/polder/ raped by Rutte, #ikook edition

Get in here stroopwaffles and bitterballs

Not welcome: Rutte, AIVD, Walloons, Moroccans and Canadians (with the exception of poffertjesblad)

King Willy has sworn in the 3rd government headed by Marx Rutte

With a small majority of 76 (/150) seats in the House and 38 (/75) seats in the Senate, Rutte III consists of 4 parties: the lyin' libtards (VVD), Christian cuckolds (CDA), Democratic demophobes (D66) and the social Jew on a stick union (CU)

>referendums be banned
>(((refugees))) be welcomed

''As requested by the EU, the Netherlands will continue to take its fair share of (((refugees)))''

''Subsidies should be reduced for member states that do not fulfil their obligations in this respect'' (hi Hungary and Poland)

>an end to dual nationality for staying (((refugees))) (making it impossible to ever deport them)
>volunteering in (((refugee))) or neighborhood centers result in a certificate that gives you priority over others seeking a (government) job
>punishment for (online) incitement to racial, religious, sexual or ethnic hatred doubled from 1 to 2 years imprisonment
>internet-connected devices may be hacked by AIVD/MIVD (FBI/CIA), collected data may be shared with foreign intelligence services

''€10 million will be made available for law enforcement authorities to purchase hacking software'' (lel)

>mandatory gender-neutrality
>€20 million investment in (((independent))) research journalism
>VAT-1 (food a.o.) increases from 6% to 9%
>an end to dividend withholding tax (good goy Netherlands)
>mortgage interest deduction will disappear within 10 years
>bigger role for the EU

''EU brings peace, security and prosperity to the Netherlands. In addition to an economic community, the EU is a community of values in which the Netherlands feels at home. In the re-reflection on the role of the union, the Netherlands is fully linked to the EU''

Hooivorken wanneer?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jwsYaeZlhqQ
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/polder/type/op/
youtube.com/watch?v=nYwqLJvlx6c
youtube.com/watch?v=MkdDUQeC_6o
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

friendly reminder Willy did nothing wrong

... and it's okay to be Zwarte Piet

Neuk ja, polderdraad!

Groot-Nederland wanneer?

polderdraad, alweer, neuk ja

zeg vrienden, zijn er ook Dietse dames op pol

>dames
>op viertsjaan

hoi knuffelblad

are you eating pannenkoeken today?

nog nooit één tegengekomen?

Every day is pannenkoeken day, or occasionally poffertjes if I feel like burning something by accident :^)

Did you start your day off right with pannenkoeken?

Why do they burn? Do you have a poffertjespan?
Always start the day with Pannenkoeken.

Er is nog nooit één dame op 4kanaal geweest.

wanneer Unie der Nederlanden

They burn because my poffertjespan isn't cast iron and I am cooking on an electric stove. I need a cast iron one and a gas stove, I think. Noone said the pannekoekenrevolutie would be easy!

>Always start the day with Pannenkoeken.
Your day is blessed then, mijn vriend!

N U
U

Do they have these in Leafland?

Not where I live, although there may be some in the larger cities. I'd spend all day at a poffertjeskraam if I could!

>mgw I don't know if my home made poffertjes are even close to the real thing because I've never had an authentic poffertjes.

Enkel larpers en walrussen

All the memes are true im actually eating pancocks right now

>pancocks

Welkom bij de pannekoekenrevolutie, broer!

Goddamnit

Hey blad, heb je ook eens snert geprobeerd? Is echt goddelijk in deze tijd van het jaar.

Wat een /polder/draden deze week, komen er soms gemeenteraadsverkiezingen aan?

In Maart toevallig, doet den spinsels der hersenen kraecken

je meent het user

Mmm, Snert.

I like to think maybe his fingers had syrup and he slipped on the keyboard, an honest mistake :^)

>pea soup
I love pea soup, I've never had the Dutch kind though...holy schijt that looks tasty, perfect for a cold snowy day like today!

Dietser melding in
youtube.com/watch?v=jwsYaeZlhqQ

>uitgeverij de bezige bijstand

Hoeft natuurlyck nirt

Kan je ook in den naamvallen schrijven?

Took me a bit to figure this one out...funny shit.

Eet het met roggebrood en spek en je hebt een week lang geen honger meer.
>snowy day
Man, zou willen dat het hier al aan het sneeuwen was.

Schlechts ten behoeve van den inhoud des stucken.
Helaes niet zo vaek.
Liever schryf ick allesch alsoo een amateur der Nederlandsch tael.

Protip: lees eens de akte van verlatinghe

Ben nu bezig met Vondels Lucifer ;)

Are they firm and fluffy? Dou you eat them with a nub of butter and casting sugar? If so: probably more authentic then how many toothpastes eat them.

I actually like rye bread, this is a great suggestion...I'm going to make a pot of pea soup this week.

>Man, zou willen dat het hier al aan het sneeuwen was.

It's fun at first, but gets tiresome after 5 or 6 months of it. Is it fairly warm there during winter, do you only get rain?

Erg he wat Baudet allemaal schreef over de vrouwtjes in die ene column en op die ene pagina van zijn roman. Gelukkig is er Joop.nl.

absoluut top tier

Snert subtly differs from regular pea soup though; it should be a lot thicker

Check die #Rassenvermenging op SBS6
Heerlijk !!!

Ze is zwanger !!

hoe stoan de zaken

Rain almost all year, sometimes snow in winter.

Archief van alle /Polder/ draden

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/polder/type/op/

They end up something like that, if the stars align and I get everything right. Butter, yes...Poedersuiker, yes. Maplestroop, yes. Are pofferetjes not authentic in the Netherlands, are they cheaply mass produced or something? I don't understand.

I'll have to look into this, it would be better...dankjewel!

Het is hier nu ongeveer 3-8 graden celsius. In de wintermaanden sneeuwt het wel redelijk vaak, maar overdag is het meestal dan net boven het vriespunt. Elke winter blijft de sneeuw meestal maar twee keer meer dan een week liggen.

>Lucifer
die is van Connie Palmen user :^)

prefer eggs, I know blasphemy

pannenkoeken in the afternoon usually

Smikkelen

please respect the pancake

Thanks, heren...sounds very grey and dreary - hopefully your summers make up for it!

Dank je!

At least you're having pannenkoeken errday, in my opinion there is never a bad time for pannenkoeken.

Probeer er eens knakworst bij, echt heerlijk

I'm hoping this dividend tax scandal (he got told by four multinationals to abolish dividend tax or else) is going to take Rutte and his cabinet down within the first two months. Probably won't, but whatever.

We need to spin this thing to make Rutte look weak. He wants to proejct the "big leader" image, but on this occasion we know that four big businesses threatened him and he folded like that.

>hopefully your summers make up for it!
What's a summer? Is that the four days a year when there's sun and 25C before it goes back to the normal 10-15C and rain?

Ja, winters zijn eigenlijk best fijn. 's zomers is het regen, onweer, kankerwarm of alle drie. Winters zijn in elk geval vrij droog en lekker koud.
Bladistan winters lijken mij wel comfortabel.

Sounds an awful lot like Vancouver...you couldn't pay me to live there with that weather. Then again where I live, we can get weeks of 40c+ sun...roughly balances out the -30c cold snaps we get in winter :^)

Maak de randstad wederom blank

Vermenging is ook goed.

>40c+ sun
Poeh, ik ga al dood bij 30. Aan de kust is het wel wat minder extreem toch?

Nee, niet volgensmisdaadcijfers

Quality of winter here heavily depends on where you live. Going north, it's basically a trial of survival and endurance but in the south it is usually fairly mild.

They're trying :^)

The coast is pretty mild most times, yes...although they can get heat waves for a week or two of 35+ temps. In the interior it can get much more extreme, one day at work we measured 42c...in the fucking shade.

Oops, here's the right pic

waar het hart vol van is...

links tokkievolk

"Fair share of refugees" - why do we allow them to use phrases that imply it is the duty of Europeans to allow endless millions of fake refugees and economic migrants to settle here and live off our taxes?

Goed bezig !!!

Would any broer be kind enough to help me out with a translation? Bedankt!

3x raden waarom ze de bedrijfsnamen niet bekend maken... allemaal kartelbaantjes on hold voor die volksverraders

also... m- muh jobs

youtube.com/watch?v=nYwqLJvlx6c

UPVOTE

Oja trouwens ideetje voor Amsterdamse gemeenteraad.

In plaats van die betonblokken moeten ze overal Holocaust Monumenten plaatsen in de stad - die thevens vrachtwagens tegen kunnen houden - multifunctioneel dus.

John Edelwess: Klaver (Jesse Klaver, politician) wears a magnificent suit and pleads for a Netherlands First policy. These are the first signs of a redpilled person.
Thierry: Haha

wat de neuk kijk ik nu naar?

uhhh, nee neger

>Klaver is wearing a terrific suit and advocates a Netherlands First policy. These are the first signs of a redpilled person.
>Haha.

Als je naar SBS6 kijkt dan doe je iets verkeerd.

Klaver is wearing an exceptional suit and pleads for 'Netherlands First'. These are the first signs of a redpilled person.

Maplenpannenkoek, poffertjesblad, maplepannenkoek

Werkkampen....opsluiten in werkkampen, daar ben ik voorstander van.

Newfoundland lijkt mij best mooi, is dat al verneukt door immigranten?

Thank you...my understanding of Dutch grammar is still rather limited, and running it through google translate most times just mangles sentences to the point it defies understanding.

Mijn pannenkoekenrevolutieprofeet, it's good to see you again!

Newfoundland is still one of the whitest places in Canada, no worries...in fact we are still 73% overall but most live rurally.

Mooie cijfers wederom, broeder

Snert met een broodje rookworst nadat je op natuurijs hebt geschaatst

Our taxes, lel, our money is worthless user

Who controls (((banks))) and printers ya think?

doe's niet zo kneuterig

fucking unox

Waarom hebben we uberhaupt nog een overheid als alles wat zij doen helemaal neuk is.
>Make the Netherlands white/christian/uncucked again.jpg

nice, I put up a few posters in den Haag.

>de laatste Elfstedentocht was 40 jaar geleden

Dat is mooi om te horen.
Ik zou mijn vaderland liever niet willen verlaten maar soms verlang ik wel naar een plek waar het wat kouder, rustiger en blanker is.

Reed vandaag door Rotterdam. Godverdegodver wat een gat.

>dgw er nooit een elfstedentocht zal zijn wanneer ik nog leef

guys, what if poffertjesblad is undercover AIVD? trying to infiltrate our pannenkoekenrevolutie?

not poffertjesleaf, anyone but poffertjesleaf!

Ik denk dat die binnenkort nog wel zou komen, we hadden er in 2012 bijna één.

>00
Misschien bestelt de AIVD hamburgers voor je, voordat ze binnen vallen.
Anders sadpepe.gif

De laatste was nog maar 20 jaar geleden trouwens. Nog steeds veel te lang.

holowat?

you realize we don't eat that shit for breakfast, right?

Daily reminder to watch "Michiel de Ruyter" for your dose of national pride.

youtube.com/watch?v=MkdDUQeC_6o