Here is the ayy lmao that caused the massive slide on the board and the subsequent website outage

Here is the ayy lmao that caused the massive slide on the board and the subsequent website outage.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JDPUbYRtsoM
youtube.com/watch?v=PHsV0IZDrXg
youtube.com/watch?v=0B5FwnMMcjE
youtube.com/watch?v=tV9UeKENOXw
youtube.com/watch?v=3uDDQvzWv5c
youtube.com/watch?v=RQnXgqPtzs4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I was in the thread and tehre was literally NOTHING

Bump

Fuck off

Prove it.

I was in the thread too and i have to ask you, did you get nauseous about 20 minutes after seeing it? Vomitting etc?

No but I heard others claim this

God it was the strangest thing but i can confirm that the OP image is the real deal

the image makes me physically ill

you werent around for that i take it

wtf is this
it's making me nauseous too

Wtf. I never felt sick with seeing the original thread

I for one welcome our naseuating overlords

Guys there are black helicopters outside my house???

>

Is it this one?

I guess CIA niggers favorite shilling tool now is:
>pushing the Bluebeam narrative with added subliminal messaging to the pics

Lol, hacks.

WE

The ill feeling is your subconscious reacting badly. It knows, do You?

That is definetely not CGI, looks real to me, could be a mannequin though. I never saw the original image, but OP isn't even photographic.

Dale just stop ffs... also come back to the server no agents here don't worry.

What would a pic prove anyway? A static image means nothing.

Alien here. That doesn't look anything like me.

Hay dute

No it's not.

This is.

WUZ

The op is a distorted version of the actual image. I saw the original

Run down for those who didn’t see the thread and don’t have a clue wtf they’re supposedly looking at ?

3spoopy5me

so where is the original image?

What am I missing here?

Why don't you just share it then, instead of larping?

base64 encode the file and throw it up on pastebin or some shit if you are paranoid it being found by some automated process and pruned.

A plane that disintegrated in 9/11 is stored in area 51.

this is the original pic

OP is delonge or skippyposting

lmao

Newfag redddit lol

Nice troll

I don't know anyone that has the original. Few weeks ago someone posted it on x and was pruned almost instantaneously

This desu. Ayy-Tree was distraction - tad suspicious that 10 different high-effort variations appeared within minutes, don't you think? Never look where they're pointing.

Of course the paradox is that any thread about the stupid fucking alien gets deleted as a slide thread, making it difficult to discuss the real reason for the distraction either way. Frankly I'm surprised we've lasted this long.

why dont they upload it somewhere so we can download it?

Supposedly someone posted a picture of a real AYY. Supposedly standing in front of a tree. Immediately afterwards there was lots of memeing and spamming obvious fake AYYs infront of trees in the desert.

I thought it was just a new tactic to make slide threads desu.

If ops image was it, wouldn't this thread be deleted? The fact we're posting shows it's not it

u wanna see some real ayyy lmaos kiddo?

That's the thing. No one seems to have it. Even the archives are completely wiped on the day the original was posted

ayyy

ayyyyyyyyyyyyyy

and stay there

duh you guyz never knew the lizar

ready?

I want to!

YES! Also checked!

Ayyyyy

did you personally see it?

is OP's image correct or no?

no.

Here we Go!
youtube.com/watch?v=JDPUbYRtsoM

youtube.com/watch?v=PHsV0IZDrXg

youtube.com/watch?v=0B5FwnMMcjE

Is this the new grifter meme

I saw the image. The OP is correct albeit severely distorted.

>albeit severely distorted.
what distortions does OP's image have?

Checked, but get out.

this ol thing?

Who the fuck do you think you are speaking to ?

The memes blur and color.

An aussie shitposter or some letter soup faggot boy who needs to end it all for the greater good.

Notice how the thread is still only talking about the alien. This is a prime example of profession disinfo, covering up something mundane but damaging by simply drawing people's gaze to something flashy and fantastical. No need to delete the original when everyone just ignores it. As the Ayy-Tree proves, forcibly covering something up draws infinitely more attention.

Drop the BlueBeam narrative.

READ:

If you are unable to find podesta maybe check their secret temple ?

is that from a book about dinosaurs? i remember seeing an image like that in a dino book when i was a kid it was supposed to show what a dino would look like if it evolved in a similar way to us or something

i looked at the image and now i'm throwing up all over my apartment.

Ayyyyy

you mean this ol tree?

I think you might be right. But what WAS slid that day then?

Thats supreme lord snoke

Who knows. Maybe connected to bluebeam which was already outed here as an alien invasion false flag by the USAF

Didn't it have some sort of weird ID name too?

Wrong thread? Shitposting getting out of control eh?

I feel alil’ barfy too

biggest problem with the disinfo theory is that this has only happened once and the image is being pruned incredibly hard.

This is a big time outlier for no apparent reason.

It could be a psyop so its important to figure out why they are doing this or it could be a real ayylmao which is important anyways.

Regardless of the situation its important to figure out why this happened at all.

They don't want us smoking them anymore.

Shit is getting pruned here all the time. As soon as a thread looks half way sane it gets pruned. This place was obivously not meant for anything constructive.

Nah m8, my uncle at Nintendo sent me the original, which was deemed too patriotic for public consumption.

Still, all the variations are worth saving. It's a Limited Edition Authentic Spook Meme designed by TLA black-hat meme engineers, and the full set is a high-value addition to any meme fancier's collection.
>it seriously was this though

They are using the search for ET as their cover for pedophilia and baby killing / trafficking not to mention preforming scientific and medical experiments on an unsuspecting population.

Ain't no glow in the dark cia niggaz callin me a shill.

youtube.com/watch?v=tV9UeKENOXw

youtube.com/watch?v=3uDDQvzWv5c

youtube.com/watch?v=RQnXgqPtzs4

kek

Why do idiots think aliens look exactly like us?

Is like to think this

So this meme was just a backhand card they played to smoke screen what the real dealio was?

What's the big deal about this pic?

yeah that's a holy shit moment.

plane from 9/11?

fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

I called you a delusional shitposter user.

That was the plane that supposedly disintegrated on 9/11. Stored at Roswell.

I call you a very foolish human.

Roswell air center isn't area 51 you dumbfuck CIAnigger. Area 51 is Groom Lake in NV.

no, it isn't.

this is

This

Holy fuck THIS. I was in the thread that day and literally EVERY time the stupid fucking alien picture comes up I tell people it was professional damage control operation to stop people catching onto this. There was no alien, folks. Turns out the CIA or whoever did the cover-up knows that you guys REALLY like aliens. All they needed was a few shills in order to spread consensus that the "image" actually existed and suddenly everybody thinks the CIA is actually covering up the alien. Only there is no alien and you have been being rused by the CIA this entire time. Goddamn some of you are stupid

you talk like every other shill on this board.

now im convinced both of these things are true.

I lurk hard but I love how both sides are calling each other lurkers