How in 20 years china became CHINA?

How in 20 years china became CHINA?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iEF8OAITB-E
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Gee I wonder how people could possibly build buildings in the span of 20 years. Maybe you'd be able to figure it out if you stopped eating monkeys.

Capitalism

I'm moving to Shanghai with my wife soon

Shes a financial advisor and I'm a environmental geoscientist.

Ill be working with the CCP on bio-remediation for their river systems

making about 450k RMB a year plus bonus.
You niggas gotta jump on the Asian century asap

you can get a tefol 110 hour cert from a university and teach English in china for 45k usd right fucking now

Eye queue

Slave/child labour.

Foreign investors.
The western industry moving to China.

photoshop

this is no joke. i have a tesol and i'm getting begged by recruiters to come teach english over there. 2.5k per month before taxes and they pay for your apt. 20 hours a week, too. and this is all just starting out. a year or two of experience and you can teach at a university for 50k+ per year, right into your pocket. good alternative to being a damn neet

yeah but living in china...

Jewish investment bank

with blame throwers

>I'm moving to Shanghai with my wife soon
>Shes a financial advisor and I'm a environmental geoscientist.
>Ill be working with the CCP on bio-remediation for their river systems
>making about 450k RMB a year plus bonus.
>You niggas gotta jump on the Asian century asap
>you can get a tefol 110 hour cert from a university and teach English in china for 45k usd right fucking now

450k RMB is like $60,000. Bonuses on a $60,000 salary are not going to amount for much.

In case you didn't know...Shanghai is very....very expensive.

Your move is stupid and worthless...

no shit?

have you lived actually lived there?

It's all made of cardboard
youtube.com/watch?v=iEF8OAITB-E
These buildings are empty

they bent over and said AAAAAAA TAKE A SHOVEL TO MY ANUS WHITE PIGGUUUUUUUUU and started handing away all their natural resources for an eight of market value and made sure only communist controllers could be paid a decent wage. Also violating every copyright standard on the planet.

Capitalism

China has been generous.

500 billion trade deficits
The US payed for that shit

Money printing is a hell of a drug when you use it to fund jobs.

t. 400k a year code monkey

That's the American future that the Clintons sold out from under us. Yes it makes my butt hurt.

The power of fascism.

we sent them our jerbs.

Do we like China now because Trump likes China? Is that what's going on?

>I'm moving to a polluted and overpopulated country where I'm hated by anyone but racemixers
>while married
>for 60k USD

China was fucking us over, Trump told them he's coming for them if they don't stop. Now he's making deals with them where we're not being fucked over.

Lefties can't understand negotiations from a position of strength.

Nigger, I've lived in Shanghai. I don't understand how you can have children there.

>shitty air
>shitty quality of food and veggies
>only a few green spaces
>children eaten by the oligarchy, and their skin is crisped up like duck.
>International schools are for retards.

And having money in a Chinese bank is ridiculously risky. If things change incredibly, or another crash, do you really think they'll give a white boy "his" money?

Wow, America really is limping the fuck along.

lowkey prefer the top picture. The bottom picture looks the same while the top has an identity and is also merged with mother nature.

Deng Xiaoping happened

/thread

Are you shitting me?! Trump and Xi are pretty much dating. I bet Trump bottoms.

I just don't understand why Bannon isn't saying anything. He understands the dangers of China.

Deng "The Dong" Xiaoping.

How come I never see any China flagposters?

I make more than that right here in the states. The air is cleaner, my neighborhood is still white, and I don’t have to deal with subhuman chinks. No thanks.

his wife has a job too bucko, 60k is just what he is making, your post is stupid and useless just like your reading comprehension, nigger.

Literally not an argument, JIDF. If we're not going to talk about actual political plays and the quality of trade deals, then go eat some matzo and trip into the oven.

hahahahah

China will grow larger!

>not addressing the obvious facts about how shitty it is to live in China.

You couldn't pay me enough to move back there.

There is no neutrality of the net in China.

They all use VPNs and proxies. If you're a foreigner and careful about what you do the authorities won't give a shit about it if you don't propagate anything. Hell even native Chinese have VPNs for a lot of media.

OP says move to one of the most expensive places on earth for a terrible wage.

Good plan.

fixed for you Op

>China was fucking us over, Trump told them he's coming for them if they don't stop. Now he's making deals with them where we're not being fucked over.

A fine example of an astute analysis of "political plays and quality of trade deals"

Face it, you and Trump both are easily distracted by shiny things and big words. China is still screwing us harder than ever. Xi just lets Trump posture to make himself (and idiots like you) feel big.

China is a utopia, every leftist should go there.

You will love it there, lots of police brutality and riots-- non stop fun for you!

Communist China has many new empty buildings and about 60 million homeless citizens.

Lowly citizens exist as slaves for the huge factories selling cheap junk to Europe and America.

A worker's paradise!

People in china can browse pol but can't post because pops captcha uses google. Which is blocked in china

And who the fuck wants to buy a Sup Forums account

after hearing the horror storys and
"because china" memes, its not really worth it.

America's trade deficit built China. 500+ billion dollars every year more goods bought than sold. China's sluggish economy is because the standard of living rose and rose to the point where now wages rose above mexico and other third world countries. Free trade and loss of protectionism hollowed out the american middle class and built china.

china’s 3rd tier backwater airports are so much better than LAX or JFK.

i wish i was making this up, american infrastructure is literally fucking trash

Is Japan hiring for English teachers?

user, screen cap this and report back to us please. If everything turns out great, fantastic, rub it in our faces. If not, who gives a shit, you're anonymous. Just report back at regular intervals, please.

Thanks
Other user

>saying how shit it is to live in China
>constantly complains about black privilege, retarded feminism, crime, jew conspiracy, only wants order
>doesn't realise China has 0 of these problems and living in tier 1 Chinese cities is better than any western city and cheaper.

>undercut the production of most industries on the planet
>steal every patent of everything you make
>choke to death on the fumes

>China’s problems are different from America’s problems, therefore China is superior

Whatever you say, achmed

It has borrowed more money than every country in human history has combined.

No joke.

>hello newfag
They are rangebanned on Sup Forums and their internet is heavily censored. Any chink that is on here has to have VPNs.

Prove it.

>his wife has a job too bucko, 60k is just what he is making, your post is stupid and useless just like your reading comprehension, nigger.

You're wife is a man? Hahahah! You're stupid and a faggot!

60K in Shanghai is nothing. Its like 60K in New York City.

Worthless. Just like you.

Can I get a quick guide on this? You obviously need to be fluent in mandarin right? How long would that take to learn and how do you actually go from being a NEET to being a weeb living the dream pls help I want to die

This graph is from a few years ago, China's rising debt-to-gdp ratio is well known and is why the larger banks have cut back their debt ratings. From 2000-2008 it was normal and expected for a large country, but as the graph demonstrates China's growth since then has reqruied larger and larger amounts of credit, beyond what is reasonable. It now surpasses the US in private debts to GDP, passing 200%.

you're a retard then

>How in 20 years china became CHINA?

See
>Capitalism
>Slave/child labour.
>Capitalism

Inadequate liberties.