>"This 9 year old boy can really fill out a dress"

cc.com/video-clips/g3yu0i/tosh-0-cewebrity-profile-----lactatia

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=h4_eSW6D6sc
m.youtube.com/watch?v=zVFO2wQdGAU
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Ff7IhcmMjSc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

YAAAAAAAS SO PROGRESSIVE!!!

What is wrong with these fucking people, jesus christ someone needs to fucking beat these people

Is there any new low?

youtube.com/watch?v=h4_eSW6D6sc

>9 year old drag queen
Dotr can't come soon enough.

This show is still a thing?

Remember that twerking 17 year olds dressed as bees from Russia? School was closed, parents brought in for questioning and teachers incarcerated for couple of weeks to scare the shit out of them.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=zVFO2wQdGAU

Same with dumb bitches who were twerking in front of ww2 memorial. Jail time.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Ff7IhcmMjSc

What? Tosh isn't a pedophile, he's just a shock comedian. His entire career has been pushing buttons to see if he can get people to laugh at fucked up shit.

based

>Tosh.0

Isn't that some hentai artist?

Abusing a kid for comedy is crossing the line. Nothing wrong with telling jokes, but this is too far

Knowing Tosh, its making fun of the left and not the other way around. If you listen to his standup, the guys pretty anti all this shit.

Jewish parenting. Daddy is for sure a kike he looks like one

These are the end times.

Make peace with God now.

>when you start out showing YouTube clips of drunk guys doing stupid stuff only to end up exposing degeneracy and a global pedophile ring that's been going for 10,000 years.

That video made me sad.

Are you a faggot, OP?

>If you listen to his standup, the guys pretty anti all this shit.
Yet this isn't the only time he's had kids in questionable acts on his show. The one he did where a choir kids sing about smelling dick really made me uncomfortable. I think Tosh might need to be killed desu.

How do you be that thirsty?

"Don't you get it. He's pushing the limits man." People need to see one of the early signs of degeneracy is your comedians and what they are allowed to get away with.

looks white to me

He is exposing the abusers by bringing the victim on his show
He is showing people how absurd it looks to get your kid to act like an oversexed homosexual

Wow he looks like a complete fucking weirdo who probably molests his son

That boy is both stunning & brave - He's fighting for all that is wholesome and right about the 21st century. Very progressive. Nice!

>lactatia

Parents should be put in front of a firing squad, first.

BASED

so is it Sup Forums: the show?

nah

Prophetic.

>probably molests his son
>probably

Okay, how about the parents that allowed this shit in the first place, and then stood by on the set and undoubtedly laffed their asses off during filming?

Keep consuming entertainment

The early signs are having comedians at all.

Why has God abandoned us

ugh

DotR coming to a Canadian near you!

politics are downstream from culture

>probably

lol at the closeup

>When did we abandon God
ftfy

>m.youtube.com/watch?v=zVFO2wQdGAU
This is what women do when allowed to be free.
Become a collective of whores. Egging each other on to be the bigger whore.

we abandoned god, not the other way around

Did you just assume their gender?

Sun sets upon west

>child actors is a crime

wew

stfu he's pushing the pedo (((agenda)))

It's shit like this being shoved at my throat at being normal that makes me join the nazi resistence. First were the gays, now its the pedophiles and next the beastiality fags.

Oh shit I'm sorry. please don't report my intolerance and bigotry to the LGBT Hate Crimes & Diversity Relations Unit.

I'm checking my privilege a we speak, and just donated $20 to my local BLM chapter

It's undeniable at this point.

>Abusing a kid

He has a jewish last name. Ive seen him in person numerous times.

Tyler seems like a faggot.

Imma be nice and not report you to my local social justice death squad this time

This thread is undeniable proof that Sup Forums is no different than the sjws they claim to hate

This can't be real.

Men allow and encourage this shit though. If men looked down on whores instead of trying to get their dicks wet every chance they can then female competition would be between women trying to display traditional and useful values.

The dude slams pedophiles in his act several times, and his "career suicide note" bit starts off with "DEAR JEWS"

t. alpha centrist sarcuck

Would you fuckers just stop? Scaring me.

extra thiccc napalm?

>not denying it

The last decent Montreal Jew was William Shatner.

Oh... Its real.

Nigga, we fucken need hans and Zyklyon B on this shit. What the fuck is the social justice warrior these days support is down right disgustang!!!

Kids in the Hall predicted this years ago. They tried to waRn you, but you didn’t listen.

>Lactatia

This is a play on words of the word Lactation.

It's perfectly normal to dress little girls up in adult costumes and call them Lactation.

lol at the mom running out with her kid

Therefore thus saith the LORD of hosts concerning the prophets; Behold, I will feed them with wormwood, and make them drink the water of gall: for from the prophets of Jerusalem is profaneness gone forth into all the land.

So what's the consensus on Pete Townshend then? Degenerate child diddler or hero trying to bring down the banker pedophile rings?

>this much damage control

Just admit white people are the cause of all these problems. Who do you see pushing for more “trans representation” and negro politicians? White people, specifically white women. White people are so fucking caught up in virtue signaling and feeling good about themselves they never once stop and think about the consequences of their retarded behavior. We can sit here and blame the Jews, the faggots and the niggers, but at the end of the day WHITE AMERICA is who stood by or more realistically, actively participated and let all of this happen.

Who got to him? Last season he was exposing pedoshit on youtube. Something like seven sisters. They ended up stopping video production. Who made him change? Is this why Chapelle left Comedy Central before they paid him more?

>that dumbass woman clapping her plastic cup at 0:18
nuke the west coast please, kim

What would Sup Forums's heinous drag name be?

>I’m from Montreal
Why do degenerate leafs keep ruining America? Keep your bullshit in Canada you POS!

t. person who doesn't know wh lore, but think he does

He is a legit hero trying to expose pedophillia. He had already informed his lawyer about the fact he was researching it and had a physical folder marked child abuse detailing the mental deficiencies and sadistic tendencies etc that they seem to have. He was abused as a child and as a result tried to dedicate a lot of his time to exposing it only to be smeared by the media.

put indians as Nurgle intead of niggers/orcs for the 4 daemons.

Where are the fucking daemons of Nurgle?

based

Not only did I not make that image but I'm happy I don't know shit about your Toy-Company's shitty universe.

Count Ejacula the Cumsucking Vampire.

I'll just walk around saying "I vants to suck your cock"

>OOGA BOOGA MUHFUGGA JEWISH MAN HOLDIN ME DOWN

Congrats, you’re in denial dumb ass.

Hi Daniel

>I don't know anything about it, but I still talk about it as if I did
Typical amerimutt

one could argue the gays, or anyone that intentionally spreads HIV

He left his credit card details on several CP sites and pleaded guilty. He walked, and never did time - he even got the terms of his "sentence" adjusted by some pedo Judge later, so that he could attend a show in the USA where he would perform for, and interact with several "vulnerable teens" later.

Same here.

People have been pre programmed to think his comedy is genuine and valid, therefore they find him funny and support his entertainment

Yes, he is shit but that doesnt nullify the fact that people are being pre programmed to accept it in its entirety

Grind up me up a Kike !...... :))

I call BS, pedo

Dead God,
Please let Kim nuke Los Angeles, and Canada.
Jesus name
Amen

(((Leafs)))

I MEAN ELIZABETH FUCKING WARREN REALLY???

THE STRANGE DOES NOT STOP ON THIS RIDE