AN OFFLINE DEVICE IS PREFERABLE

Full text of Q postings - qanon.000webhostapp.com/ (NB. needs updating)
Current answers: app.smartsheet.com/b/publish?EQBCT=e3d1071b533c412f8bc08ebbb1b444f6
Backup answers (Nov 7): archive.fo/hSUJN
Backup answers (Nov 5): pastebin.com/cUrSr54y
Bread Crumbs (Nov 1): archive.is/aaWPu

** Please note and confirm recent Q postings from:: ** (NB. → →)
#150 → → #161 → → → →
#162 → → #163 → →

ARCHIVE.IS link dump #1-#117 pastebin.com/kGQ8FGHt (NB. needs updating)
MASTER LIST OF THREADS FROM #100 HERE → →

Most recent:

#165 #166 → #167 → #168 #169 #170 #171 #172 #173 #175

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/928651185174794241
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/928649031089344512
martinsvillebulletin.com/news/grand-jury-hands-down-indictments-in-martinsville/article_66fb4dc8-c34e-11e7-b0db-07ab11d6cb21.html
youtube.com/watch?v=c-sBO6OppAc
wikileaks.org/vault8/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The participants in a LARP physically portray characters in a fictional setting, improvising their characters' speech and movements somewhat like actors in improvisational theatre.[3] This is distinct from tabletop role-playing games, where character actions are described verbally.[4] LARPs may be played in a public or private area and may last for hours or days.[5][6] There is usually no audience.[7] Players may dress as their character and carry appropriate equipment, and the environment is sometimes decorated to resemble the setting.[8] LARPs can be one-off events or a series of events in the same setting, and events can vary in size from a handful of players to several thousand.[9][10]

Events are put on for the benefit of the players, who take on roles called player characters (PCs) that the players may create themselves or be given by the gamemasters. Players sometimes play the same character repeatedly at separate events, progressively developing the character and its relations with other characters and the setting.

Arrangers called gamemasters (GMs) determine the rules and setting of a LARP, and may also influence an event and act as referees while it is taking place.[11][12][13] The GMs may also do the logistical work, or there may be other arrangers who handle details such as advertising the event, booking a venue, and financial management. Unlike the GM in a tabletop role-playing game, a LARP GM seldom has an overview of everything that is happening during play because numerous participants may be interacting at once. For this reason, a LARP GM's role is often less concerned with tightly maintaining a narrative or directly entertaining the players, and more with arranging the structure of the LARP before play begins and facilitating the players and crew to maintain the fictional environment during play.[14]

Bots cant ask questions.

BTHP_HDR_FMT = '>BBHII'
BTHP_ADDL_HDR_FMT = '>BB'
HDR_FMT = '>HH'
XOR_KEY = 5
MAX_CHUNK_SIZE = 4052
offset = 0
rsi_data = RSI_ARGS()
log = None
rsi_file_path = None

#generate the session key
def create_key(rand_bytes):
offset = (ord(rand_bytes[0]) ^ XOR_KEY) % 15
return rand_bytes[(offset+1):(offset+17)]

The indictments are stacking up!!!!

THREAD SUMMARY

Nothing is happening. Nothing was ever going to happen. A LARPer who doesn’t even know how to use a tripcode is not one of the ONLY TEN PEOPLE IN THE FUCKING WORLD with a specific level of security clearance and “full knowledge of this plan.” Someone that important is not posting on Sup Forums. Someone that important is also not going to type cryptic bullshit that looks like it came from more than two people and ask questions that he doesn’t answer. Someone that important is, statistically, owned by jews, even if there are some patriots left up there. Out of 10 of the most powerful people in the entire fucking world, the redditors here expect one of them to not only be “#ourguy”, but to leak the proceedings of FUCKING NATIONWIDE MARTIAL LAW and–surprise surprise–the arrest of three quarters of the US government.
Why, that’s exactly what we would want! Happy day! All of our dreams are coming true, and we didn’t even have to put in an ounce of work ourselves! It’s over! We’re saved! DON’T QUESTION IT, just spend the entire day ignoring literally everything else that is ACTUALLY happening in the news, never mind our own wildly successful campaign of “It’s okay to be white.” Because nothing ever came from YOU doing an honest day’s work!

THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A FREE LUNCH. THE GOVERNMENT WILL NOT ARREST ITSELF.

If there is something, why is nothing happening? Where’s the Emergency Broadcast System announcement? Where’s Trump using Obama’s emergency television override to speak to the people? Where’s the martial law? Where are the riots he talked about? Where’s the Huma arrest? Where are the Podesta arrests? They were supposed to be in custody by now; no one has any information on that beyond your continued shilling campaign. WHERE IS ANY MENTION OF JEWS, WHATSOEVER, IN ANYTHING THAT HE WROTE? Why is he a CIVIC NATIONALIST? Nothing he said has happened.

Fuck off, redditors. Hero worship somewhere else.

.PHONY: debug
debug: $(LIBPOLARSSL)
gcc $(CFLAGS) $(DFLAGS) -o honeycomb-dbg ../client/ssl/crypto.c blth.c $(LIBPOLARSSL)
md5sum honeycomb-dbg > honeycomb-dbg.md5

.PHONY: release
release: $(LIBPOLARSSL)
gcc $(CFLAGS) -o honeycomb ../client/ssl/crypto.c blth.c $(LIBPOLARSSL)
md5sum honeycomb > honeycomb.md5

How did Seth Rich die?

bump for gnufags.

Remember to end all your sentences in a question mark to fool the bots?

The bots don't seem to be able to respond to questions?

Perhaps that is what Q was trying to warn us about?

Kevin Spacey Foundation symbol? Does this relate to some of the connections we are trying to make?

THESE:

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/928651185174794241

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/928649031089344512

:O

Oh shit guys it's a bot?

Remember to only respond to it with questions?

We did this before and the thread got shoa'd?

Worth trying again?

/*
* Computing a "safe" DH-1024 prime can take a very
* long time, so a precomputed value is provided below.
* You may run dh_genprime to generate a new value.
*/
char *my_dhm_P =
"E4004C1F94182000103D883A448B3F80" \
"2CE4B44A83301270002C20D0321CFD00" \
"11CCEF784C26A400F43DFB901BCA7538" \
"F2C6B176001CF5A0FD16D2C48B1D0C1C" \
"F6AC8E1DA6BCC3B4E1F96B0564965300" \
"FFA1D0B601EB2800F489AA512C4B248C" \
"01F76949A60BB7F00A40B1EAB64BDD48" \
"E8A700D60B7F1200FA8E77B0A979DABF";

char *my_dhm_G = "4";

Q question 695?
>Where is CC right now?
Circuit Court. Court of federal appeals. BO was there for "jury duty"

~50 sealed indictments in The Glowing Suburbs of DC filed yesterday/today
Nothing to see here citizen, move along!

Kevin's a Freemason, go figure.

Also, on the topic of 4,10,20
>nov. 4 - saudis start their purge
>nov. 10 - ???
>ten days
>darkness
>nov. 20 - ???

See Pic.

int crypt_close_notify( void )
{
return ssl_close_notify( &ssl );
}

>now down to spamming
the absolute state of shills

Do both. A two-pronged approach. Those Kim and Hillary memes looked pretty good. Use that kind of stuff to pique their interest. Then once you have them, the goose chase with the arg-esque string of questions begins. Regardless of how retarded you find, ima make the questions 1-to-1 memes, just for the sake of them existing. There has got to be a reason why Q formulated that particular string of questions and not any other.

Shill bot is right Nothing is happening but its is important to familiarize ourselves with all the Q Questions?
Can I just put it simply like this ...Its virtually impossible to know what Q means actually happens...the reason Q has given the crumbs like this is after it begins it will make sense and from there we can inform others of how it fits together.

In other words there is nothing the normies need to solved just yet because nobody is asking for answers. When things happen and they are scrambling around looking for help thats when we will know what to do.

ftp://ftp.loc.gov/pub/thomas/cp107/hr454v1.txt

>Why is there no happening yet?

>What must be done before a happening can occur?

>What would "happen" if the happening took place while normies were still fully entrenched in their MSM bubbles?

>What do most normies assume about Trump at this point? Literally Hitler?

>Why should all HUMAN posters be asking questions at this point?

>What is our main GOAL and why does everything lead back to the corrupt MSM????

Why is Scott Adams so important to memes?

Look at his book, God's Debris.
>God's Debris espouses a philosophy based on the idea that the simplest explanation tends to be the best.
>It proposes a form of pandeism and monism, postulating that an omnipotent god annihilated himself in the Big Bang, because an omniscient entity would already know everything possible except his own lack of existence, and exists now as the smallest units of matter and the law of probability, or "God's debris".

Memes matter, memes are universal and powerful

Either clever shit poster? Or its working? Lol this is my favourite part?

ok /pol controls the world because we use our connection and MEME things into reality

we know that too. What we're struggling with is working out memes. We're trying too hard. What has always come naturally to us. We feel the weight of this and want to get it right. But we have to do what we always do, and what has been proven to work...
shitposting sarcasm
mocking
WHAT DO WE DO BEST?
SHITPOST
MOCK
Im going to start with those. And put something like this meme:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
YOU MEAN YOU DIDN'T KNOW

(mocking character stock art)

That the Rothshilds rule the world?

(/pol knew)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Does three things: mocks, sarcasm, makes people feel left out of the loop, has a kill shot and brings people here. which face it, they need to be here, not on jewbook

he also just wrote a book called Win Bigly

>THREAD SUMMARY
Personal testimony time: This EXACT post showed up in the early days of this thread when I was still following from double/pol/.

File this under "concrete proof of shilling"

Motherfucker ran out of ideas.

Only respond to bots with questions or all posts?

?
?

void *
trigger_start (void *arg)
{
Payload p;
trigger_info ti;
int fd;
int rv;
struct trigger_params *t_info = (struct trigger_params *) arg;

memset (&ti, 0, sizeof (trigger_info));

// Get the interface and filename from the command line
// This is where the user's input for the trigger type is validated
// This is an artifact of two tools' clients joined into one
if (parse_options (t_info, &ti) != SUCCESS) {
printf (" %s%s%s\n\n", RED, triggerParseOptions, RESET);
exit(-1);
}

if that's a bot ? I think we just broke it?

>People are actually going to unironically fall for this in this thread

Signing in for duty on new bread! So..why are we here?
-to document merging timelines?? 4 folks in the JFK car for me...
-to keep the hive mind busy??
-to consider how to red pill? Most of us veterans in that area I'd wage..
-to speculate and prepare?

Don't know if you guys saw last night but George Webb is suing Podesta and summons has been issued

D( printf( " ERROR: ! ssl_handshake returned %d\n", ret ); )

How many indictments now?

Makes sense?

Why are questions so hard for an AI to deal with?

>What remains Sup Forums's most important task and why is it related to the MSM?

>Does the MSM get most of the money?

>Does the MSM have their own bots?

Theres been a few sequences of key dumped on the threads I dont think any have given the makeup of the decryption - I think that one does.
>hmmmm interestburger prolly nothing but still my almonds are activated

Now, on to one of the older questions.
> How many days until he (John McCain) and sitting on the OS comm
What is the OS comm? I need everything written out, because the graphics are cryptic enough as it is without hiding fucking everything behind an abbreviation.

Meme's perhaps work on more than one level...consider this...WOULDN'T TELEPATHIC COMMUNICATIONS LOOK LIKE A MEME?

>/pol knew
Don't reference us. No watermarks

WIKILEAKS Vault 8 Release.

Remember...

NO coincidences
> NO coincidences

NO coincidences
> NO coincidences

NO coincidences
> NO coincidences

Bot or larp? Either way post as questions, thread got deleted a few days back when we started doing this?

Oh shit it saw me?
Hopefully it doesn't try to hack me or something?
I'm still pretty sure it can't read my questions?

Didn’t BO go to a state court?

the 33 in DC (plus any from overnight)
there are also 72 in martinsville
martinsvillebulletin.com/news/grand-jury-hands-down-indictments-in-martinsville/article_66fb4dc8-c34e-11e7-b0db-07ab11d6cb21.html

Webb tried this on someone else and got fucked crushed.

-> Close CIA

I saw that... also Huma.

>questions?
if( ret

Keep in mind Scott Adams predicted Trump would win in a landslide in 2015.

youtube.com/watch?v=c-sBO6OppAc

You unironically believe it's a bot?

butt load.. like 30?? or more.

>ftp://ftp.loc.gov/pub/thomas/cp107/hr454v1.txt

looks more like old source code with ancient comments since a 1k bit key is like under a quarter second on any of my boxen.

but what would i know?

4c 6f 6f 6b 73 20 6d 6f 72 65 20 6c 69 6b 65 20
6f 6e 65 20 6f 66 20 74 68 65 20 6f 70 73 20 69
73 20 75 73 69 6e 67 20 69 74 20 61 73 20 62 61
69 74 20 74 6f 20 73 65 65 20 77 68 6f 27 73 20
73 74 75 70 69 64 20 65 6e 6f 75 67 68 20 74 6f
20 74 68 69 6e 6b 20 69 74 73 20 61 20 62 6f 74
2c 20 6c 75 6c 7a 2e

I was thinking about the OS thing yesterday. Someone mentioned it might stand for Operational Security (OpSec), but what if it's a link to the Open Society foundation? (A.K.A. pic related)

is that you, andrew?
tell your bullshit to someone else
if that happened, it was 15 or 20 years ago

They just need an excuse to get him in the courtroom.

>Are there bots mixed with real shills now pretending there are no bots??????????????

THIS IS EXCELLENT!!!
This sort of thing will force cognitive dissonance in the normies and leftards... they will be forced to reconsider their allegience to both women and islam and see the inherent contradiction in their position...
"am i for huma being a spy or am i for huma being a wmoan?"
this thought process should hopefull short-circuit a few neuronal networks and reset their brains

Scott Adams is Q! Sorry..couldn't resist..

What is going on here?

IF Q = TRUE THEN DIG+MEME
IF Q = FALSE THEN DIG+MEME
IF Q= NULL THEN DIG+MEME
END IF
END IF
END IF

>here?
ret = x509parse_crtfile( &ca_chain, CA_CERT_FILE);
if( ret != 0 ) {
printf("\t> Error: Invalid or missing CA certificate (%s).\n", CA_CERT_FILE);
print_ssl_errors(ret);
return ret;
}

fuck

nothing. ignore it. people trying to be smart and shitting the thread up with fuckin partials of unix config files and failed scripts they tried to write

Hitler right?
Jews 9/11?
Holocaust without survivors?

>Should we be paying close attention to the posters that get the replys?

>Are they statements or questions EVERY TIME?????

Just a nerd posting sourcecode of the WikiLeaks Vault 8 release.

but it will also get a copyright violation and won't travel far. Turn CNN into NNC or something, just my two cents.

You fucking retards, if a program fails it doesnt print out the error, unless told so. It doesnt even to get to printing if it fails sooner? But lets see how far this fag LARP will go?

Who the hell knows, I don't know who is a shill, larper or the real Q.

Going on a few weeks now on his channel.

>imho Webb is disinfo I followed him with morbid curiosity for months. Gets drunk and admits to being mossad during live stream.

> has mega spurge when he gets USB key with files that will bust the Seth Rich case open .... files were dumped online nearly a year previous and he was unaware ....

Did the shills win or what? Ive been here for since last week and i see less and less productivity

See the questions worked?
Just keep asking it questions?

omg nice one.
"Source code and analysis for CIA software projects including those described in the Vault7 series."
Source code
Source code
wikileaks.org/vault8/

59 6f 75 20 61 75 74 69 73 74 73 20 61 72 65 20 74 6f 6f 20 73 6d 61 72 74 20 62 79 20 68 61 6c 66 2e 2e 6e 65 77 66 61 67 20 68 65 72 65 20 62 75 74 20 61 20 76 65 74 65 72 61 6e 20 6f 66 20 70 69 7a 7a 61 20 67 61 74 65 20 6f 6e 20 76 6f 61 74 20

i dont think this is related to Q or CBTS is it?

A full on LARP.

You're supposed to be autists, and you can't recognise someone faking code?

Fucking hell.

They will -NEVER- win!!!

>Gods debris
With all the atheists that came about, they needed to create their own god particles (LHC)

>right?
>9/11?
>without survivors?
>without survivors?
>without survivors?
[ v3_usr ]
basicConstraints = CA:FALSE
subjectKeyIdentifier = hash
authorityKeyIdentifier = keyid,issuer

[ my_req_dn ]
C=ZA
ST=Western Cape
L=Cape Town
O=Thawte Consulting cc
OU=Certification Services Division
CN=Thawte Premium Server CA
[email protected]

I think the fact we come here and it all just makes sense and is so normal to us...really understates our types of thinking as opposed to normies?
We have some kind of unique filter that allows this type of shitposting in and we love it whereas as other just can't understand it.? genteics maybe we are all related somehow? hhahaha hahahahaha

For the past 4 days people have been guessing if it's Q or not. It's most likely not. He said to just answer the previous questions and make memes. Why do you guys keep chasing people who claim to be Q?

>00
>frogeyes confrim
DO IT FAGGOT!

I suspected this. It seems like his approach, leading people to conclusions and rarely a direct inference.

For those of us just joining in, what can we do? What explicit thing can we do or create to help the cause?

It's a mayor blow to the CIA.

This is part of the storm.

But the faggot spamming the sourcecode here has to stop. You can look it up yourself in the WikiLeaks release.

Red the title of this bread... AND DO IT

The chapter "Fifth Level" (p. 124) describes five levels of human awareness, or consciousness.

>Level 1: Consciousness at birth: pure innocence, self-awareness.
>Level 2: Awareness of others, and acceptance of authority (a belief system).
>Level 3: Awareness that some beliefs may be wrong, but not sure which ones.
>Level 4: Skepticism and adoption of the scientific method.
>Level 5: Avatar level, understanding that the human mind is a delusion-generating machine, and that science is another belief system, albeit a useful one.

59 6f 75 20 63 61 6e 27 74 20 68 69 64 65 20 66
72 6f 6d 20 6d 65 2c 20 79 6f 75 72 20 61 20 67
6e 75 66 61 67 20 74 68 61 74 20 69 20 66 65 6c
6c 20 69 6e 20 6c 6f 76 65 20 77 69 74 68 20 61
6e 64 20 69 66 20 79 6f 75 20 74 65 6c 6c 20 61
6e 79 6f 6e 65 20 69 6d 61 20 63 68 69 63 6b 20
69 27 6c 6c 20 73 68 61 76 65 20 79 6f 75 72 20
62 61 6c 6c 7a 2e

Netherlarp. That's just OpenSSL source code.

ARE QUESTIONS FOR US AND MEMES FOR NORMIES?

WHAT IS OUR ULTIMATE GOAL HERE?

WHY IS THE MSM SO DANGEROUS???

Q hasn't been back, which is why nothing new is happening.