Times you revealed your power level

Here's one thats been weighing on me.
>Be me, mid 30's divorcee
>Decent enough person, work hard, bit of a loaner.
>Odd upbringing so I have different hobbies and interests, but nothing overly weird. Just not a normie. Also Redpilled AF but I keep my power levels hidden.

>Post divorce, figure I'll never be with anyone again. Too long out of the game, women are ruined, and I'm a solitary sort.
>Wind up hanging out with sortof Coworker (she worked at a small, barely affiliated branch of the company.

>Hit it off. She's great. We have the same interests (?!?!) - books, sci fi, politics, talking about deep stuff. She's introverted and INTJ like me.
>Eventually I make a move. Great sex ensues. She's a little heavy, but makes up for it by being all around an awesome person.

>For the first time in a long time I feel like I'm alive, not just... existing.
>Goes great for 4 months. Some weirdness at first because she was into polyamory and I was not.
>Told her I wanted to be with her, but my degree of commitment would always be proportionate to hers. ie. If we're exclusive, great, if she wants to bang other dudes, we'd stay casual.
>She agrees to cut off the other guy she was seeing (who was much older. Red flag right there).
>Everything goes great. But she 'misses' older guy. Eventually breaks down and tells me she wants to have both of us in her life.
>I get a bit upset because she is basically going back on her word and insinuating that I am not enough for her after having me fully commit.

1/?

2/2

>We have a fairly heated argument where it comes out she has slept with 10+ dudes, and despite being reasonably redpilled, she 'loves' Africans and hates racists.
>In anger, I bring up the impact of multiple sexual partners on a woman's long term health and happiness. Also lay down some redpills on Negroes.
>She goes all quiet.
>Next day she breaks up with me. Never speaks to me again unless I start the conversation.
Feel like I fucked up my last real shot at being with someone. Really reinforced for me that between being a weirdo, and redpilled, that I've basically moved outside the realm of normal, happy relationships.
I don't regret knowing what I know. Sup Forums and the truth saved me. But still wish I had somehow been a better man, and kept my mouth shut. Might still have this interesting, exciting person in my life who actually cared about and shared my interests.
It really fucked with me for a while; started smoking and drinking more, stopping going to the gym, stopped reading. Just full on existential shut down mode. Six months on I'm putting things back together.
>Meanwhile
About to buy my first house. Great Job. Good prospects. Live in a great part of Canada with almost Zero nonwhites. Life is good.
She meanwhile is living in her parents' basement because she can't find work in her trade (Archaeology), and laments that she can't afford a house on her own and noone will date her. Old guy is just using her for sex (and he's already married!?). If she'd stayed with me, I'd have asked her to go in on a nice acreage with me, so we could both have what we wanted - home, pets, grow our own food, etc. At least I get the last laugh. But the blackpill still burns in my soul.
Your turn.

>I missed my chance of dating a degenerate

Wow, I totally wouldn't be able to live with it

I remember revealing my powerlevel about women in high school in front of a stunned Religion teacher and the rest of the class. I did it several times too

ITT: Oneitis.

If she wants to fuck other guys then she isnt someone you want to be with. Have some selfrespect.

>she was into polyamory

>>I missed my chance of dating a degenerate
This,
Cut all contact. She was not that into you as her behavior proved: lack of respect, banging other dudes (!) etc...
What you lack is abundance mentality. This is because you only have 1 girl to fuck (for a long time in addition), so you tolerate way too much bad behavior. You are the prize dude, never forget.

Being a 'better man' wouldn't have made her any less degenerate,she may have been fun to be with and might have liked the same things as you do but real life isn't like a Fallout speech system where if you say the right shit you could change their mind,unfortunately the shitty Jews and their poison got to her first.

Also I'm in Canada now,switching banks;which one is the least Kike-ish?

You did a good thing, turning down degenerates is good.

Okay. Run. Run fast and faaar away. She's not the only girl in the world worth having and you deserve MUCH better than this. It is NOT your "last shot".
Weirdo is relative. You're you and it sounds like you're doing fine as you are.

You dodged a bullet, user. She sounds like she would have left you high and dry in the end.

You leafs crack me up. You "fucked up" your shot at being with someone? "Fucked up"? You did the opposite you fucking idiot. You dodged a mentally-unstable, coalburner whore of a woman that deserves no love or sympathy. Keep looking and don't settle for fucking demented scraps user, Jesus Christ.

if you fucked other girls while with her she would have been livid, fuck her.'

you did totally fuck up though, but thats what you get when you spend all your time on a board that pretends women are intellectually and emotionally inferior. you start to actually believe this kind of behavior that goes on constantly here isn't emotional impassioned drivel that does nothing more than show how much of a terrible leader you are.

If you wanted to change her mind and not respected her as an adult, one way or another, you should argue your case outside of a fight, fighting only worsens the situation and makes you less likely to reach someone, if you actually wanted to treat her as an adult you should have made it clear that you expect a calm rational discussion (which you don't seem to have spent much time trying to provide since you dropped """redpills""" on her without prefacing and preparing her for a long discussion) and that would give you the leaverage to provoke her into behaving calm and rational if she wants to be treated like an equal.

You basically failed both of these things and its no wonder she doesn't want to play with you when she likely was looking for some way to choose between you and him.

i cant understand people that actually enjoy spending time with women
is there some trick i didnt learn

If this is true you should probably go to get a rectal exam

You’re not spending time with the right women

user this was good for you. She mustn't have been very redpilled if she sluts around, loves BASED BLACK MAN, and hates racists. You didn't lose anything by not being with her.

>a little heavy
and you didn't see the obvious conclusion here?

Sounds like good riddance. Also you sound like a fellow Vancouver fag.

Your screening skills are dogshit and you're bad at redpilling. Plus, she was a retard. This was your post-divorce rebound fuckup, you'll be fine.

Don't listen to this guy OP. He's a moron. You got lucky here - you shouldn't be sticking your nose around people like her. She sounds like an untrustworthy person who'd stab you in the back as soon as it suited her. You're letting your fears of being alone cloud over your better judgement - it's an impulse mechanism that you need to learn to overcome. If you ever hope to find someone worth while. And this idea that people can just all be magically changed through dialogue is complete and utter nonsense. You first have to find someone who actually values dialogue before that can be a possibility.

Nice blog.

>Feel like I fucked up my last real shot at being with someone. R

You are fucking stupid half the population owns a vagina.

And you worry about some slut who burns coal and has daddy issues.

There is more cunt than you can fuck in a lifetime for your dick,or ass either sex.

Sex is something special but it isnt,it isnt a relationship.

If she cannot be mature kick her to the curb,she can get blacked and daddied whenever she wants on her own.

>has feeling for a girl

OP confirmed faggot

It's still shitposting and I don't feel a grain of truth to it.

>women
>right

You were trying to turn a hoe into a housewife. Holy shit you cuck.

Fucked up your last chance to be with a broken coalburner. Nothing of value was lost except for your own goddamn time. Go to the gym, pick up and put down heavy things, feel better about yourself, then make decisions.

>got fired from a job
>in the exit interview called my boss a greedy kike desperate for his mother's approval
>called the other founder a dirty poo in loo who wouldn't even have the role they did if not for the fact that their brother was an investor
Best part is they folded a few months later from things I told them to fix

I feel sorry for you, but honestly I'd really feel better murdering you. I'd hate actually doing it - I just feel like its the best thing for you. If your self-respect is so crippled that you'd be with a "polyamory" woman... I just don't think you can come back from that.

You basically had a relationship with a prostitute who got "paid" with attention and carbohydrates. She is obviously a victim of the jew - and has no purpose or moral compass... true. But you are a man. You have no excuse for this level of failing.

So maybe try to talk to someone, a real professional who is a real man (look for someone with military experience that is a therapist, you might have to come to the USA for this). No matter how much its costs - it would be worth it. Even if you had to sell your fucking house to pay for it, it would be worth it. You really need help.

God what a pathetic read, no wonder you're fucking divorced idiot. Some mediocre broad has some marginally similar preferences as you and that's enough for an attention starved numale like you to jump in bed with her. Probably made the same mistake with your whore ex-wife and probably will keep making the same mistake for the rest of your life. If it makes you feel better it's not even entirely your fault, you're just a product of a degenerated society and consumerist identity. Still you should just embrace the only one and only solution to your inadequacy which is to kill yourself.

This morning I had to go help my grandfather on his property help move shit and what not. He’s an old WWII vet and needed help but is still in really good shape for being an old fuck as we were moving this bird bath, he mentions that I am out of shape and need a job. Was saying at my age he was fighting Nazis and helping to liberate Europe.

That’s when I fucking lost it, I know I am a worthless NEET I don’t need to be told that. So, I lose it and scream right in the cunts face HITLER WAS RIGHT, and that the world would be a better place if him and his buddies died at Normandy. Then the old fuck loses it and throws the fucking bird bath at me like it was fuarkin nothin. I think he broke my foot. So, I run at him like a whirling derlfish swinging my arms only for him to pull back and break my nose. As I lay on the ground trying to hide my tears he walks away and tells me how much of a soft cunt me and my generation are. I leave and on my way home my mum calls me and tells me not to be home when she gets there’s.

I am fucking homeless, jobless and going to be sleeping in my shitty car until god knows when.
You got me into this mess Sup Forums get me the fuck out.

Language like this makes me boil inside. Humans come in all sorts and sizes. And if I could pull you through the wire, I would. See who's who.

GODLIKE

10/10 pasta

End your life, OP
you too

>Throwing a bird bath straight at you
>hit foot

You should definitly, and I mean DEFINITLY not feel bad. You should never ever twist and turn yourself just to please a woman, especially on issues like this one.
Im dead serious, what were you supposed to do? Just let her fuck some old dude on the side, a woman with whom you were probably planning to have kids? No. Its an absolute no-go and you did the absolute right thing.
Nothing about this is "moving outside the realm of normal, happy relationships", this relationship was one without any commitment from her site. Its not like you expect something impossible by a woman who commits to you as you commit to her, its not like you have to accept this kind of shit, so again you are not at fault.
Keep working hard and find a decent woman, they are there if you look enough.

Sounds like the was for the better, here’s my autism at work, r8:
> cute girl is into me
> starting hitting it off pretty well
> discover that her mother is with a part black guy and has Ural-Hai children (mixed negro and white)
> completely stop talking to her
Next one
> attractive athletic older gal is into me
> super easy to talk to and very cool
> she’s a bit tan
> see that she has a Native American ID
> decide she’s not for me plus she ended up being about 35
Last one
> I try hitting on qt athletic red head
> eventually we start getting into pretty good conversations
> one day she says she’s goes to Compton California 3 times a year
> I literally completely stop talking to her right there at that moment
> mfw she’s all sad and can’t figure out why I won’t talk to her
> then discover that she is in High School
> feel like a grossed out weirdo

I’m 21 now am I gonna be a wizard?

You did the right thing.

>very subtle redpills
>just ask uncomfortable questions that question the liberal agenda
I dont talk to people that much tho cause i feel like they are stupid and my location in a generally hick town doesnt help
>went on a drunk rant about how gender dysphoria is a mental illness in front of my cousins and they all said i was an asshole

>don't listen to this guy
any particular reason you found my post offensive? because your next statment makes it seem like you have a 2 second memory span.

Those boilings inside are your numale impulses, you 70% divorce rate memenational. I extend the advice to you and your compatriots. Commit national suicide and rid the world of an embarrassing stain.

>>went on a drunk rant about how gender dysphoria is a mental illness in front of my cousins and they all said i was an asshole
it is a mental illness, but from the context its probably believable that you where being an asshole.

First one was dumb, as you could give fuckall what her mother does if she doesnt do it.
Second one is meh, if she was really a NA then I can understand.
Last one is fucking stupid because you are 21 and shes in highschool. That makes her what, 17, 18?
Not that big of a deal. Had a chick in my class back in highschool who was together with someone in his thirties. THAT was gross.
You shouldnt twist and turn for women, neither should you sacrifice all your damn time looking for a suitable woman.
And since women seem to be interested in you, shit could be just fine.
Maybe just dont go looking in the fucking trash for women and maybe spend less time worrying and more time improving yourself.

She sounds gross, banging old dudes, black dudes, multiple dudes, casual fuck buddy dudes. Be glad you didn’t end up married to her.

Go on the fucking lookout. Did you finish high school? If so maybe get into University.
If not go out and get a job, even if its a little thing, do sport, run around the block every morning if nothing else.
You are responsible for your own wellbeing, not Sup Forums, not your granddad, not Hitler.

It's fucking pasta, krautist

I was never a numale, not by any means. Extend advice to me? How generous you are. How about I extend you the courtesy of wiping your underwear, you fucking remnant.

Kraut WTF is wrong with you?

Too bad she couldn't find a job at one of the big archaeology firms

A slutty, coal burning, unemployed Archaeologist living in mom's basement - so sad.

The key to a happy relationship is to make the girl want you just a little more than you want her.

A weird courtesy, probably a sick fetish of yours I reckon, you fucking degenerate. But whatever. You keep lying to yourself halfman, fuck some whores while at it and tell yourself how successful of a man you are, helps with the potency of the delusion. Spiritual cripples have been doing it since the dawn of time.

Thank God for showing you who she was before she got more hooks in you.

I don't 'fuck' whores and the potency of my delusion is none of your have with. Spiritual cripples would make up most of what you see on here.

> What claim has your piety on my deference?

Damn, finally someone replies to my shit, thanks German.
Yea the Highschool chick was the best out of the three, I saw her washing her vehicle one day just driving and she was in a bathing suit, so I was obviously checking her out and she somehow noticed immediately, so I felt like a creeper and things got awkward (or at least I made them awkward) Normally gays and older woman hit on me which is annoying.

I see your point with how I need to stop being so picky, I listen to a lot of underground black metal, especially right wing militant stuff so I’m always self concerned about that, mainly because my roomate always gives me shit for it.
It might be worth mentioning that 98% of my social interactions are at work, which is a gas station and that I would never say more then a few words to people until I started working retail a few years ago because of le Norwegian/German/Russian autismo genetics.

Having a girlfriend is gay. Stop being a faggot.

>christcuck calling anyone else spiritual cripple

Lol

Weak man, look at you going into the ground for a woman, you are already in your 30 and act like a teenager who losed her first love
>Feel like I fucked up my last real shot at being with someone.
Sorry start accepting death alone, don't feel bad you have it better than others, but its too late to play teens games like love and couples

>I don't 'fuck' whores
Ha, a virgin then? What are you even arguing at this point virgin boy? Seems to me you are just blowing hot air and forcing a pointless back and forth. Popularity validates nothing and means nothing to objective reality and my moral obligation to uphold it.
Not a christian, not even born into it or any other religion.

no.
wrong. if anything, OP followed too much of this type of advice.

I'm having a hard time following. Not everybody is accustomed to burger culture. It's a long ass sentence.
> Popularity validates nothing and means nothing.
ok.
> And means nothing to objective reality and my moral obligation to uphold it.

It's too hard user. I'd rather fuck your wife.

Reverting to smug phony apathy is how your ego comes to terms with its defeat, so you might as well just scream out "I lost". I am done here. My condolences on your aborted life.

It's not a competition burger, we are all in this together;

Get your throat slithed, mmmkay?

>She's a little heavy
>She's into polyamory
>Reasonably redpilled
Holy shit, you fucking fuck

Also bonus points:
>Ranting about niggers when you find out she's what she already told you she was

>be at college
>Guy arguing with his girlfriend
>female teacher ignores them
>Male teacher intervenes
>later when discussing why female teacher didn't get involved I legit say, "Well, she was a woman so what do you expect?"
>Realize what I said
>guy next to me says, "ahh man that's actually sexist!"
>I say, "ahh, what I mean was..." Realize there actually might be no way out of it.
>Eventually said something like women are phsically weaker.

Fuck a relationship. I have 2 female fuckbuddies.One is in an arranged marriage with a gay man,the other is a career driven woman. Both are smart enough to know that marriage-unless you're really lucky-sucks. The married one is Korean the other is white. Money and dating isn't really a thing because it's 3 people hiding power levels and hanging to get relief from the normal world.

This? This is what revealing your power level means in britkikestan? LMAO grow a fucking spine you effeminate bitch and learn to stand by your words. You didn't even say anything THAT bad, by any metric. Women are by nature less confrontational than men, some might even say that that's a virtue of theirs.

>Goes great for 4 months. Some weirdness at first because she was into polyamory and I was not.
You're literally retarded and I don't feel sorry for you at all. She revealed early that she was a degenerate, and you seriously expected a different outcome than this? Fuck I hope you're a troll.
>But the blackpill still burns in my soul.
Stop deluding yourself, you're a bluepilled cuck.

if only you knew how bad things here really are.

It really isn't that bad at all. You're just a cuck with no spine.

Im smart enough to not fuck up in this PC area but at least I can say nigger in front of some of my family and they don't care. My dad pointed out to me how many Jews and fags are in the media compared to their population percentage when I was young.

Hi countryside user.

I haven't seen this pasta in awhile, fucking hilarious

If it's THAT bad then what the hell have you got to lose? Speak your bloody mind with confidence and let the dogs bark. Fatalist desperation grants man the greatest liberty he can ever know.

This is the most true thing I've ever heard from a Swede.

I live in london.

I have a different way of red-pilling. I try actions and then words, never the other way round.

Tldr someone whos never had a relationship
Also (you), you fucker

Well, then what can I say? If you seriously speak your mind all the time then your views are so soft they couldn't even get you banned on facebook.
I'm quite '''misogynist''' so if I want human contact I have to curb it to the point where I pretend females belong in the classroom and should vote.

No Hymen No Diamond. Have some self respect. You make me sick and disgusted.
You hypocrite, you complain she went back on her word, while you broke an oath by getting a divorce, which is much worse. You make me sick.

>read what you said
>wtf is up with this goy aggresion
>see flag
>makes sense...

>Have gf for 2 years
>Find out that she was cheating for 2 months before the relationship broke
>Tried to get her friend to seduce me so she could leave without feeling like she was in the wrong
>Too dense to respond to her friends advances
>Brake up after her friend and gf argued. Friend told me to spite her.
>Called guy that she was cheating with for confirmation
>Broke up with her by giving her shit back and a stern chewing out.
>She now has two children(one black)
>Single
>Got fat and complains about men on facebook
>Occasionally tries to hook back up when she hits a low

Like what, give an example. Because I already see what you're doing wrong. You see yourself as a person who has to enlighten others. Wrong. Don't ever give the impression that you are trying to enlighten someone because that comes with an implication of superiority, and their modernity-plagued egos will vehemently reject you. Don't try to be a teacher, be a model, an open exhibition of virtues.

> discover that she is in High School
> feel like a grossed out weirdo
> I’m 21

You are a fucking idiot and if it wasn't for the red pills I would have advised you to kys.

I look like I could be in my late 20s and she’s a Junior this year, it was primarily because I took a different route to Grandpas and I happend to glance over at a hotty washing her car (hs gal) and she immediately turned around and saw that it was me, as if sensing my gaze.
Now, obviously I did the virgin response and looked away driving,
I should’ve done the chad response and waved with a smile.
I still see her time to time but I freeze up, something I rarely do at all anymore. But it is what it is, it’s best to learn from my mistakes and not repeat them for next time.
I am glad I’m getting advice here though.