Really makes you think

Really makes you think.

Other urls found in this thread:

norc.org/PDFs/GSS Reports/GSS_Trends in Gun Ownership_US_1972-2014.pdf
theguardian.com/us-news/datablog/2017/nov/06/not-your-imagination-mass-shootings-now-happen-more-frequently-in-the-us
youtube.com/watch?v=UXrB7Y6gVN8&t=1s
youtube.com/watch?v=P4zE0K22zH8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

America is unable to deal with this problem in an adult way.
Broken laws won't get touched, violent crazies will keep easy access to guns.

Until one day they'll just ban everything for everyone.

Great idea, but you don't go far enough.

MAYBE you should just use THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS to ban guns!

/Thread

kek

Fucking retarded american christcucks thinking prayers do anything. Keep subjecting your assholes to daddy NRA

The constitution does not grant us the right to bare arms.
It places limitations on what the government can and can not do.

Disarming us is not optional.

Isn't the whole thing about your 2nd amendment burgers? The right to bear arms? I heard a typical gun owner say: if the government can use these guns, we should also be able to use these guns. Otherwise the government could take us and win. So your average gun-owner really thinks that the government is out to kill them? And that your little automatic rifle is anything in comparison to the military might they can employ? Maybe they should start selling attack hellicopters and nuclear missiles at gunshops too.

Christcucks BTFO'd. Where is your God when you need him?

She isn't wrong. Fuck the fucking guns already. And the sadistic murder defending NRA. I'm done being cucked by the skinhead gun lobby.

Luckily we have the Big Blue Wave next year and impeachment on the table.

The NRA is my fwend. They're not perfect, but nobody is.

(Gun control of ANY KIND is un-American)

This is a pretty clever tweet but people here will never admit it since they blindly disagree with the sentiment.

>Gadsden flag
>gun control
Meme flags were a mistake.

If leafs and americans were not allowed to change flag that would be great.

Yes, they should. We already pay for their R&D why can't we get the final product?

Pray to God your family gets massacred next or something similarly bad happen to you. Expect it.
Amen.

i'm upset about cheese so lets just ban all cheese from Sweden

Elegant.

Lets take away American Citizen's God given rights from an entire continent because a couple dozen people died in a mass shooting!

>Family is dead already
>atheist
LAMO

Jokes on them. My thoughts are
Elsewhere and I don't pray.
Victims BTFO

Nobody takes the 'thoughts and prayers' of politicians seriously, but why has this blown up into a meme all of the sudden when thoughts and prayers are always being called for by one side or the other after an easily politicized tragedy?

>atheist
Not for long.

The problem is that people who genuinely care and mourn, they send thoughts and prayers.

But bitches like the one in the OP's thread, they substitute thoughts and prayers with tweets and outrage.

We out "clevered" it in less than 10 minutes, sweetie.

thoughts and prayers won't help you when you are put on crosses trying to disarm us.

>couple dozen

if thoughts and prayers are good enough for victims of islamic terror then theyre good enough for victims of shootings

come and take em you leftist swine

Doesn't work like that, we shoot the people who try to take away our rights and then we pray for their families so that their kids don't grow up to be faggots like them

Really makes me think you're fucking retarded. Banning guns in this country will NEVER EVER work. NEVER. This country was literally founded on a revolution. If you want to try and stop shooting sprees you need to do something else.

Also nice meme flag faggot.

>but why has this blown up into a meme all of the sudden

Because leftists are getting dumber the more disillusioned and bitter they become. It's like that passive aggressive cunt at work who's been a pain in the ass for years finally gets her 2 week notice, so she stops giving a single shit and actively works to sabotage the company on her way out. They can't get their way so they turn into stupid belligerent children.

>323.1 million citizens
>approximately 250 million guns in circulation
>30-35k gun deaths in America
>65% suicides, 30-35% actual homicides
>75-80% of remaining 35% are gang related
>generous estimate of 3500 deaths are homicide including self defense and police related
>3500 out of 323.1 million annual
>0.0000108% of total population is gun related deaths in homicide
They are sensationalist fuck heads who don't know shit. Want to know something? In one year around 49 thousand people died from diarrhea from the flu. Maybe they should ban influenza those faggots.

> Pray to God your family gets massacred next
In America, banning guns does not alleviate this fear in any way. Guns are FAR too prolific. Hell I have 3. And I don't even care about guns. I didn't even buy them. They're just hand me downs.
You ban guns here? Everyone still has them.
It wouldn't do shit.
It would probably take 100 years for guns to filter out of our country slowly if you banned them today.
And for all that time, we'll have to depend on an average 12 minute police response time to tragedy. In my city? The police don't show up usually for 2 hours. I'll keep my shotgun. Thanks.

Back when that Moortuguese user did that study on who uses meme flags, leafs and Americans were among the lowest rates.

>per capita gun ownership has been relatively stable for decades
>mass shootings have been growing exponentially over the past several years
>this is obviously the fault of guns

We're reaching levels of noggin joggin' that shouldn't even be possible!

And then send anti gun people a little piece of lead at 1500 fps

>This country was literally founded on a revolution.

This is what these neo-bolsheviks forget. Also, the government coming to confiscate your guns is the signal to overthrow it. These short-sighted leftists do not understand this, they think the military and the police will just shoot dead anyone resisting, as if the cops and military are just brainless automatons. It's astounding how ignorant the left is on so many issues, but they still try to boss everybody around because "le right side of history."

I will, rather get fucked by gun manufacturers and capitalists trying to sell me cool guns then bolshevik faggots trying to ban anything not a bolt gun, revolver, or double barrel shotgun

Wastn it like 27?

If you thought that post was funny you need to gb2reddit, MAGApede

Yeah. Keep clamoring for civilian disarmament. Please. The Rats get their ass handed to them every time. Please never stop.

Sending earthquakes to Mexico.

Guns are the only thing keeping America from descending into a complete hellscape. Seemingly decent, average folk are always looking for any excuse to commit extreme atrocities on one another, but there is always that fear of that good guy with a gun.

No point in having a 2nd amendment if people are too scared to carry their guns on them and used force when needed anyways.

How many NRA members have been involved in a mass shooting? I forget, was it 2 or 3 or none?

>And that your little automatic rifle is anything in comparison to the military might they can employ?

Meanwhile, illiterate sand-farmers in Afghanistan are cobbling together AK-47s from shovels and scrap and the entire military might of the USA hasn't been able to defeat them despite being at war with them for almost 2 decades.

Mind you, USA doesn't have to hurt itself to destroy Afghani infrastructure.

If there is a war on US soil, destroying buildings and halting commerce fucks over the government, so they can't just bomb everything.

>he thinks America was EVER great

This is you.

Wowee, this woman is so smart and moral. She should be making the decisions!

This is only an issue for people living in pozzed states.

>And that your little automatic rifle is anything in comparison to the military might they can employ?

Hey, stupid, a huge chunk of the US military will rebel, same for the police departments, if this order ever comes down the pipe. Also, China and Russia would get involved immediately to bring the US down, so the people in charge, for the moment, will never risk losing it all just to grab the guns.

You think her boyfriend is a cuck? Also, she could lose some weight.

Get back to me when your faggot country was founded on a revolution less than 300 hundred years ago.
You ever hear of the idea that a country's founding affects its culture? It's why British people have such a faggot island culture.

i hope she gets raped by some nigger and her cuclk numale beta husband gets raped as well, only then might she begin to comprehend the importance of weapon possesion

Don't let the government fuck over both you and the manufacturers by having them ban certain types of guns "because of the children!". It is a hell I wish upon no American.

She's right tho.

ha
haha
see its funny because the only way to ban guns is to use guns to enforce the ban.
hahahahaha

Zero NRA members have committed mass shootings. We do have at least two (so far) self-proclaimed leftists who have done some mass shootings though.

Banning them does not stop violence. Just a transition of means will occur.

Ok, but why make it easy for crazies to get guns? Let them go through the black market. Once they realize how much effort that'll take, they'll just kill themselves.

But it makes it more difficult. That's the whole point.

Why can't we just ban niggers. We can pay their taxes with thoughts and prayers and it will probably be more beneficial than niggers.

american violence now identifies as trucks and bombs

Not really. Up here there is a thriving black market which undermines the legal system for acquiring guns.

So we already have a problem here let's import more murderous psychos?

"That is bigrigophobic and I am offended!"

Not that easy for crazies to get guns from FFLs, except when the government is incompetent. Incompetence is what happened with Roof and this Kelley fag.

>be britbong
>get stabbed/run over/bathed in acid
>hahahaaha at least we banned guns

But going through the black market is harder than walking into a gun store that you can find on Google maps.
I'm not even arguing that we ban guns. Just maybe add a waiting person period and a background check just as rigorous as obtaining a passport.

I never understood this argument.

>Heart disease kill more people than cancer!
>WHAT'S THE POINT TRYING TO CURE CANCER!?!?

the people the US vs the military, civilians own 300 million guns in the hands of half of the country and these guns would be easy to distribute to those who do not own one, the military has around 2 million servicemen if you count people on reserve, it would be a slaughter, now imagine if Britain tried to fight a tyrannical government, what would they use? sporks? being armed is basically a way to keep the government afraid of the wrath of the people.

Stop praying goy, it's stupid and does nothing.

>>per capita gun ownership has been relatively stable for decades
>>mass shootings have been growing exponentially over the past several years
>>this is obviously the fault of guns
>We're reaching levels of noggin joggin' that shouldn't even be possible!
source please

The brits would fight them by throwing their fucking awful food at them.

That would be chemical warfare

Norway has been around for a long time, long before 1814

Never give up your guns. They took ours 100 years ago and nowadays we're hardly safe in your own homes.

you are an insult to the gadsen flag

how about you try to create a low pressure environment around a cylindircal shaped object using your mouth and fuck off

A violation of the Geneva convention and a punishment only reserved for wars in the middle east.

das it mane

Once it is given up you cannot get it back. We have been trying for 20 years now because of one nu-male killing some bitches.

Really rates my sink

>Broken laws won't get touched, violent crazies will keep easy access to guns

It’s part of the plan all along, mental health and the failure to keep records accurate will continue to be overlooked and not blamed

If you ban guns, I'll just keep a bunch of undocumented guns

Cities will become sanctuary cities for guns and no one will rat out the undocumented guns

>has literally never read the 2A

The bill of rights is a series of guarantees that the government will not infringe on various rights and liberties.

The rights protected there are not granted to you by the constitution, they are natural and innate rights belonging to you as a person.

What people without freedom fail to understand is that you already possess as much as you can handle. If you could handle more, you would seize it.

Seize your freedom, anons. Seize it.

Imagine if da gubment lost communication with its forces and couldn't access its troops, planes, ships etc to give command directly in a time of domestic crisis and citizens were entirely unarmed just because one person was having an off day and decided to go for the high score. We have the right to defend ourselves from anyone, not just big daddy gub

norc.org/PDFs/GSS Reports/GSS_Trends in Gun Ownership_US_1972-2014.pdf

theguardian.com/us-news/datablog/2017/nov/06/not-your-imagination-mass-shootings-now-happen-more-frequently-in-the-us

Need an organized effort for that. Canada has always been politically lazy and the only ones with the balls to revolt over anything have been the Quebecois (coming from an Albertan). Toronto also holds more political sway than the rest of Canada because our system is fucked. I would love to seize the freedom but there needs to be more support.

That isn't the 2nd amendment.

If you will not work for freedom then perhaps you do not deserve it.

That isn't the amendment It is the down syndrome sparknotes version of it.

Why don't i just shit directly into her mouth

She has no problem having shit come out the other way

Really makes you think doesn't it

One can only do so much working alone. Canada needs a united effort like the U.S has with the NRA. We have two groups the CCFR and the NFA which infight rather than unite. Work shall continue though as it takes time to gain freedom here.

>he doesn't want to own an attack helicopter with missiles

Nigger cuck faggot

Asking politely for your rights has worked for exactly 0 groups of people in the entire history of humanity.

Or you could just download the Thoughts & Prayers App and let it do the work for you.

youtube.com/watch?v=UXrB7Y6gVN8&t=1s

absolutely he's a cuck. 100% soyboy bugman.

youtube.com/watch?v=P4zE0K22zH8