Jesus ... how long can the alt-right go?

Jesus ... how long can the alt-right go?

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2017/10/24/african-american-man-charged-with-anti-black-vandalism-that-shook-eastern-michigan-university/
foxnews.com/us/2017/11/08/air-force-academy-discovers-racial-slurs-were-hoax-months-after-superintendent-lauded-for-tough-speech.html
archive.is/wNLuv
fakehatecrimes.org
kansascity.com/news/local/article183086416.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

How low* fuck

This was done by the black guy who owns the car. I believe he is facing criminal charges for filing a false police report. Nice try

washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2017/10/24/african-american-man-charged-with-anti-black-vandalism-that-shook-eastern-michigan-university/

foxnews.com/us/2017/11/08/air-force-academy-discovers-racial-slurs-were-hoax-months-after-superintendent-lauded-for-tough-speech.html
archive.is/wNLuv

Link?

Jesus... when will the alt-left realize their fighting for the wrong side?

they're* fuck

Did he use easily removable paint? That we he can still sell the car to pay the fine for filing false reports.

This isn't a left or right issue.

This is a rich vs poor issue.

Why does the left keep faking these "attacks"

written on the car with easily removed paint pen. "Date your own kind" kek. If I wanted to do something fucking pointless like this just for the fun of pissing off a nig, This guys car would be fucking totaled with the amount of engraving of nazi propaganda i'd put on every square inch of his niggercar.

Bullshit, this is a "useful idiot" (morons) vs. intelligent being battle.

Its niggers.

This turned out to be a hoax, you uninformed faggot.
Jesus fucking Christ.

A bajillion dollars says a nig nogged this.

>the left

I FUCKING KNEW IT. Nigger chimps out on himself for MUH FEELINGS virtue signaling points.

>inb4 climate change blamed for his chimping

>Stupid Die Nigger!!
>Fuck Dumb You Die Nigger
>Date own Your Kind
what

tell me please this is staged, people can't be this retarded.

because they have painted conservatives as racist boogiemen, but all the things they are saying about them is bullshit. conservatives aren't lynching or shooting niggers in the street, not making openly racist statements, so they are trying to make their rhetoric appear true.

Clearly.
As in rich morals vs poor upbringing.
I figured that’s what you meant.

actually, the charges were dropped because and i quote "would be wrong to persecute someone who feels as though they are being persecuted" - lawyer speaking to a journalist. No jail. No charges. No fines.

It's a nigger vs human issue.

Are you seriously asking? I’m sorry, I didn’t realize you’d been comatose for the last ten years. My apologies.

He DINDU NUFFIN!!

.....is this real? It couldn't be

Hey Brutha... Watcha doin'?!

>boy
what?

The Left, as in a 20:1 ratio. It makes sense too, fake outrage only works if you blame whitey and the MSM can somehow make it about Trump.

Nig thought he could get some pity sex from yt by doing this

It was the DA's call. Apparently it is worse to have beer when you are 20 than to file false police reports. Lots of people here are pissed

wypipo, am I rit?

I doubt they wasted much time on his case and knew exactly what happened from the beginning. The police generally don't lock people up for making false claims unless some sort of significant harm/cost can be attributed to it because people make false claims all the time.

>hey rabbi, whatcha doin'?

hey nigger
watcha doin' ?!

Holy shit that's amazing.

this

The black guy did this himself. There wasn't any hate crime.

Suddenly my own personal family problems don't seem so bad anymore. Thanks for the perspective, Dindu and Co.

white people

Contributing to a public perception of widespread racially-motivated threats of violence and victimization warrants a very serious response

wasting the states time and resources in an effort to create racial tension feels like the kind of thing they should at least charge someone for

you can tell he did himself because those are not modern memes but try-hard myths from the past.

Also the amount of "fuck you" tells you it was a nigger brain, because they are the ones who say fuck you constantly.

It was, I'm not sure on particulars, but iirc his lawyer met with the DA and they spent an hour or so speaking.

yeah, I can understand that...however, the kid who falsely claimed this happened should have an embarrassment on several levels. one for posting instead of calling the cops (which he did after someone else provoked him too), and by defacing his own car with terrible spelling and racial slurs.

>31
>needed another reason to he kicked out.

I will agree with this and the comment above yours. He is perpetuating racial tensions by false claim. What would have happened if for some unforeseeable reason a group of black males/females decided to "jump" a caucasian person in the housing area? would this possibly be a cause for said jumping?

>boy

HEY RABBI

The nigger did it himself

> B-b-but wyt pypl did stupid shit one time before in the past, therefore EVERYONE is doing it equally regardless if those wyt pypl were ridiculed when they did it...

> BLACK R BEING HUNTED DOWN BY NAZIS!!!!

keep up the good work, rabbi

Ah you beat me to it. Niggers always false flag racism. Like ((them))

There is something surreal about using emojis while arguing with your son who fucked his little sister.

Oh look, it's those retarded G's again, just like that bar that had a hate crime attack, which wasn't actually a hate crime, wow.

This is too crass to be genuine.

hey there cletus
whatcha doin?

It's a nigger vs. humans issue.

Fuck off Jewniggershill

Whatcha doing, rabbi?

fakehatecrimes.org

> In October 2008, Ashley Todd ...
> Like that one thing 10 years ago
And how many hundreds of hoaxes from minorities and leftists since then? Whites don't do this shit because it doesn't work for them.

kansascity.com/news/local/article183086416.html