Molymeme with Dave Jewbin

Anyone catch this? Molymeme and the fag discuss iq and race. What is your take on race and iq?

Here's a comment I found that references this place.

redguard hammerfell
50 minutes ago (edited)
It's heartbreaking in the sense that this one little variable set by no merit or fault of the individual can decide so much of that individual's life outcome. In that sense its super unfair. And if you assume the science of IQ is around 80% hereditary is correct, than you can almost think of having a low IQ as a disease you just happen to be born with, and a high IQ something you just got lucky with rather than something you earned.

white supremacist who fetish race&IQ differences don't usually look at the subject from such a perspective. They usually think of IQ as a way to boost their ego, since majority of them are NEETs who failed at life. That's why find alot of virgins and racist on places like Sup Forums are often found fetishizing the IQ scores of Blacks and Whites."

youtube.com/watch?v=T0KKc6GbeNo&t=1265s

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nOsfnylS0OU
youtu.be/U2RVIi6M7oM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sounds about accurate.

what were your thoughts on the interview?

I didn't learn anything new from it.
I should note I'm relatively new here at Sup Forums though.

Honestly I don't disagree with that sentiment. Always with virgin shaming though :*(

I thought it was a pretty good interview.
Dave Rubin really knows how to interview.

Ya always shaming virgins,that's the first thing they always go for.

Glad you enjoyed it. I got the feeling the Dave was uncomfortable during this interview. Maybe uncomfortable isn't the right word but it just seems like he didnt want to touch this topic really. He was also pretty stoned for this too

>pointing out facts
>has to be a virgin

Ok.

Ya this was my feeling. It's like they are projecting or something? What does it matter if you have fucked or not? How does that relate to race and iq you know? I admire virgins, especially in this day in age. I wish I had the smarts as a teen to stay a virgin.
The comments on this video are pretty good though. Props to the race realists standing there ground.

youtube.com/watch?v=nOsfnylS0OU

A previous video of molymeme and dave. Full interview is not available yet. hate when youtube creators upload interviews in parts. Just upload the whole fucking thing

who can blame them they need the scheckel

No doubt. Dave is after all a "smart" ashkenazi . He even said so in this interview

the remark that molymeme made when dave asked him about the IQ is a very powerful one. When you say that's not my idea that not only protects you from name-callers but also makes the opposite side of the conversation more open because it doen't sound like it's just an opinion.
I think that's a good strategy to adopt when talking to normies.

For sure. I want to see the full interview. Dave looks really uneasy during this one.

Yeah I've finished the second part and moving on to the first one.
Deep down Dave probably knows that Stefan is right about the IQ thing but he is to afraid to put that out there because he is still riding this classical liberal meme. But I am hopeful with him because he isn't dumb and has already moved to the right in the past.

I was wondering when he would finally interview someone with solid alt-right credentials. I had just written him off as another intellectual coward up until this point. Guess it's time to start watching his show again.

He should bring Jared Taylor on. That would make him my hero.

Of course, there are differing inter-ethnic IQs, but when you normalise by race (typically standard deviations), you start to notice real tangible differences

For example, the difference between France and Poland, (98 and 102, respectively) and Ireland/Scotland (96/97 and 100, respectively) and England is around three IQ points (largely environmental), but there's not much of a difference between them all in terms of income potential and economic performance.

But if you compare the IQ of Ireland, England, Scotland, France, etc, with the average IQ of Sub-Saharans (typically two standard deviations), it's significant.

And it's unfortunate. It's sad, really.

Sorry, I have to reformat that.

I meant to say that Scotland and Ireland both have IQs of 96/97, and England is 100, not that Scotland has 100.

youtu.be/U2RVIi6M7oM

I was talking about Dave. Molymeme has everyone on even furrys.

He wont have Spencer on or talk about Cantwell. Molymeme is a weak shekel clutching faggot in his own way.

How can he talk to Cantwell when Cantwell is behind bars?

>alt-right
Stef isn't alt-right though.

Not in the Richard Spencer sense, no, but then, Richard Spencer is only right wing in terms of being a white nationalist anyway. He's a flaming libtard otherwise

That's such a shame that's why I prefer Jared Taylor he know his economics and understands that you have to be truly libertarian to preserve the white race.