Man comforts his son before being deported to Mexico after 16 years in the US

Man comforts his son before being deported to Mexico after 16 years in the US.

pack ur bags, paco

>spend decades in the US
>Have children here
>Never attempt to get proper papers
Ok. I don't feel bad for them.

t. Offspring of legal immigrants

OPEN THE BORDERS

Boo fucking hoo, a month ago they were smug taco goblins eating welfare while their cousins were killing Americans. Adios, enjoy your natural country of origin.

why didn't he try to get papiren

He shouldn't be deported for being an illegal. He should be deported for being a mestizo nigger

They look like shit-tier indians

>Never attempt to get proper papers
This is what pisses me off. I've met so many immigrants in Chicago that found a way to get legal status and most aren't well-off either. This mexicunts don't give a shit about America they are just here for the gibs

His son should be going too, its a travesty that he isn't

>woah, it's almost like I had 16 years to legitimize myself and illegal actions have consequences...woah...

Welcome back :^)

>Enters country illegally
>Gets kicked out
>"h-how"

>Hey I know you're here illegally but there are ways to get yourself right
>>Yeah but then I'd have to start paying taxes

>open thread just to see if someone posted this photo

>man comforts his son before being sent to jail after 16 years of social security fraud
would this get the same sympathy?

We shouldn't split up families like this. Kick the kid out too.

The son pays for the sins of his father. So it has always been, so shall it always be. Only when the time comes that the father is devoid of sin will the son have but his own sins to atone for

It looks like a photoshop from some Onion article

Makes you wonder though. Like who is the kid staying with if not going back with the patent? And if they have some legal guardian in the country, why not get residency through that person? No fucks given.

fuck 'em

B_BUT MEXICO IS GREAT!

one less burden on the american tax payer

>decades
>16 years
American Education

Ok let's stop having laws

>Break the law
>Buh Mai Sun

You still use the plural if it's 1.6 decades.

b-but

byeeeeeeee

don't let the door hit you in the ass, spic

They cleaned that beaner up nice for his photo op.

dad is a fucking asshole

> jumps border and stays illegal for 16 years
> works illegal jobs and pays no taxes for 16 years
> has a kid there, knowing that he can be deported at any time
> rightfully gets send home when govt catches up with him
> leaves son when deported
> cries wolf

Mexico is the greatest country in the world until the illegals have to go back.

Maybe he should have thought about how his selfish actions would affect his family.

They could have sent the son back too. That would be the humane thing to do.

Papiren le racis

>Not Paco your bags.
Shame.

>mexicans are hard working people
>after 16 years did not cared to apply for regular citizenship

tough luck taco

they pay taxes you idiot fuckwit

Go on vacation.
Leave your son.

Go home to Mexico.
Leave your son.

Why not take your family with you if you are head if the family?

Mexico is great!

Adios!

All immigrants are there for gibs. What do you think "they just want a better life" means? They come to take your wealth.

His family isn’t going with him? How could they be so selfish? I feel bad for the guy. I cannot believe his family isn’t staying with him.

No. Mexicans are lower than Indians.

Oh what, sales tax? Give me a break.

But Mexicans are lovely industrious people, why doesn't he just take his son with him? He must be dying to see his native land.

take your fucking crotch fruit with you

how the fuck does anyone avoid paying taxes unless one of two things are true. they find a way to convince the US gov to not collect from them, or they get paid under the table by an american business owner. Why the fuck are you mad at the poor guy when it's the owner that's the most abusive? fucking dotard

his son can go with him

>16 years never attempted to get legal status
typical lazy mexicunt

He will be missed.
Standing in front of Home Depot.

Wait what? These people look affluent. I want him to kick out the ones that sit on the street and litter and stuff

How tragic, maybe he wouldn't have had to deal with such a sad separation if he MOVED HERE LEGALLY.

Should deport that little shit too. Our laws must be changed so you only become an automatic citizen at birth if both parents are also born of parents who are legal citizens.

>Thinks illegal immigrants pay taxes
They should have deported his son too. That would be the humane thing to do, really.

>16 fucking years

Hurr how does I legal?

enjoy your FUCKING NIGGER CATTLE YOU GOT THE NIGGER CATTLE YOU GOT
THE NIGGER CATTLE YOU GOT THE NIGGER CATTLE GO GO GO GO YOU GOT THE
NIGGER CATTLE. You got a fucking herd of nigger cattle WOOOO

Looks like a real thug to me! Build a Wall with American Tax money!!!!

SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!

>These people look affluent.
Of course they are affluent. they work for cash and don't pay taxes. There are plenty of "undercover" video ops of these "home depot" workers. They ask for rates that are similar to what white people would get in a paycheck.

this
you have to go back

>"Son, i broke the law for 16 years."
>"dad why are you such a cuck? it's tearing the family apart"
If the convo went any other way, the world is fucked.

What's your point

no you fucking idiot, on payroll, and income, and property. maybe if your boss is paying you under the table then you don't pay income taxes but why the FUCK IS YOUR BOSS PAYING YOU UNDER THE TABLE? Where is that money coming from? WHY ISN'T YOUR BOSS HIRING AMERICANS TO DO THE WORK! You fucking pick on the stupidest smallest shit, the 8 dollar an hour guy trying to live and help elect fucking pieces of shit that fuck you over because you hate immigrants and are stupid and easily manipulated and cut taxes on the guy that hires illegals. They don't just make the jobs themselves fucktard, somebody has to hire them, and pay them, and that person is an american that you support because YOU'RE FUCKING STUPID.

>not "pack your bags, Taco"

If he was really a good son he would go with dad.

Yeah fucking jerk just abandons his son here. Should take him home with him, what a tool.

>does illegal thing
>Jorge dindu nuffin the American forced him to do an illegal thing

retard

>break rules
>get caught
>no jail
Sad...

Sales tax maybe. When you pay federal income tax it starts with you giving your employer your social security number. At the end of the year you get a w-2 or some other form based on the kind of work you've done. That form has your employers business id, your social, how much money you made and how much was taken out after allowance as well as what went to social security funds.

Now riddle me this. Why do illegal aliens have social security numbers?
Did they steal someone's identity to get it? A felony?

If they don't have a social, how is the employer paying payroll tax properly?

If you technically don't exist, why would you forfeit upwards of 25% of your income to the government?

How is the IRS getting money from people that shouldn't be here and not reporting it?

Well?

Don't worry, he'll be back next week.

The son should go back too WTF?

That's fucked up, his illegal alien spawn should be going with him, anchor babies aren't legitimate.

hit any cia niggers recently?

this.
he was complacent in his situation.

NAH NAH NAH NAH.....

NAH NAH NAH NAAAH!

HEY HEY HEY....

16 years in the US? Is it really that hard to get citizenship after being here for 16 years?

Our prisons are already crowded. Why the hell would we want to house a guy in our prisons who's here illegally in the first place?

Why are these people so irresponsible? It's illegal to hang in a country for years without permission from authorities. The rules are same for everyone. We really need a discussion about law and order. What is the meaning of law if one does not has to follow it?

16 years and he never thought, or no one told him, that he had better get on it; someone could come into power and flip the game?

wow

Not him. the only idiot fuckwit I see here is you

People making minimum wage don't own property. Day laborers ACTUALLY make a lot more than that. So they pay no income tax, the employer pays no payroll tax, and they use public services like schools and police without paying in. Fuck off.

payroll tax, property tax, sales tax, etc. and because the other idiot posed the question "how do they pay ss if they have no ss #" that's probably because they use stolen identities genius. And no they didn't steal it, they bought it illegally(which is only a bit better) A lot of them end up paying into things like the SS fund even though they'll never be able the withdraw from it.

DON'T LET THE DOOR HIT YOU ON THE WAY OUT YOU STUPID SPIC

And were still on the hook for his beanlet...

BIG MCDEPORTIES FROM MCSPANKIES

>break law
>be fugitive, decide have kids and start a family
>get punished
>EVIL TRUMP

Enjoy your country amigo.

Illegals do a shit load more work than just day laborer. Many work in factories or for large legitimate employers.

His kids should go back too.

Please be trolling. No one can be this stupid. How the fuck do you pay taxes without being a documented citizen? Sales tax isnt shit if that's what you are talking about.

Very sad! Maybe his son can go back with him?

holy shit i never thought of it this way. if the mother is legal the father can get a greencard through her via marriage

literally too fucking lazy or crooked to file some paperwork

This

WHY DIDN'T THEY SEND THE SON WITH HIM?

>I have never worked a real job

America without parents is better than mexico with loving parents.

Literally best example of why America is so awesome and why we need to enforce immigration law.

>shits on America
>always espouses how great Mexico is
>gets sent back
>cries like a little taco bitch

Bye Felicia!