/CBTS/ #178: Circlular Diagrams Needed

1. The purpose is to log events as they happen over the coming days. All of the shit going down in the last week is connected, the sealed indictments, the KSA purge and Lebanon tension, Trump donning a bomber jacket in the Pacific. There's tonnes more, we are here to record and analyze because no one else will be able to do a better job than /us/.
2. Stay focused. Ignore slide posters and shills. Ignore!
3. Develop & push the memes (ideally ones asking questions + providing answers)
4. Focus on the lines of questioning that Q suggests. Think as if you are a prosecutor, we need a chart with all of the important players and connections.

Previous /CBTS/ #177: All previous threads are archived, links will be provided.

The OP text is in the process of being updated for better readability and usefulness.
Thanks, and stay comfy.

Other urls found in this thread:

centerforsecuritypolicy.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/Port_Canaveral_Occasional_Paper_12-23-16.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=4pcMn5bXbRU
youtube.com/watch?v=Z0D96ZikMkc
ecf.dcd.uscourts.gov/cgi-bin/rss_outside.pl
archive.is/2qbAe
proofthebibleistrue.com/hillary-death-by-a-thousand-cuts-wikileaks-fbi-health-issues/
pastebin.com/bQcHxbAN
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

first

>draw.io
DIAGRAM TOOL
>File -> Publish -> Link...

from last bread

/2

JUST THROWING THIS OUT THERE ONE MORE TIME:

OMAR MATEEN: Security Guard
DEVIN KELLEY: Security Guard
JESUS CAMPOS: Security Guard

BE IT DJT OR NOT ASSERTING SO IS NOT RELEVANT AND IT WOULD ONLY SERVE TO CREATE SHILL MATERIAL TO DISCREDIT THE EFFORT "OH SOU YOU RETARDS THINK THE PRES TALK TO YOU? IS GOD TALKING TOO? BWAHAHA"

3/

LAPD confirmed investigating HollyWeird p3d0 ring (read it on local MSM, probably old news)

Project Pelican. Port Canaveral. Clinton. State Department. Gulftainer. Club-K. How is this connected to all the happenings?

centerforsecuritypolicy.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/Port_Canaveral_Occasional_Paper_12-23-16.pdf

4/

Q's identity doesn't matter at this point?
You either believe or you don't?
We might find out who Q is in the end?
Or we might not?
We were given a task?
Help complete it or move out of the way?
Don't respond to shills?
They have successfully manipulated and derailed the conversations thus far?
Focus on the questions?
Make the memes?
We were wrong, the great meme war to get GEOTUS elected was just a battle?
The true meme war is upon us?
Focus, focus, focus?
Use these uneventful times to start the Red Pill Revolution?
Answer everything in question form?
We are the civilian wing of the Swamp resistance?
Don't be discouraged?
The happening is happening?
There are no fortune tellers on AF1?
The chips fall when they fall?
But they will fall?
Millions will be red pilled?
Meme, answer ?, or pray or all three?
God Speed anons and may the Good Lord bless you and keep you?
God bless and protect GEOTUS?
God guide us and give us the strength and stamina to do your will?
Amen

This storm sure it's taking it's time.

I think I figured something out guys!
The 4, 10, 20 are an alphanumeric replacement cypher, if you take the letter of the alphabet corresponding to each of those numbers, it gives you a message. The 4, 10, and 20 are actually D, J, and T. It's a code representing the president's initials. What could it mean??

It’s a slow moving hurricane apparently... very slow?

>We might find out who Q is in the end?
A random nobody

important! autists need to move away from memes and focus on a unifited effort for circular flow diagrams. 9/11 -> this week: what is the connection!?

Spelling errors suck. Fix it!

it means that you're a fucking shill

FOLLOW MY LEAD, Sup Forums
>FOLLOW MY LEAD, Sup Forums

MAKE YOUR MEMES RELATABLE WITH NORMIES

last week called, they want you back

Close enough
>bait normies into taking redpills as happenings unfold
GO GO GO

More like, max autism before the cure.

dude..the storm is happening. we were foolish enough to think they were talking exclusively about the USA. The storm made Landfall in Saudi Arabia and its been gaining traction ever since

Omar Mateen = Actor role portrayed by an actor
Devin Kelley = Actor role portrayed by an actor
Jesus Campos = Actor role portrayed by an actor
Why so many actors? What does this mean?
Well, it means FEMA grants for those willing to participate in fake news events
It means higher ratings and more money charged by the fake news outlets for commercial air time
It means a deceived public becomes more deceived
It provides additional training for police, swat, DHS, FBI, et. al.

bump.

youtube.com/watch?v=4pcMn5bXbRU

Good job faggot, all we have to do is ignore your ID from now on.

Test

WE HAVE TO FOCUS
>WE HAVE TO FOCUS
WE HAVE TO FOCUS
>WE HAVE TO FOCUS

IMPROVE THE MEMES
WE ARE NEEDED TO SOFTEN THE NORMIES TO THE EVENTS COMING

MEMES SHOULD FOCUS ON THE MORE CONCISE QUESTIONS AND PROVOCATIVE THOUGHTS

Q'S RAW QUESTIONS MAYBE TOO CRYPTIC FOR NORMIE EYES

USE THE DIAGRAM TOOL, WE NEED THE PICTURE
RE-INFORCE THOSE 2 MI POSTS, THAT SHIT IS VITAL

COMPARTIMENTALIZED AGENCIES ARE LOOKING AT THIS AND EXTRACTION VALUABLE INFO TO PAINT BIG PICTURE
WE MUST HAVE THE DISCIPLINE TO DO SO

SHILLING IS OVER 900

KEEP FOCUSED
KEEP BAKING

>caring at all about what shills say
Kekistan was a bigger mistake than Obama

britbro gets it.

late to the party. go back and read the first threads dude..This shit is out of hand. We need organization

We are in the eye of the strom, soon it shall sweep across the world and CLEANSE it of FLITH and CORRUPTION

rip dunsworth
he got taken by the shitwinds :(

Not my meme. Sorry I do not see the errors. I will fix. Please give text.

I dont understand any of this language that these threads seem to use.

IS THIS A JOKE?

Paul Blart: Security Guard
+++

tick tock, tick tock

We need more prayer to fight the shills.

If we all pray hard enough the prayer matrices will align in the godhead crystal.

DONT KNOW IF SHILL OR STUPID
TERRIBLE SHIT CANT CALL IT A MEME
RELATABLE TO WHAT?
STEP UP YOUR GAME OR BTFO

>all caps
>plebbit spacing
>OVER 900
>kekistan flag
ffs user get your shit together

Nah senpai, no can do.

can you think of any other infamous people that ran security?

test 2

Would posting our captchas in our replies help?

AM A FAGGOT

++++Q++++

TOCK TICK COCK

get some sleep user. You have been at this too long. Calm yourself, this war will be long. The ride never ends.

That shows that security personnel have been infiltrated by operatives by different groups/factions.
>We are not secure, even if/when we think we are
Actually, evil brillance. Make normies distrustful, nervous and afraid - easier to control. Those who are oblivious still are not secure, they just don't know it.

The truth is coming out about Blart, any day now.

drip, drip, drip

Yours are just as bad.

If I saw that meme on its own, I would have no idea what it means and wouldn't be the slightest bit interested to find out.

Reposting the actual effective normie memes.

So when are the indictments coming?

there are no coincidences
+++

What is our most powerful tool?
Is it our collective consciousness?
If focused intent can create 'miracles' why can't we see ours yet?
Are we truly focused?
What would happen if /pol dropped any negative vibes for a time and we all prayed for disclosure and the arrest of those who have participated in these dark crimes for so long?
Do you believe those on the other side achieve all they do without assistance from below?
Do you believe your free will is valuable? What happens when you make THE CHOICE?

Time to WAKE up to the real battle /pol. The players we are chasing are all pawns. Stay focused. Remove fear from your lives. Resonate with love and empathy. Is there any other way?

Turbo autists watch this please.
youtube.com/watch?v=Z0D96ZikMkc

joking right?

Eyes open. No fear. Forgiveness

South Park CASH 4 GOLD skit would be a good way to meme a circular diagram

We don't need to "soften normies", this is another distraction attempt. Q said it's all taken care of

Guys. Legit?

>this
>checked

only Mr T and Steve from jerry springer

What is this? Posted in last thread.

>Sup Forums finds weird sealed indictments which cases opened up 11/8/2017 while digging on .gov DC court website.

ecf.dcd.uscourts.gov/cgi-bin/rss_outside.pl

SWEIGERT et al v. PODESTA

Protip: viral content is spread p2p.
If you have 145+ goddamn images of just questions, which only make sense together, you make it impossible for them to spread.

The ONLY way to get all the content is to come to the few sources who have collected them all.

Few sources means they can be censored.
This is the epitome of "non-viral content".

Try it yourself?

Nope..50 more sealed in VA...

Guys, I'm a gnufag/lurkfag/whatever.

Can memecrafters connect...ALL THIS...to 9/11-slash-'Never Forget' sentiment to increase relatability?

who even knows anymore. I'm one of the anons thinking we are training the MI Hyper AI for morally good purposes because Trump is CinC now and is freeing humanity. But I'm holding that belief somewhat close to the chest.

That's so we'll all be drooling, batshit crazy by the time the news actually breaks.

>time with family
Was it Q or another user who said deals would be cut (on the blackmailed) and arrests on the actual deep state pedo/satanist rings?

>TS, THAT SHIT IS VITAL

Martial law will allow for the prosecution of major players who will all come down during the happening?

Who controls NK?

Disney?

Saudi Arabia escalating tension right now?

You see Trump thumbs up our boy prince soon to be King Salman?

Coincidence?

I'm not Q but connecting some dots.

more numeric code in the image.

Advanced knowledge of Geopolitical and global financial revolution is being fed to pol so that it will be memed to normies in the hopes of avoiding unnecessary chimping out cause of the cannibalism, satanism, cloning, pedo,etc.

> Seeing that meme on it's own, you have no idea what it means
That's the point. Two-pronged approach, this is the second part of it. Step 1 is circulating all the pieces. Normie-friendly memes get people interested, by then, lots ofpieces are made and circulated and they can start putting them together.

Currently phone fag. Will be home in a few hours

archived

archive.is/2qbAe

Has anyone looked for or found
>POTUS declassify_speech_Jap_11_5
yet?

Q asked about it on Nov 6

This. Stay focused. We can do this. imho, the issue is it's taken a while for all this info to settle and form in our minds. Stay strong anons. Back in a while.

Look, don1t know if shill, Q maybe someone, maybe no one, but one thing is for sure, even if this is all bullshit if there is any sizable arrests on the D party for sure there is some 30% of the US that would see it as a "nazi" takeover
So the motivation stands, Q LARPING or not

why is everyone so damned impatient? The elite were given an option, they chose their fate, so be it. Now how long do you suppose it takes to cut something up this size in this way, hmmmm?

proofthebibleistrue.com/hillary-death-by-a-thousand-cuts-wikileaks-fbi-health-issues/

Url pertains.

hawt
take it off

>Politicans

yeah it's legit
confirmed via goodman that GW is suing podesta et. al.
if you don't want to get your hands dirty w/ the rss feed, here is the output from last night:
pastebin.com/bQcHxbAN

These are nothing.

>Advanced knowledge of Geopolitical
>Advanced
KEY WORD THERE.
That means that the memes need to be simplified (dumbed down, if you prefer) for normies.

>That's the point
Yes, I realize your strategy is retarded, top-to-bottom.

Protip: There is no "circulating" 145+ images.
Posting them all is, by definition, spamming. Meaning it gets ignored if not banned in most venues.

You are 100% bush league.

>bait normies into taking redpills as indictments are unsealed

Just saw that above, Podesta is in there a few times as well

>Advanced knowledge of Geopolitical and global financial revolution is being fed to pol so that it will be memed to normies in the hopes of avoiding unnecessary chimping out
Correct.

PODESTAS JAILED WHEN?

The "ing" in LARPing isn't an acronym.

But as a side note, what if the code 4/10/20 Q gave us actually isn't a date but stands for something else?

You guys are at the point of saying it doesn't matter if this is real his Q's questions are important. Come on guys Trump would not accept this level of fuckery

>I dont understand any of this language that these threads seem to use.
/pol is a 130+ iq board that morons can also post on.

Because Sup Forums is America's NEW trusted news source since the others are all about to DIE DIE DIE!

Asking and answering questions for sure is important, but those questions are not made for us autists to circle jerk'em around here only

OUR MEME MAGIC IS NEEDED FOR THE PURPOSE OF TRUTH

Earlier Q threads warned of imminent “Yemeni” false flag terror attack. Yesterday Isis warns of attacks on children. Today schools are evacuated. See link and stay vigilant.

HMMMMMMM

Okay now that's some criticism I can actually work with. Maybe hiding the truth behind a 700+ piece collection game wasn't such a good idea after all. I'll have to come up with something else then.