HAPPENING!! CIA WROTE CODE TO IMPERSONATE RUSSIAN ANTIVIRUS

>WikiLeaks says it has published the source code for the CIA hacking tool ‘Hive,’ which indicates that the agency-operated malware could mask itself under fake certificates and impersonate public companies, namely Russian cybersecurity firm Kaspersky Lab

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/928651185174794241
archive.is/oaa5V

This is happening right after the NSA has blamed Russians hackers of stealing classified documents by exploiting the Kaspersky Lab antivirus software that an employee was using.

archive.is/QORUP

Didn't we already know this?

OR is this proof even for the bluepilled?

This was known over a year ago, about the same time "Russians" were blamed for "hacking" the (((DNC))).

we know

> Russia "influences the election"
> CIA psy ops against the Russians

what am I suppose to believe?

Yes, but this is the definite proof that the CIA is actively trying to blame Russians of fake crimes and cause another world war.

>>WikiLeaks says
it's the russians you retard

so this is nothing new
>russia says russia dindu nuffin
>russia wants americans to fight among themselves

The scary part is that the CIA worked with Clinton to take down President Trump

>5 shekels have been deposited in your bank account

> russkie troll humor
okay, Ivan, I guess that's a lot of money in Moscow

Americans trust Russia more then their own intelligence service.
and rightfully so.

I'm neither supporting Russia nor the USA, I just don't want to fucking die in a nuclear apocalypse.

As long as their long term objectives aren't hindered they'l work with most people.

In certain matters I can see trump being more permissive to their plans than Clinton

the conspiracy is vast and deep. We know that.

But sure headlines in the msm will alert some redditors.

CIA niggers are only loyal to the CIA, and even then I'm not so sure about that.

Fucking CIA niggers, who is running this show anyway? Do they exist only for the richest elite, and don't even hide behind US Government anymore? What the fuck is wrong with this world? Did Jesus forget he was supposed to come back?

I read in some thread that Trump was supposed to meet with Putin during his Asia trip, is this timed for max butthurt

It comes from WikiLeaks, normies won't believe it because they are told WikiLeaks is a Russian-backed group.

>what am I suppose to believe?
Russia when they are working more against Israel

Literally support whoever the Jews are opposed to, and Russia supports Iran/Syria

>wikileaks is Russia

Fuck off, Hillary

If Russia is against all the globalization/mongrelization bullshit, then they literally care more for the United States than their own politics.

This, they won't believe it because to them the source is tainted. It doesn't matter if the findings are true or not, they're not even going to ask if it's true or not.

>WikiLeaks
haha

>the CIA were the russian hackers all along
say it with me everybody
Sup Forums WAS RIGHT AGAIN

bump

>russian spies telling us that any evidence of their wrong doing is actually fake
>this is credible
lol
vlads go drink vodka we understand how you work now
stop trying to muddy things up its not effective anymore

>haha
Find one instance of them being incorrect, and I will gladly eat a shoe.