Stefan ''our guy'' Molymeme talking about race and IQ, redpilling thousands. Interesting stuff

Stefan ''our guy'' Molymeme talking about race and IQ, redpilling thousands. Interesting stuff

youtube.com/watch?v=T0KKc6GbeNo&feature=youtu.be

does stefan still think hispanic is a race lol

(((Stephan Molyneux)))
PASS.

watch the video

usually we say that because its easier to understand not because all the expert dont know that obvious fact everybody is aware of

Too lazy to watch the video. Did he say hispanic as a racial group?

yes and no. he mentionnend it wasnt a race but for the sake of the conversation he classed them as such

In the video? Damn Stefan's a fuckin retard. If he thinks an Iberian and a mestizo are genetically the same then he is the last person who should talk about race realism.

He has a body?

boy if theres something i want to do today, its really arguing with a fucking retard who's too lazy to watch a 20minute video on a topic

kek its true it feels kind of weird

I can't watch 20 minutes of the cunt without raging, sorry.

k, on to the next thread then i guess ? or do you have more insight to add ?

Hispanic is a race, you ignorant slut. Spanish + Mesoamerican Indian.

It's a molyneuk video you incel. Nobody cares about that lowlife pseudo philosopher. If you need education, read real philosophers. Not watch "le ce nest pas une argument" fag.

that's mestizo dummy

>that moment (((Rubin))) implies Molyjew is a cult leader.

That's mestizo
T. Mestizo

How the fuck are Indians better at engineering? What kind of retardation is this?

Dave rubin probably the worse interviewer. He's just there listening without challenging.

That flag, and using French phraseing. Da fug?

>> 148706770

its almost like its an interview and not a debate. usually its a leftist talking point because theyre triggered when somebody can '' spew their hate '' unchallenged

He squirms in saying it because he knows it's a generalization and lowiq retards will reeee because of it.

The rest of us know he's why and how using that description

You have bigger problems then bud.

This is a common thing with Dave, he just sits there asking questions and refuse to challenge when there's disagreement.

lel i went on the r/daverubin subreddit and people there are shitting on moly so much, non-arguments everywhere

then i glanced at the sidebar, there's a gif showing some of the guests, and guess what, all of them are jewish or have jewish heritage, hmmmmmm

why the fuck do i keep using that website

he invites people on to offer their opinions and draw that opinion out of them. He treats all sides the same in that regard.

I know it's weird to see interviews like that these days. I guess you really liked O'Reilly's interview tactics.

Yes, it's call interviewing. Weird, right?

because it's an interview, not a debate

good job ignoring my post and repeating the same thing. you did not even pretend to reply to it. I appreciate the honesty

Go back to plebbit Stefan.

The Dutch learn French, German, English and Latin in school you kanker branleur scheiss irrumator.

Get this out in the public

How fucking retarded are you? That's the entire appeal of the Rubin Report. He gives them all the rope in the world, and thus we get to hear what they actually believe, and get to watch them hang themselves if it's stupid.