He thinks this actually happened

>he thinks this actually happened

Other urls found in this thread:

smithsonianmag.com/science-nature/evidence-for-a-flood-102813115/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It did

Cmon man, look how happy that book must make some kids. Dont ruin it.

t. pic related

Fedora here.
Anybody who takes the bible as a literal historical document and not as a book of metaphors and analogies is a blithering retard.

It did though. There were some massive floods back then and some dude with a boat probably carrying his family and cattle told his story to someone in local bar.

>he thinks it didn't

Fuck childhood happiness, the only thing that matters is the truth.

This obviously. Christcucks are fucking retarded.

Two words. Gobekli tepe

The great deluge is the one story that exists in every single ancient society. Except now it's a myth?
Even if it's about how the Mediterranean began when Iberia split from the Atlas mnts, or the glaciers melted at the end of the last ice age, it's still very very probable.

how big was the boat, mate?

*tips assault rifle*

DEUS VULT

idk
All I know is that the deluge is part of the lore of nearly every group of Indo-European and Semitic people in the area. From Atlantis to Gilgamesh.
We already know that all the islands in the Mediterranean used to be mountain summits. It was enough to leave behind the Caspian and Black seas.

smithsonianmag.com/science-nature/evidence-for-a-flood-102813115/

the mighty jew Noah was saved by god with all the filthy goyim's degeneracy around. nothing has changed though.

>Pretending metaphorical stories are supposed to be true in order to show how dumb people are who think metaphorical stories are supposed to be true.

Every brainlet athieist

Noah wasn't a jew, dumbass. He also got drunk and danced naked.

there is good evidence to suggest that a world wide flood did happen at the end of the last ice age, obviously it wasn't to the scale of the biblical flood, i belive the biblical flood is just a Chinese whispers version of the real flood, and it just got attributed to God because the flood survivors couldn't into science

also its likely this is where the Atlantis myth comes from, people built on the cost and when the glaciers melted the sea level increased, any villages/towns/cities would be underwater

you and the other dumb goyim keep stealing the whole stories, like you stole the whole idea of my religion, that you actually believe your own lies.

i know your just a leaf looking to disrupt any and all discussions but i think the noah aspect is probably just for effect and to reinforce being tight with the big man there were likely hundreds of boats riding the melt waters anyone that had a boat probably tried to use it to survive, so various boat of various sizes

i read that in RC's voice.

so it never happened then?

>every single ancient society
what about the ones outside of the middle east and south east asia? the ancient people's of the balkans, the americas, northern tribes, etc etc?

yes and no, the world did have catastrophic flooding but not to the extent described in the bible

alright so it's just a fairy tale then, interesting

there is no evidence to suggest fairies had anything to do with the flood or the bible

good one

>he thinks this actually happened

I hope one day you and others can understand