ITS HAPPENING LADS, SHIT IS ABOUT TO HIT THE FAN

SAUDI ARABIA TELLS ITS CITIZENS TO LEAVE LEBANON IMMEDIATELY

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2017-11-09/israel-and-saudi-arabia-target-lebanon-what-are-hezbollahs-military-capabilities
youtube.com/watch?v=Fja4r7mNmic
youtube.com/watch?v=U7f5ZQVv32Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Hezbollah and the (F) people about to get BT(F)O

Prep up and buy lands in the country side
only 86 days before ww3

you HAPPENING retards say that every time a country tells its citizens to leave another country

KSA led intervention in Lebanon, huh?

I wonder how (((they))) managed this.

THE MARCH TO TEHRAN BEGINS

Bump for ww3

Pure fucking genius.

What

>86
Oddly specific but okay user, Sup Forums hasn't let me down before.

Wow, good thing literally nobody here lives there otherwise I might have to pretend to care

Checked. .

>Lebanon
WHO COULD HAVE DONE THIS

Checked.

Thanks for the heads up, taking appropriate steps now.

>mooooom, I’m going innawoods it’s happening!
Alright, have fun! Be home by dark, sweetie!

What has Lebanon done? I mean really?

Hey dude I don't know if you noticed but you accidently left your caps lock on

>Geopolitics and wars are fair
You should know better by now

How do they even get there. They have no significant navy, their airforce would have to transit several hostile airspaces, and Iran controls land access.

Bump for more sauce

You haven't been here long if you think anything is happening, newfag. Lurk for a few years before you say "ITS HAPPENING", except no one who was around before Sup Forums died will say that.

>LARPing oldfag

Eat glass motherfucker

Silence this shill. There is all out war brewing in the ME.

>KSA led intervention in Lebanon,

that's geographically impossible you fucking american moron

I never claimed to be an oldfag, I'm a newfag by definition.

And you can't LARP over the Internet. LARP stands for live action roleplay. If it's over the Internet, it's RP.

Tick tock faggots

Shut the fuck up you vapid bitch

Lebanon = Hezbollah. The now ex Lebanese PM has stated the Hezbollah takeover of his country to be the reason for his recent resignation.
With recent happenings in SA thanks to the GEOTUS the new SA leadership is actually taking a stance against terror groups. This will lead to Iran becoming involved and shit is going to hit the fucking fan.

Larp is for LIVE ACTIOn u dunce. WNL.

Pulling assets from market now.
Finalizing purchase of 100 achers in South Dakota.
Gods speed.

happenings have continuously been letting me down. first antifa fags and a literal civil war 11/4, then podesta himself was supposed to be indicted, now this dumb larper. nothing is going to happen in 86 days

>that get
Nigger what did you do?!

I’d rather have the Saudis fight Israel’s wars than us. The so called “greatest ally” is nothing but a sham.

Checked and bumped. Someone nuke someone already.

yea just like they told america to leave south korea or whatever

nothing interesting will happen

checked

Saudis can’t invade Lebanon without going through
- Syria (a country they hate)
- Israel ( a country they don’t even recognize)
And Israel got its ass handed to it by Hizbullah last time.
Millennial need to learn to fucking read.

Kek that's exactly what I did 3 weeks ago
I bet a lot of folks will run to South Dakota when the system crashes, too bad all the lands will be sold to smart guys like us.

if they want to bomb Lebanon Israel will definitely provide it is air space

Not if Egypt helps and they move by Sea.

Didn't Saudi get BTFO by Houthis in Aden? KSA armies are notoriously poor quality. Hezbollah does not have that reputation. I hope Lebanon doesn't get fucked though they are the last civilized country in the Levant.

The Russia, Hezbollah, Iran, North Korea axis of evil is about to get BTFO.

>sell muslims weapons
>they chimp out

How many times has this happened? Maybe we should stop arming muslims?

gotto defend that petro-dollar man, there goes Iran

> Hasn't even posted a link, only a screenshot.
Probably larping

>tfw made a prediction in 2000 that WWIII will happen in 2017 and now off by 25 days.

Enlighten yourself

zerohedge.com/news/2017-11-09/israel-and-saudi-arabia-target-lebanon-what-are-hezbollahs-military-capabilities

we are all going to die

Something like that.

1) that accomplished nothing when Israel did it about a decade ago, except making hizbullah even stronger
2) saudis flying in Israel airspace will destroy all its mudslide cred.
Also, you fags forget that Saudis and Israel are technically stilll at war.
Don’t invade Lebanon, it is a silly place.

Look it up yourself you hapless British shill

>even more fucking refugees

Or just post the link shitlord

They're literally one country away from eachother

You're fucking retarded.

Checked

House of Saud are crypto jews that hijacked Islam through Talmudic logic during the Ottoman Empire.
Iran is the closest thing to a legitimate Islamic state.

Checked again

the draw bridge is going up hans........die well old friend :)

youtube.com/watch?v=Fja4r7mNmic

Why

nothing is going to happen trust these amaze digits

Not yet, not until there's a civil war that'll act as a purge to get rid of all american worshippers in Iran. And that'll probably happen in conjunction with what's about to go down to incapacitate Iran's ability to mobilize or intervene.

This positive purge will be the one and only factor that'll come out of this.

You lack meme power.

Its definitely going to happen. Saudi can't attack Iran directly, but it can attack its proxies. Check THESE digits.

Well if anything will happen I'll be the first to know..
Iam living right under one of the biggest military flight routes from the south.
If they'll attack they probably going to use Israeli air space to get there.

Waiting for comfy happening

thanks user, watching Al-Manar now live
jesus christ this is some unique propaganda
youtube.com/watch?v=U7f5ZQVv32Q

Need most comfy happenings..
Are there any better reasons?

Also was will eventually be better for the economy in the long run

>If they'll attack they probably going to use Israeli air space to get there.
That was the plan according to leaked intelligence.
Be sure to post Its Happening with a doom Paul and no other context when the planes start flying overhead.

>kek a recreation of a suicide car bombing just passed

Honestly didn't read the leaked papers was just based on deduction of the political climate here haha.

But living under this flight route I know they'll prolly be going from beersheba to palmachim and once there along the coast.

Both of you are fags

Fucking kike...

Im gonna call it the first water war.

Iam a eurogoy desu.. just happy to have front row seats to this.
As long as i don't get dragged into this shit I'm comfy.

You fool. You've doomed us all.

>digits
checked
>flag
checked

yeah saw it aswell
fake as fuck lol

Can't beat the Jewish trips of truth ;)

Better hope you're set up to defend "your" land smart guy.

Would you just stop it?

EVERY FUCKING TIME DAMN YOU KIKE!

When has there not been?

it begins

WW3 in 86 days.

So it was the jews all along ?

You'll be disappointed kike.

>saudis flying in Israel airspace will destroy all its mudslide cred.
I kind of want to see it happen for this reason; I want the Saudi family to show just how crypto-Jew they really are.

I'm hoping the Saudis are so incompetent that they stop short and end up bombing Israel instead.

witnessed

Honestly, I can see this plan going pear shaped to shit real quick if the Iranians or Syrians use AA on targets in Israeli airspace that are attacking Lebanon.
To say nothing of the Russians who, while they remain steadfastly neutral on Israel vs Hezbollah, going so far to ignore attacks on them in Syria, they have their military operation zone off the coast and will want to avoid the conflict spilling over the borders of threatening their assets.
This is the real ME powder keg of complex geopolitical alliances ready to go off.

The Jews are working overtime for going to hell.

American Christians are worshiping a People whos holy Book say that Jesus is boiling in seamon in hell.

How can amerifags be this fucking retarded?

Israeli space is safe to fly over.. in fact one of the safest airspace in the world.
However Israel wouldn't mind to join in if Syria and Iran would join the party on Israeli airspace.

It's a good excuse to get the right going with Iran which alot of Israelis would very much support.

Russia has a lot of ties to Israel and prolly would take the side of Israel on this

I hope actual Lebanese aren’t caught in the crossfire they just can’t catch a break. Also this had better not turn into fucking Iraq if anyone but Trump was at the helm you know that’s what would be happening.

>Russia has a lot of ties to Israel and prolly would take the side of Israel on this
I hope Israelis actually believe this and then get BTFO hard.

THE END TIMES ARE HERE BOIS

Honestly I'd saudi Arabia would start a war they'll finish it too.
They'll bomb the shit out of Lebanon and throw the rules of engagement out of the airplane along with them.

Saudi Arabia doesn't play fair like the u.s. and this will be a very short but violent war.
Don't think people in Arabia would feel sorry for the Lebanese like the American home front in Vietnam and dessert storm

FUCKING JOOS REEEEEE

Fuck I hope Israel won't get involved.. I'm too young to die in a war and I suck at shooting