It's okay, Sup Forums. We all make mistake in our lives...

It's okay, Sup Forums. We all make mistake in our lives, but it is important that you learn from them as to not repeat them again.

Will you vote for her on 2020 this time? It's clear that voting for Trump was a mistake, most of you are regretting it, after all. Let us make the world a better place by having Hillary become the new leader of the free world!

SAGE

Get this garbage out of here.
Go fuck yourself op

Please have her run in 2020, make her great again!!!!!

Tsk, typical childish behavior from a childish flag.

she's kind of hot honestly

My my, someone's a bit sensitive at the sight of superior leadership.

> Will you vote for her on 2020 this time? It's clear that voting for Trump was a mistake, most of you are regretting it, after all.
The outright bullshit is just too much.

This fake shit is the cancer that already killed /pol.

This.
W E W
E
W

Ahmed is right.
Lets make America truly great again!

>/pol
leave and don't ever come back

>Hillary Clinton
>veteran politician with better capabilities than Obama, and miles better than the embarrassing orangutan, in every single way.
>"bullshit"
What's wrong, user? Afraid that a woman would do a better job at being president than all the previous male presidents? That must hurt your fragile, impotent ego!

>implying it wasn’t you fucking redditors

>Hillary Clinton is going to make history by being the first ever hat trick loser of running for presidency

You guys just want the return on the money you gave her

Sorry, but the only people who ruined Sup Forums beyond repair would be the underage r/the_Donald redditors. If you ask me, I genuinely believe that tumblr is a much better platform for political discussion than this board, even during its prime.

Many of you are fucking idiots and obviously have never researched Hillary Clinton. You will soon find out though. Get ready. Truth bombs are coming out about her and her criminal activities.

I can't vote, unfortunately, but I'll shill for her and hack a couple of voting machines.

Criminal dictators Drumpf and Putin must face the feminist Justice of the most qualified and capable woman in the world.

>Will you vote for her on 2020 this time?

You mean her clone?

Hat trick? You must be mistaken. She has fairly beaten Bernie Sanders in the primaries and Donald Trump during the popular vote.
Sadly, because of the gerrymandering done by the GOP that favor the corporates over the middle class, she has technically lost because of an outdated voting system that doesn't work in our modern-day politics. We should abandon it and do it like the Europeans do via true democracy; the one with the popular vote, aka the most votes, wins the presidency.

Who is a better qualified Presidental candidate who fought in two presidental campaigns against toxic masculinity and evil tyrants and criminals of the world, and served Her country for decades?

Hillary? The one with the criminal activities? I don't know about you, but most government agencies clearly point out that Trump is even more corrupt and a much more dastardly crook than Nixon ever was.

Fuck OFF an*Mefag I am IBERIAN

>BLUMPFSKINS trying to defend Dorito Hitler in this thread

She can't be worse than Trump, let's be honest.

bump

Does anyone here who is not a shill and does not frequent this baord actually not think that Hillary Clinton is criminal

I like her in this poise, can we make it permanent? maybe to help her use a wooden structure behind her? like a cross?

fuck that puto trump ese he wants to deport this well deport yourself puto BTFO

Word. She's as important to humanity as Jesus was!

Researched as in? You're shitty conspiracy theories you get from Breibart and Fox news? . Face it Drumpfkin you vote for an orange clown

/bant/ is literally trying to invade this board with low quality bait. And it's failing.

Yes, literally everyone. Seems rather interesting that anyone who does not frequent Sup Forums are smart enough to know that Trump is the true criminal.

>Kecx
kek has spoken.
you guys can deny thus all you want, but look deep in your heart, you know it's the truth.
Kecx wills it

NO!!!!

Hillary’s body double 2020. The real Hill may have lost, but it’s her turn!

Salman, I thought you had better things to do, than posting on Sup Forums!

>2020

Is she gonna last that long?

Enjoy your Democratic Party Civil War. Which side are you on, shill? Brazile and the Bernie-bots, or are you with HRC/Soros/child molestors/ the Swamp?

Eh, no.