Former Smallville actress is 'second in command of Sex Cult

>Allison Mack, 35, is reportedly second in command of a secret sex cult at the heart of self-help group NXIVM that is extorting, beating and branding its members
>Mack is perhaps best known for playing Clark Kent's friend Chloe Sullivan on the long-running TV series Smallville
>NXIVM, founded by Keith Raniere brands itself as a self-help group, but former members have said it's really a cult
>Frank Parlato, a former spokesman for NXIVM, revealed on his blog that Mack has been running a secret sorority within the cult that brands women
>The sorority, called DOS, has a master-slave hierarchy where Mack is only second to Raniere in terms of seniority, the blog states
>She then presides over a small group of slaves, who in turn must recruit their own set of slaves or else face corporeal punishment
>On her personal website, Mack says Raniere has been her mentor for many years

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5063683/Former-Smallville-actress-second-command-sex-cult.html#ixzz4xwzsBtxV

What in the actual fuck? this is 100x worse than harvey weinstein but people doesn't care since it's a women

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5063683/Former-Smallville-actress-second-command-sex-cult.html
archive.fo/7UNMO
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bump. wtf is this shit, sex cult branding?!

>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5063683/Former-Smallville-actress-second-command-sex-cult.html

The Daily Mail is her kryptonite

>this is 100x worse than harvey weinstein but people doesn't care since it's a not muslim or immigrant
ftfy

>*sexually enslaves you*

Curiosity bump

This is making me SO hard.

no famous cutie will ever enslave me in her sex cult

feels bad man

right like where can I find bitches like this??

Should you face charges if you violently rape a woman that is second in command of a sex cult?

shes probably a potatonigger

WOW WHERE ARE ALL THE FEM CUNTS NOW!

THEY LOVE THIS KIND OF SHIT BECAUSE DEEP INSIDE THEY ARE SADISTIC CUNTS WHO WANT TO HURT LITTLE GIRLS THEY ARE JEALOUS OF OR THEY WANT TO CORRUPT THEM!

WHERE YOU AT CUNTS! I'M GONNA PUNCH A CUNT TODAY!

GLOWY FOR CHLOE!

one week after they broke the similar soros affiliated story? bump

You should ask for a friend

I'd totally allow her to enslave me

Just say it's a woman in charge and you take away half the heat. In reality it's probably just a load of shit. She looks like a fully brainwashed pychopath. Just not a brainwashed slave. Kinda like HRC.

The only source I've seen on this is the literal tabloid website dailymail. Not that I doubt she or people in Hollywood do shit like this. It's just daily tabloid isn't a credible source

We should strive to renounce immorality, sexual or otherwise, from all areas of our lives. Sex is a reproductive act which belongs to the sacrament of marriage.

In Christ,
user

Please tell me best Emma has a sex cult, PLEASE TELL ME EMMA HAS A SEX CULT

You sound like you are a loser. What if her pleasure is sticking cacti up your butt?

I was right not liking her when I watched that show.

I thought it was because she looks like a lesbian, so maybe I was partly right.

daily mail is a fine source, but they are a tabloid

She always did have that sociopathic mentality. You can see that they don't know how to feel. Even Clark noticed it too. Is he number 1 in charge?

>lesbian
Looks more like a sex lord to me

Someone edited her wikipedia to hide that her parents are russian jews. Fuckers are starting hide again.

And you suck your mothers cock.

Checkmate.

>not wanting cutie to stick desert fauna in your anus

shiggy

Kinky. I knew I liked her for a reason.

>fauna
Did he say a fucking desert mouse, faggot?

Is being a cult master easy mode?

Seems like a simple thing to dominate people.

Sure, but you're Portugal, so you likely like your sister just the same

Those brands aren't all the same symbol which triggers me.
If you rotate the ones they've highlighted with white lines you can tell they aren't even the same. Or if you look at the top left and rightmost middle row they're different.

>it's just a cult, goy

It's so fucking wild lol.
Tfw you'll never have her as a sex slave

>She then presides over a small group of slaves, who in turn must recruit their own set of slaves or else face corporeal punishment
>corporeal punishment

As opposed to Ethereal?

Cute, but screams daddy issues

>chloe will never tie you up in her room while she solves a mystery.
>chloe will never sit on your face while talking to clark on the phone.
>chloe will never make you fuck her with a dildo strapped to a saws-all imagining its clark.

why even live bros?

That pic is spoopy, always made me scare.

>brainwashing a psychopath

you have it backwards buddy

Trifle offerings to make people think it couldn't POSSIBLY be worse than this, clearly these people were outliers, only way they could ever be caught like this...

I implore you to return to God, friend! He isn't impossible to see, it's just that we keep rubbing dirt in our eyes.

In Christ,
user

There is nothing wrong with branding your women. How else do you know she's from the right paddock

We fuck cousins, not sisters. Get it right.

Please go away.

In Kek,
user

>Allison Mack
I bet she's good in the sack.

>mirrored is different
I take it online IQ quizzes trigger you as well, not because they're retarded, but because every other object is mirrored?

Fucking hell. I haven't seen news this weird in a while. I don't know whether to laugh or break some random shit in my house.

Noice

C-can I become part of your s-society of c-cousin fuckers, user?

break some random shit

Not until you've found Jesus, user

no they're legit. Sometimes the M is attached to the right side of the A and sometimes the left. When it's on the left the R ends up being upside down.

Is that a boy or grill? Either way, 8.5/10 would sodomize

Emma Roberts is a tranny, right? I mean there are traps who pass better than her

Post results

This timeline. It is because plebs don't believe shit if it is too intense.

Thats not the point.

My gosh, can you imagine crawling around and licking her feet getting ready so suck a log out of her asshole while she puts a hot brand on your ass cheeks.

Nice triple double, m8. Check mine.

>this is 100x worse than harvey weinstein

Not if it was consensual. People get up to all sorts of disgusting shit, but if they want to do it, who cares? Forcing people to do disgusting shit, even if less disgusting, is worse.

Where do I sign up to be femdommed by Chloe Sullivan from Smallville?

Why is she wearing oven mitts?

Finders is the one thing /pol has never dove into, even during the p iz za gate stuff. 2spoopy4pol?

>fauna
>cactus

Probably aids

A small part of me that still dares hope says this might be prepping normies for the really Hellish shit.

Going straight from Weinstein to torturing children to death for that sweet, sweet adrenochrome might shatter some housewife brainpans.

Its to protect others from her hotness, user.

bump.

> one guy says some shit on his BLOG for fucks sake
> consenting adults
> no law against making bad choices yet...
> OP, scandalized, shits all over himself and rushes to repeat whatever the daily mail claims

nice work nigel, you made britain look even more foolish than usual.

Turns out this is a thing.

You're probably Italian, nigger.

>nose

>nigga
>nigga

=D
Lemme get some lewds for that get

>dat megafauna

It sounds like brainwashing is definitely involved. A pyramid scheme built on hentai-style mind breaking... People already hate that shit because of Scientology and other cults. It absolutely goes on in Hollyweird and they'll be right to wonder.

This is a former fucking Smallville actress. Just imagine what the actual HOT SHITS get away with.

I said Nigger, you filthy half breed.

Activate the almonds a bit too much.

Check for full house, 9's over 3's

Ikr? Really popped my coochie

DAMN I bet she got blacked nonstop

>directly linking to daily fail
kys newnigger

archive.fo/7UNMO

moar
sauce

She always had a crazy-like look, in fact in Smallville and other series like Wilfred her characters have some mental issues.

>A wild leaf appears

Do you want Moar or sauce?
You can't have both.

Fucking hell. Is there no end to my childhood bring raped non-stop?

What the fuck is happening to this timelines' reality?

kys newniggers

>a mexican intellectual appears

>newniggers looking at fingers pointing and not digits doubling.
Top kek

>putting sage in the name field
Who's a newnigger?

I would let her sexually abuse me.

No sodomy, femdom or faggot stuff.

What a QT sex abuser!

Everything or nothing and you cant say no at anytime.

>No sodomy, femdom or faggot stuff
What else is there?

I want OP to know I think he's a faggot with every one of my posts
and mods don't enforce

the crazies are always these bitches who have these perpetually squinty eyes
sprint from the squint

>doesn't realize mods are incompetent, impotent butt-thrusters
>didn't want to bring back snacks
Whose a newnigger?

why is your computer in the kitchen

Pretty much this.
You think these freaks are having casual, vanilla sex? Hell no. They are disemboweling goats and fucking each other. Also probably fucking children.