You cucks got played

GARY COHN: 'I'm really not upset' the wealthy might get a tax cut
businessinsider.com/trump-tax-plan-gary-cohn-not-upset-wealthy-might-get-tax-cut-2017-11

why? Trump said everyone gets tax cuts. That's the point. He has said that like forever.

lol not this bulgarian retard again

Your billionaire globalist gods like Soros don't need a tax cut.

>lol not this bulgarian retard again
>Your billionaire globalist gods like Soros don't need a tax cut.
You're a leaf. What made you think you posses the high ground to criticise me based on where I am? My point still stands. Attacking me for nationality doesn't dismantle my argument. Especially when the one doing it is Canadian. My billionaire? He has more influence in your country than in mine. So shut the fuck up.

You people should be on your knees sucking the dicks of the billionaires, they’re the only reason this country, fuck it the world is still afloat. You’re aware that even fucking baby boomers can’t retire, right? So good fucking luck to everyone after. Nobody’s fucking working, if they are they’re underemployed, the billionaires are the only ones keeping this fucking country afloat, because without them there would be no money for everybody else to leech off of, because you have fucking retards going to school to get masters degrees in art amassing enormous debt that they’ll never pay back because they won’t get a fucking job with that worthless degree that them and now every one and their fucking grandma has, it’s fucked all around.
TL;DR the world is fucking doomed get a gun get comfy and watch it burn.

dumb leaf, US has a progressive tax system which means you can't cut taxes for middle class only. They pay the same amount of total tax as the rich for their first $50k earned. If you cut taxes for the plebs the rich automatically pay less for their 50k earned you can't fucking do it otherwise

Maybe you're not the same guy but there's a filthy bulgarian roach who is in love and obsessed with me.

>dumb leaf, US has a progressive tax system which means you can't cut taxes for middle class only.

Yes you can. Just cut taxes on brackets under $100k for example. Lol who told you, you can't? You got played son.

I don't care. I am not ashamed of my country and attacking me for just being Bulgarian shows how much you lack the ability to defend the point you were to make. It's obvious you have no idea what you are talking about.

>If you cut taxes for the plebs the rich automatically pay less for their 50k earned you can't fucking do it otherwise

Then u simply adjust the top tax bracket to make up for it.

The Republican tax cut is designed and engineered to go 80% to the top 1%.

They're repealing the estate tax which affects the top 0.3%. Not farmers.

>make it less appealing to work

I can tell you're very intelligent.

Lol I can easily defend my position and attack the failure of right wing trickle down economics

How does that make it less appealing to work?

This is the kind of selfish, petty argument the left always pushes. If Congress passed a tax plan where every tax bracket was lowered by the same amount they would still say "all they care about is cutting taxes for billionaires". Also, btw, the current tax proposal actually raises taxes on the rich by taxing all earnings at the highest rate once the top bracket is reached.

> Trickle-down
You know how Reaganomics works? Do you know why it failed? Do you know how Trumponomics differs? Because I think you do not.

Good, he should remove every tax.

Because you're punishing work with taxes?

Dumbass...

Can I move in with you Canada!?

Gary Cohn admitted today they're doing trickle down economics. You failed.

a tax cut under $100k?

It is trickle-down, but it is not Reaganomics. Reaganomics is trickle-down. Trickle-down is not Reaganomics.

>posting in a bait thread

Sup Forums defends this

What is this a Goldman Sachs board now?

Working people get a tax cut too dumbass leaf

>he thinks $100k is a lot of money

Jesus Christ man just kill yourself...

>Do you know why it failed?

because Clinton came into office and removed it?
commie faggot

>a tax cut

Reaganomics failed. Clintonomics succeeded.

Actually they both failed. Clinton was just lucky he was president when the Boomers started hitting their peak earning years. Clinton wasn't that different from Reagan when you really get down to it.

-They both deregulated the financial system, which caused a stock market Boom (and Bust).
-They both passed free trade agreements.
-They both shat on labor unions
-They both dismantled the New Deal policies that were instituted during the Great Depression

> commie faggot
I am arguing in favour of Reagan. How am I communist? You retarded fuck.

Sorry to break it to you leaf but nobody knows who you are and frankly nobody gives a shit about Canada or anyone who lives there anyway

Yeah Regan was full blown Commie you cuck

I don't care about them I want my tax cuts. Their situation is not my priority in life like yours.

Imagine being so petty that you're against getting a tax cut because it means someone better off than you would also get one.

Petty or retarded?

Imagine being such a cuck and hating your country so much, that you want to bankrupt it to give tax cuts to bilionaires like Soros and Buffett.

They might even increase the debt as much as Obama at this rate.

Pretty fucked

I would love to bankrupt this corrupt, bloated, joke of a government that has brainwashed and enslaved communities just for their dependency vote. Sounds great. Bankrupt away.

Obama decreased the budget deficit (not debt) by 2/3. Why don't Republicans do the same? No, instead they're exploding the budget deficit. Every fucking time. Republicans can't be trusted with money.

>being such a cuck that you want the government to forcefully take billions of dollars from their own citizens so that they can have all the resources they need to do whatever the fuck they want

Not comparable.

One president increases deficit due to foreign wars and economic disaster caused by his predicesor

The other increases deficit to give money to his jew kids.

>posts a chart about debt
>gets btfo
>b-but the deficit!
Sad.

Lol you just admitted you want to bankrupt the country to give tax cuts to Soros. You're such a fucking cuck

Imagine being so retarded you don't understand the debt and deficit.

Obama reduced the budget deficit by 2/3 Obama was the slowest spender in 80 years.

So please explain in your own words why did the debt go up?

>bankrupt the country

Oh no!

>gets btfo
>repeats himself and acts like nothing happened
Par for the course.

Well Obama reduced the budget deficit but you're right, right wing retards cannot mentally grasp that the costs of Bush's wars, fuckups, tax cuts and recession don't magically stop as soon as he leaves office. They actually think that's how it works. They think as soon as soon as Bush leaves office, the costs of the Iraq War magically go to zero. I can't imagine being a right wing retard, how the fuck do these morons even function.

Holy shit u got btfo so hard. All u can do is repeat yourself. You can't even answer a simple question.

Obama reduced the budget deficit by 2/3 (You)

Obama was the slowest spender in 80 years. So please explain in your own words why did the debt go up?

>he keeps doing it
I'll accept your surrender.

Wow you just put on a truly pathetic display.

Holy shit u got btfo so hard. All u can do is repeat yourself. You can't even answer a simple question.

Obama reduced the budget deficit by 2/3 (You) (You)

Obama was the slowest spender in 80 years. (You)

>So please explain in your own words why did the debt go up?

Please remove yourself from the gene pool. You don't have to kill yourself just cut your balls off.

>right wing trickle down economics
A named created by (((them))) to make it sound like there are "options" or "schools" and make "Keynesian"vs"Trickle-down"
>When in reality, "trickle down" is exactly how capitalism is supposed to work
>no matter how implemented
>then they attributed it to the Bush era, which was so badly implemented,
>Now everyone think "trickle down economics" are the corporate devil
>Every corporate machine supports the Democrats
>cognitive dissonance

Obama doubled the debt and the debt-to-GDP ratio you absolute fucking nigger...

>he just can't stop

>he just can't answer

holy shit u got btfo

what a pathetic performance

>20 posts by this ID

Ah, if it isn't the biggest sperg on Sup Forums

"I responded with inane nonsense until the other person got fed up" I WIN! I Must be smart!

>>created by (((them)))
>Post pic of a jew to prove me wrong

>lowered the deficit
>still doubled the debt
The legacy of Obongo

No OBama didn't launch the multi trillion dollar Iraq and Afghanistan wars, double the US military budget and crash the economy in 2008

what is wrong with u people?

But don't we like China now? Our Orange God is dating their president.

Lol that's Trump's top guy

that's my point

>imagine being this retarded

Obama reduced the budget deficit by 2/3 (You) (You) (You)

Obama was the slowest spender in 80 years. (You) (You)

>Our Orange God
Back to T_D

>Not a single question answered.
I always love threads like these on Sup Forums, really shows the true intentions and jew tactics used.
Inb4 a bunch of bait threads pop up with weak arguments by Sup Forums's enemies to defame them.

It's all so tiresome.

Let the basement dweller drown in his own disillusion. I don't think we'll get anything more coherent out of him until his mommy brings him another batch of Totino's.

really makes u think

oh no the people who pay the most taxes get a tax cut

No Obama didn't increase any debt, he reduced the deficit so he's a gud boi, debt doubled itself.

>imagine being such a fucking aspie that you start sperging out about the debt and deficit because someone points out how pathetic you are for being against a tax cut because you're just too envious and retarded

He'd probably suck your dick too if you had a nice shiny palace to show him and took him out to dinner a couple times.

the dick sucking comes later

>HE STILL CAN'T ANSWER

Obama reduced the budget deficit by 2/3 (You) (You) (You) (You)

Obama was the slowest spender in 80 years. (You) (You) (You)

>he still keeps sperging

If you reduce taxes on wealthy people at a higher percent than the middle class, you effectively reduce the purchasing power of the middle class. A lot of people claim that printing money is bad because there's only a finite number of goods and services in circulation, and printing money merely causes inflation.

So let's apply this same logic to tax cuts.

Suppose
X = The number of goods and services that can be afforded by the working, middle class and upper middle class
Y= The number of goods and services that can be afforded by wealthy people(For the sake of argument >5 Million net worth)
Z = The total number of goods and services

X + Y = Z

If you give X a tax break such that their wealth, in nominal terms, increases by 3% but you give Y a tax break such that their wealth, in nominal terms increases by 6%

Then

1.03X + 1.06Y = Z

So the purchasing power of the non-wealthy actually decreases as a result of differential tax breaks. Note that in 1955, when we had a more regulated form of capitalism, the highest tax bracket was 91%.

>Obama reduced the budget deficit by 2/3

And doubled the debt.

The real question is how did Obama double the debt with a lower deficit? It's a mystery.

It's amazing how hard a simple question stumps u retards

Obama reduced the budget deficit by 2/3 (You) (You) (You) (You) (You)

Obama was the slowest spender in 80 years. (You) (You) (You) (You)

Debt and deficit are different things. After the crash, Obama's stimulus package combined with quantitative easing injected trillions of dollars into the economy, increasing inflation. They put interest rates at zero percent wish flooded the market with cheap money, all of it backed by bonds that ran up the debt. Can you stop now?

>Obama reduced the budget deficit by 2/3

And doubled the debt.

holy shit are right wing retards seriously this fucking dumb?

THIS IS THE DUMBEST THING I'VE EVER READ HAHAHAHAAHHAHAH

Obama saving the economy from a 2nd Great Republican Depression and keeping inflation low is not the issue here.

>Obama saving the economy

He doubled the debt.

why u can't u retards answer a simple question? you're failing so hard

It's amazing how hard a simple question stumps u retards

Obama reduced the budget deficit by 2/3 (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You)

Obama was the slowest spender in 80 years. (You) (You) (You) (You) (You)

Me no understand debt, me shitpost about deficit instead. ooga booga leaf

No he didn't.

How do you figure he did? Please explain in your own words.

You can't do it. You know why? You're actually retarded.

So I take it you wish that Murphy didn't win NJ governor?

He doubled the debt.

>people don't deserve to keep their own money
t.libcuck canadian

Obamaleaf absolute chimpout incoming

>How do you figure he did?

What's hard to understand about that? You do realize that debt and deficit are different things? Right? Right?!

I think we may have been underestimating his stupidity.

Obama inherited a $1.4 TRILLION budget deficit by 2/3 from Bush and cut it by 2/3

SO all your autism comes down to you thinking that the costs of Bush's wars, tax cuts, fuckups and recession magically stop as soon as he leaves office?

You don't even know what a deficit is do you? Be honest. You're THAT retarded.

Why can't u answer a simple question?

Obama reduced the budget deficit by 2/3 (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You)

Obama was the slowest spender in 80 years. (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You)

Do you Not understand economics and the boom busy cycle? Yes there would have been a recession( which there was anyway) but the markets would have corrected and went to another boom. By bailing out the banks and stopping crooks from losing ill begotten wealth through risky financial endeavors, Obama risked the value of the U.S dollar, which will effect everyone instead of just speculators. Its just the typical Marxist incompetence of how markets work.

>Obama inherited a $1.4 TRILLION budget deficit by 2/3 from Bush and cut it by 2/3

That's not an argument for electing more democrats. It's an argument against government, which makes your entire thread pointless and retarded.