Norway couldn't singlehandedly-destroy USA in a week

>Norway couldn't singlehandedly-destroy USA in a week
TOP KEK AMERICAN PIG SHIT!!! Oh believe you me, us Norwegians are ITCHING for a war with USA. We will fucking ANNIHILATE your dirty country. There wouldn't be a square meter of American soil that has running water, electricity, or petrol that isn't on fire, once our airforce and navy is done bombarding your defenseless country. Then, our army boys (we'd send the niggers and other mongrel races first) would swoop in, raping your women, and killing EVERY American pig shit they see. When Norway's done with you, we will have committed acts of genocide. Of course no one is gonna do shit about it

Piss off Achmed
Sage

Literally what.jpg

Was there a massive zoo breakout in norway?

Allright bro, we'll defend you from the Chinese counter invasion.

edgy muhammed. sage

DEATH TO JEWSA!

You will win. We will drop our pants, when your "army" attacks.

norway couldn’t conquer rhode island

Would smash em all.

Pretty sure we would last for about 20 mins, user.

When i was in the norwegian army we called the girls "field mattresses". Some even admitted they joined so they could get lots of cock.

Also, one chick fucked a guy in the woods on a field post. He got replaced by another dude one hour later, she fucked him aswell. Degenerate stuff.

I thought Norwegians were our friends :^{

>There wouldn't be a square meter of American soil that has running water, electricity, or petrol that isn't on fire, once our airforce and navy is done bombarding your defenseless country.

Implying we won’t remotely high Jack your f-16s and c-130s made by us. Or 1 of our 10 carriers would crush your 5 frigates in a day. You’ll never know what air superiority feels like. Stay mad faggot.

Whoa Norskbro. Wtf? Faaaaen.

Sounds like they have fun in the field.

But norway... why?

Your mother is a half Nazi rape child.

The Danes are cooler and would support us and BTFO of you

>Sweden couldn't singlehandedly-destroy USA in a week
TOP KEK AMERICAN PIG SHIT!!! Oh believe you me, us Swedes are ITCHING for a war with USA. We will fucking ANNIHILATE your dirty country. There wouldn't be a square meter of American soil that has running water, electricity, or petrol that isn't on fire, once our airforce and navy is done bombarding your defenseless country. Then, our army boys (we'd send the niggers and other mongrel races first) would swoop in, raping your women, and killing EVERY American pig shit they see. When Sweden's done with you, we will have committed acts of genocide. Of course no one is gonna do shit about it

Mongrel am*rica btfo. How will the muttshits ever recover?

+1 Dane and US alliance against crazy Norwegians. Must be forced to shackle and imprison my Norsk Waifu for being treacherous, she will enjoy the punishments as well.

>Spain
Kek

>has no nukes
>HURR DURR WE CAN TAKE ON ONE OF THE LEADING NUCLEAR POWERS OF THE WORLD
if this is supposed to be bait, I'm insulted. This is some of the weakest shit I've seen.

Am I just imagining things or are there actual newfags in here who don't recognize this pasta?

milo co-opting the "IOTBW" psyops brought in another influx of niggers from plebbit
so yes, yes there are more newfags here.

>he took the bait

Don't forget your yogurt cups.

Turn off nrk and think for yourself and educate yourself on reality.

That gangraped blonde in the asylum centre was savaged and probably wanted big black cock.

Trump is an evil clown.

Your black daddy did not die before you were born and leave your mother,she just was and is a coalburning slut.

This is reality and growing up. It isnt pretty but its the truth at least.

Norsk spagetti er beste spagetti

Litt deprimerende at folk faller for den fortsatt

Typical Kremlin "divide and conquer" tactic pitting one Western power against another. Part of the Kremlin disinformation campaign to demoralize and destabilize the West. Putinbots and screeching monkeys all join in with VPN false flags to give patina of legitimacy.

Go home Vladimir, you're drunk again.