WHY DOES /pol HATE JEWS SO MUCH

Hey /pol, Redpilled Jew-user here. I was just wondering why do you hate us so much? We are technically White. If Trump could accept Jews in his family, so could you /pol.

Other urls found in this thread:

forward.com/opinion/3565/a-tradition-of-questioning-tradition/
youtu.be/_Aa3Wu6ocV0
imgur.com/a/ERw8t
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They are just bad people

>bad people
how?

>technically

I don't hate jews (except for the left wing ones).

Jesus is a Jew. If you are praying to Jesus, you shall try not to hate Jews

Jews are the chosen people of our Lord. Sup Forumstards are just atheist rebel wannabes lost in their own delusions.

I don't mind them as people, and I truly respect their intellegence and contributions to the world of art, music, science - you name it.

But you have a lot of bad actors among you. They use their gifts to perpetuate dishonesty and take advantage of other people.

The Rothschild were once known as "Kings of the Jews" and as long as their loyalty lies not in our nation but to a foreign party, you will garner discontent

>chosen people of our Lord
First welcoming comment in this thread

You must be new here...

Who is that, user?

God wants man to be Shepherds of the Eart, not Rapists of the earth.

Globalism perpetuated through an economic model of perpetual growth destroys the planet and the other countless creatures of creation. It must be seriously reviewed

The mythical figure known as Jesus wasn't just any Jew, he was the King Of Jews. He was the ultimate Jew.

wow dude nice pic

Yes אָח.

>globalism

What does this has to do with Jews? Or are you one of those that blames Jews for every bad thing?v

>blames Jews for every bad thing
That's what Niggers do to White people.

Right Sup Forums has a rather large stormfag(natsoc) population. They peddle their theories about us merchants(jews) controlling the ubermensch(goyim) by being inferior(superior) and otherwise manipulative(successful) and engaging in nepotism(Hard work and cultural forces). Suffice to say it is best to just ignore them newfag, or better yet, fellow jew, leave this infernal God-forsaken place.

No לְחַרְבֵּן

Except every bad thing that happened to blacks is your fault.

We didn't bring them to Europe/USA

Jews have no redeeming qualities. One glance at history shows they've been fucking up every culture and civilization they worm their way into.

GOODBYE JEWS

Bait thread but I've grown tired of watching these go without a single real answer....

It's simple, Jews are subversive by nature. The Talmud promotes a culture of scholarship and criticism, as a result Jews question everything. They question society and they question tradition. While they might not all agree the simple fact that you have this group of people who are always moving around your society often trying to destroy it can't be tolerated.

The Jew is an eternal revolutionary

forward.com/opinion/3565/a-tradition-of-questioning-tradition/

There are Jews worthy of respect for sure

Jews are child molesting ritual murdering mass-murderers. You have no right to exist you shall be gassed and anyone who thinks you have a right to exist should be gassed.

I don't hate Jews either. Sup Forums isn't one person. Many people here use "Jew" as a shorthand for "Jewish-dominated cabal of globalists". As a "redpolled Jewanon", you will have to concede the Jews kind of have a problem with this demographic.

Doesn't mean there aren't lots of perfectly fine people who happen to be Jewish. But these typically will not obsess over their Jewish identity. Take Richard Feynman. One of the 20th century's greatest, 100% Jewish by heritage, but he couldn't give two shits about being or not being Jewish. Anyone hating on someone like Feynman for being Jewish is a retarded loser.

>technically white
nice

You are the one who doesn't give us enough $$$ and we're the bad people
go figure

755k dead in WW2

Said 6mill
Retorted to 4.5.

Red cross said 755k dead.

Communist Jew named Yagoda confirm killed 8 million White christians ...

Also, Jews have been kicked out of over 100 civilizations for a reason .... "usury"

Also, if God states there is a heaven and a hell, but jews don't believe in hell , so any and all actions are sanctioned ..... wouldn't the devil plant that in their heads to commit crimes against humanity under the guise of being "the chosen people"

This.
I just call them globalists instead of jews, although I'm aware a lot of them ARE jews.
I certainly will not condemn a whole race based on the actions of some cunts. The white race has plenty of its own shitheads.

OP IS RIGHT!

JEWS ARE BASED!!!

TRUE PEDES LOVE JEWS!

WE MUST STOP THE ANTI SEMITIC ISLAMLOVERS AT ONCE!!

kek

>Redpilled Jew-user here.
Dis gonna be good
>I was just wondering why do you hate us so much?
This conflicts with your first statement
>We are technically White.
You are technically arab-white mongrels, who manage to be inbred despite your mongrel status, so good job on that one
>If Trump could accept Jews in his family, so could you /pol.
no

>I don't mind them as people, and I truly respect their intellegence and contributions to the world of art, music, science - you name it.
Name 10 major Jewish inventors in technology or science
Difficulty: Einstein was a plagiarist

Go!

I blame white people for being retarded cucks with pathological altruism, happy?

stop begging, it's shameful.
the jews dont need the goyim, the goyim need us!

Jews are bad

>claims to be redpilled
>is still a jew

Only when you have renounced your satanic death cult and embrace Jesus his teachings, can you call yourself redpilled

How?

fuck off

So you hate Marx but love Zionists?
Nice try kike

I don't hate the family Jew

I hate the international Jew

I hate

>the Jews in Media
>the Jews in Finance
>the Jews in Government (Other than israels)

Other than that, i don't care that you are .... off white.

>literally political correctness

Are you implying white people don't have their ow..... problems?

>Crowned king of the jews and his crown was thorns
>Executed because JEWdas identified him to the roman empire by kissing his cheek for shekels
>Refer to God as God and not Yehway or some mystical bullshit
Do you even metaphor bro?

there is no critisising them.
even telling them not to multilate the genitals of babies is "annuda shoa"

Isreal is a racist apartheid state

This is why the world is fucked up

Its not hard to see

Shoo kike

Of course 'some' doesn't mean 'all.' they aren't all bad.
however
Judea still has not retracted its death warrant on the germanic peoples - that really pisses me off and makes me hostile by default to Jews.

Because Jews are white supremacists and Israel is a fascist state.

fuck yo

I'm an atheist. But i think we can all agree Christians are tolerable to live next to while jews must be wiped off the face of the earth

Jews Own our media and have been washing psychological Warfare on all whites.

You really think Jews aren't White? If there is a BLM riot, Blacks will murder both Jews and Whites

I dislike the fact that they own most Americans through debt (i.e. national debt, banks, etc.) Also George Sorros is funding communism.

uhmmm agree user

He was a Galilean

>Redpilled
>I was just wondering why do you hate us so much
fuck off kike

>Reaching conclusions based on the reasoning skills of sub-saharan Africana

Judea is not in Europe, semitic desert tribes from the middle east are not white. Many ashenazim are mostly European by DNA now, but they remain a unique and insular ethnic groups separate from whites.

Kushner is a Jew. He is Trump's son in law. Isn't that mean I could be a Jew and Redpilled as well? FU user

God foking dammit.
Who let the semite loose again?

I wish auschwitz had actually killed all those dirty joos.

But noooooooo...... Now we have to deal with the plague everywhere,

kek

no.

Kushner is a faggot

>the jews don't need the goyim
>posting from a country that exists for the sole reason that the white people who colonized the entire world felt sorry for you and gave you a piece of it

begging is the foundation of your nation's existence

I disagree see youtu.be/_Aa3Wu6ocV0

Jews are not white.

ZIONISTS AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

colonial oppression of gentiles in every country where they live

Jews are closer to white than Portuguese

for the same reason niggers hate whites
whites hate jews because of insecurity and jealousy

You should have let Jews to run your economy, user. Brazil is in a shit-hole

I don't hate you. I wish the Jewish people the best luck in life and if I were dictator of the world I would let Jews be the only people who are allowed to live in every country, including Zion most of all. I'm sorry that Hitler had to call out a small percentage of you for corrupting and stealing from Germany in the 1920's. Some of that had to be done. I don't think you're the worst enemy, if an enemy at all. I'm a Nazi, and also a Zionist. I hope sincerely that that small percentage of your people who act without being scrupulous overcome that tendency, and that your people prosper.

>anglo is the only goy not described as a cuck
Hahahaha even the Jews acknowledge we're the master goy.

>39 And they caught him, and cast him out of the vineyard, and slew him.
>40 When the lord therefore of the vineyard cometh, what will he do unto those husbandmen?
>41 They say unto him, He will miserably destroy those wicked men, and will let out his vineyard unto other husbandmen, which shall render him the fruits in their seasons.
>42 Jesus saith unto them, Did ye never read in the scriptures, The stone which the builders rejected, the same is become the head of the corner: this is the Lord's doing, and it is marvellous in our eyes?
>43 Therefore say I unto you, The kingdom of God shall be taken from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof.
>44 And whosoever shall fall on this stone shall be broken: but on whomsoever it shall fall, it will grind him to powder.
>45 And when the chief priests and Pharisees had heard his parables, they perceived that he spake of them.
>46 But when they sought to lay hands on him, they feared the multitude
> – Matthew 21:33–46
THE ROCK WHICH WAS REJECTED BY THE (((BILDERBERGERS))) HAS BECOME THE CORNERSTONE

Not redpilled at all. People here dislike Jews because your arrogance combined with your high IQ and discipline to make money ends up with you wanting to put up a "Jewish State", controlled obviously by Jews. Similar of what we live now with the World Banks.

The economy is controlled by this Jews, they create inflation, national debts, manipulate nations, etc, and by this you can guess that people gets angry and starts to criticize you. But because you belive, as you said, that you "are the chosen by God", you should not be criticized, and everything you do is "in His name", so everything ends being permited ONLY TO YOU.

Jesus saw that, got killed, Lincoln saw that, got killed, JFK, got killed, and the list goes on and on. And now these Jews want to destroy the western civilization because we won't let you have your "state" in it, because Christian based civilization believes hardly in the divinity of the individual, as Jesus tought, and that developed into end of slavery, religious freedom, economic freedom, etc.

You WON'T see this until you stop believing that "you are the chosen ones and there is no other religion that matters and everything has to be said according to YOUR way". This is why people gets sick of you, the constant manipulation, victimization, between many other really annoying habits natural of your religious culture.

Get off your high horse and start treating others as equals to the eyes of the God that you believe in, and then maybe people would stop most of the hate.

Peace.

Check this Imgur album.
imgur.com/a/ERw8t

i like only orthodox jews tho.

political correctness on Sup Forums, hateful nazi hatespeech in regressive media land.
>mfw not sure if it's a good sign I'm with the leaf here
leafy would be crucified by his own if it became known he crimethought "a lot of them are JEWS".

nogger

nigger

Jesus was God and God is not Jewish. Take with that the fact the modern Jew is typified by his unbelief in Jesus Christ and Jesus' Jewish heritage is looking rather insignificant.

h

Jesus was anti-Semitic
>you brood of vipers
>you are of your father the devil
>you have made my house a den of thieves
>you cannot serve both God and money
He came into his own and his own received him not.

I think Sup Forums sees Franken, Feinstein, and Schumer and think that's all Jews everywhere. I don't think members of JPFO vote for them, though.

>technically White
If you're white, why would you care if people hate or make fun of Semites?

>repilled jew

No such thing. Any jew who is redpilled would immediately gas themselves. Fuck off JIDF.

>Redpilled Jew
KEK

Jesus baited other Jews into killing him, and he was the most redpilled Jew.

This. "Jews" today and "Jews" (Judeans) in the NT are far from the same thing. 2000 years of self-selection and Darwinian pressure does a lot of things to a closed population.

Using "Jew" as a label both for Jews today and the ancient Hebrews is a bit like using the label "Aryan" both for today's gypsies and for the ancient Scythians.

If only the Holocaust was real...