FELIX THE MADMAN DO IT YET AGAIN

FELIX THE MADMAN DO IT YET AGAIN

youtube.com/watch?v=YulJWy1Wq7Y skip to 11:00

He have done a lot of redpilling to our youth and show how generation x is supposed to act when seeing trans-shit people.

if we could get kids to watch pewdiepie instead of that elsa and spiderman shit we could really kick of the generation Z

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jUm7fXO4vEY
youtube.com/watch?v=4gG3XQzA5bw
m.youtube.com/watch?v=kOLC93IngJc
youtube.com/watch?v=rrDD5NTnoU4
youtube.com/watch?v=z08oo4UC1hk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

nice vid pewds

i want to dance with pewds

we should support people like him on youtube, i could search and find red pilled youtubers and we could try to promote them so they make more videos

Not pewdiepie but smaller youtubers who are getting started and need more views and subs

>ywn dance with felix
Also, I wonder if this will boost CWC awareness. Probably not. Most of his audience is people from Sup Forums at this point.

WTF sonic R was a decent game

FUCKING FIGHT ME FAGGOTS!

Hi Felix! Give Edgar a fat wet french kiss for me.

>Pewds
>Support

He doesn't need (((our))) support

the amount of r_edpilling that pewdiepie does to millions of little kids every day is amazing.

>Mfw I will have a qt trad wife in about 6 years

I honest to god think this crazy nigga is single-handedly responsible for the right-leaning bent of the entirety of generation X.

Even the kids that don't watch him are then influenced by the boosted personalities of those who do.

He's a madcunt, and the hero we don't deserve.

>only 5 years left of prime breeding age for his italian stallion
He talks the talk. But when will he actually do his part to save Europa?

He will get it wether he likes it or wants it

It's not easy for him. You better start supporting him more, okay?

>clips.twitch.tv TenderReliableElkSpicyBoy
Felix is legit redpilled.

pewdiecunt detected

he's so handsome
a true nordic hero

Reminder that he is absolutely /ourguy/

>skip to 11:00

There is absolutely nothing "redpilled" at 11:00, you fucking faggot.

Stop shilling your shit here.

Sup pewds. You got me through cringed times of my childhood. It's cool we got woke af at the same time. Drink more whiskey

Mr Pubes, why?

>calling sonic adventure and heroes shit

He ain't our guy. Not anymore.

heres a better pic of the red doll before

Z, not X.

>Reminder that he is absolutely /ourguy/
this thread archived anywhere?

he is insinuating that trannys are fucked in the head

it realy starts at 7:20

he definitely has the tism virus

I just gonna say "ltCorbis"

Go back to school, kid. You're a little to young to be on this site, Corbis.

S A G E
A
G
E

FUCK OFF YOU SWEDEKEK.

uhhhhhh

hope she's here too

its easy to find them, all one needs to do is search for Sup Forums topic of the day such as "its okay to be white" and sort by upload date.

>Corbis
Is very young but really makes me laugh xD They give me hope in an otherwise dull boring world where everyone just thinks the same way...

Take my energy

He needs to put like a subliminal message like saying "Hi /Pole/" People won't get it except us because you remove the e and It's pol. Idk, I do appreciate him sometimes making controversial shit, def started to watch him again.

>Implying men have prime breeding age

>Italy
>white

Trust me, he is doing the right thing.

Pewds vid from yesterday was taken down.

Thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=jUm7fXO4vEY

He does seem pretty redpilled at times, but pointing out that Chris Chan is insane is something most leftists would probably agree with

Pewds needs to Impregnate Marja now.

I want to see him do a, "how many of my subscribers can get pregnant challenge".
He can donate to a sperm bank.

Was he legit crying?

I think he's genuinely upset at the destruction of the west and uses satire to hide his true emotion.

He just put up a Clockwork Orange poster, WHAT DID HE MEAN BY THIS?!

He better hurry up and play his hand, there are other youtubers out there with less subscribers that get more views per video.

weird video
sad to see Sammy in the video
the guy had a really rough time during those video blogs but now he is doing great, and he has become a very well adjusted man
In a way, Cris Chan could have gone the same route, and redeem himself, but there was no one to help him
Terry comes to mind

Fugg indeed.

Thank you for what you are doing my nigger. If you ever need to hide, call me.

Another classic Pewdiepie. Gen Zyklon already looks up to you, those Spider-Man and Elsa videos were botted to the top of YouTube.

How long until Imaqtpie starts dropping redpills? He's an oldfag from Sup Forums and Sup Forums, and admits he still browses Sup Forums. Last couple of months he stopped playing the nigger music in the background, and has made it clear that he knows about the jew. With constant hand rubbing when talking about money, etc.

youtube.com/watch?v=4gG3XQzA5bw Skip to 00:16

m.youtube.com/watch?v=kOLC93IngJc

WAIT A MINUTE WAIT A MINUTE UH MISTER POSTMAN

he insinuated there was a correlation between people like Chris Chan and people who are TransQueerLesbianStraight and the sort, although he did it in a way where it can't really be proven

>3 million a vid
>Sup Forums is most of his views
lol, maybe 10% at the very most.

it is

CWC just hit the internet big leagues. This will either destroy him or take him to levels of smugness not seen since he thought he stole Kacey from Liquid. Can't wait.

The Madman!

He's a smart guy and he hides his power level well, but this video is nowhere near as redpilled as some of his others. This one is pretty good
youtube.com/watch?v=rrDD5NTnoU4

Praise Kek

None of you understand that it's Marzia that is redpilling pewds and not just something he came around too.
She is the Sup Forumsock not him.

He likes Blame! and Bleach, I always knew deep in my heart he was okay

has he started wearing purple contacts?

youtube.com/watch?v=z08oo4UC1hk

Polish dude actually answered pewdie

powerful.
And why it's a good thing.

>if we could get kids to watch pewdiepie

Are you fucking retarded?

Very true

He seems like a good man. All of the things he says are either true or false. If false then all his political opponents have to do is prove them so. But they won't because he's right and therefore they try to silence him

he's been a secret targ all this time

You are going gods work, continue red-pilling the children you wonderful faggot.

get ublock origin

*doing*

Judging by that beard, Pewds has really gone rogue.He looks like a darkly Aryan Lionel Messi now.

Love u pewds.

what did he actually mean by this?

You morons dont actually believe thats pewdiepie, do you?

Rubbing your hands togather is a common sign language for greed. Thats why people draw jews doing it

Yes... prove its not

holy shit user

How do you sleep at night knowing that an acid attack on you or marzia is inevitable based on the changing demographics of britain and the content of your videos?

How long until you're arrested in the night for saying the wrong thing?

Escape that cursed isle, my friend. Your time is short.

prove it faggot

the first british flag that hints at him being pewdiepie is enough to make you believe hes posting in this thread? please dont tell me your that gullible

you better move to Italy or Switzerland by now before you get caught by the British police because of thoughtcrime

It's true, user.
Watch her Vlogs faggot she slips up and drops redpills all the time.
Plus If you watched her series on how she spends her days you realize she has nothing but free time to shitpost with you faggots.

>The bro army knows
STÄNGA AV DEN

Holy shit. Why are American so stupid?

Bullying an emotionally ill equipped autistic man is low hanging fruit, and people participating in the CWC saga should unironically feel bad about their actions.

i'm not hearing proof...

How do you know he isn't full on 1488 and hsan't redpilled her? my missus was slightly conservative and i was liberal then i went full on red pilled and she followed me, the man leads the woman follows

She chose the Swede for a reason, user.
And Italians are naturally redpilled by all the Africans invading them.

This

I don't think its all Americans, most aren't dumb it just so happens when one of them is dumb they are super fucking dumb.

That's very believable. It's hard to imagine a swede being capable of uncucking himself.

he knows they wont/can't ban himor be the censoring piece of shti assholes they are. since everybody loves him, they have to fuck up everybody for it to do it, (censor him) and they need a patsy so
well. there it is

?Pewdiepie talks about CWC

GODDAMMIT WHY DID HE HAVE TO RUIN SHIT BY BRINGING IT TO THE MAINSTREAM GODDAMMIT!

He needed to be SPAGETTIBLACKED

cant watch gib rundown

LINGUINI'D

Felix was on Forsens stream the other day HYPERBRUH

clips dot twitch doy tv /TenderReliableElkSpicyBoy

How can nigs even compete