twitter.com/AnonBabble

WE

WUZ

yeah, gonna sit this one out
don't really like watching 1 kind of people in my movies

COMPETENT ACTORS N SHEEEIT

>A white villain
how unexpected and totally not racist

LMAO! God, what over-hyped pandering horseshit.

KANGZ!

>niggers make such shitholes they had to make up a fictional african country

Hope it flops hard

seriously tho, didn't the first one just come out like 6 months ago and there is already another one?

I want to go back

The trailer for this movie was dogshit.

lol
you mean
>straight to video

Needs moar diversity! Where’s your Asian female who shows she’s not a demure stereotype by having a colored part of her hair? Where’s your Latinx mtf tranny? Where’s the Peace-loving Muslim female that’s used remind people that Islam is a religion of peace until it’s hated on by Western bigots? Where’s the thin-ass Somalis?

Movie about norse gods
>asgardians are niggers
Movie about dindus
>all black. 'diversity'

Really activates the ol' almonds

I seriously doubt it. Niggers love going to the movie theaters and causing chimp outs.

That's not even good watermelon right there senpai

WE

Flop

lol the skull bottom left

I don't actually have a problem with this. The character was originally black.
What annoys me is when Marvel takes a previously white character and then makes them a transgender black YAS QUEEN just to appease SJWs

from my understanding of the entire shtick in the marvel thor universe, is that the realms have warriors that asgardians adopt and train, which makes asgard multi-cultural.

i had micro-triggerings from it, it doesn't explain much why useless people (women, children) were among the asgardians being evacuated in thor ragnarok tho. i spotted a few asians and went "wut?"

the funniest (saddest) part is going to be when this movie releases and the dindus on twitter think Wakanda is a real place

There's already people who unironically do. The promo-material for wakanda being highest technological place in the world already being spread around on twitter by delusional people.

The movie was surprisingly silly and lighthearted. Though the villain was absolutely garbage.

second from left bottom WHATS WRONG WITH HIS HAND

I fucking hate niggers, have I mentioned that?

Is Andy Serkis the enemy in this movie? He looks kinda evil.

This shit would have been cool when Evanescence and Linkin Park got played regularly.
I don't think the Chinese will show up for this one.

did this "white" guy got lost or is it a movie about a niggers and he is ukrainian?

the entire point of the movie was to progress the line for the infinity war movies.

cuz now u got thor going to earth, and loki eyed and picked up the infinity stone in the tesseract, etc etc.

ofc the villain was garbage, the entire movie was just plot filler to advance shit towards the end-game in the marvel storyline

You weren't going anyway , be real.

Yep

i think i remember seeing some beautiful ebony goddess talking about how this is how africa used to be before white people stole their kangz when the trailer was released

I see nothing wrong with this. I actually really like these African inspired character designs.

Its something different from Marvel. Its something we haven't seen before in a Marvel superhero movie- an African themed movie. I'm so sick of the typical tacky Disneyish Marvel superhero-comedy like Thor-Ragnarok and Guardians of the Galaxy.

I LOVE BEEN BLACK

The US will continue to be blacked.

Heimdall is actually refered to as "The whitest of all the Gods" in Norse mythology. Interesting that they chose him to be the token diversity hire.

OMFG Niggers really are sub human. They fucking prove it daily! Just by being Anti White alone. That doesn't include the crime and how fucking stupid they are.

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST!

rev up those >56% face folders lads

What? The fact it ended going to earth and had 2 seconds of a guy looking at a box made it all about “the next movie”.

You are a fucktard. Having references to other films doesn’t stop them from standing on their own.

>The pinnacle of black achievement will be a capeshit blockbuster made by Jews
This is only going to exacerbate the Kangz theory.

I dig that they're finally making a black superhero who is black, instead of making white ones black.

Also, these ayyy lmaofricans shit all over African Americans. It's fantastic.

It does look like it could have its merits. I give those where they are due. Yet the movie looks anti white just by the cover. All the other characters have a good nature meaning full message. Then they put the shitty line under the Honkey. It already feels like that Will Smith movie. Fucking nigger racism theme. Just by the cover. They are probably the bad guy too.

m8, literally entire point of all the movies past avengers age of ultron has been to shoe-horn all the infinity stones to be on earth.

u gonna have thor in spaceship go to earth, the people from guardians of galaxy in a spaceship go to earth, etc etc.

the entire plot in thor ragnarok was just an instrument to get to earth and bring infinity stone to earth.

there's already like 2 infinity stones on earth, and two different movies are cause of another 2 going there. It's not difficult to comprehend the singular purpose these movies are.

It's to sell and market more movies, rope you in.

he's absolutely the bad guy, he's a white imperialist in africa to steal ancient secret kang minerals (shit that captain america's shield is made from)

I'm glad black people are getting the roles they deserve on the big screen. There's still going to be white people in the movie. Who cares if they're the villians or not. Give black people something to be proud of.

OMFG SO FUCKING GAY!

DEATH TO NIGGER SUPER HERO'S PLEASE!

Hollywood kill this nigger character off in the 2nd movie. The LOLZ! Think of the LOLZ!

youtube.com/watch?v=f92xD4oYx_c

you're right
I was just imitating that nigger from star wars

White people are the Mutants!

I got nothing wrong with a movie based in Africa being 100% black. It's their country, have at it

But I can't wait to hear about how diverse this movie is

Your logic is circular.

There will be another movie therefore this movie is actually about the next movie and this is proved by the fact that there is another movie coming!

Some films have been stupid fucking filler for the next move (cap 1, Thor 1, iron man 3), but having a mcguffin or 3 second scene doesn’t invalidate the entire film.

Yes they want to sell you more movies, but calling it a giant commercial is the same as saying every fucking television show is a commercial for the next episode.

Call it out for valid complaints, don’t just parrot sentiments because you read it on reddit.

Its their country. You are fucking retarded.

>Its something different from Marvel. Its something we haven't seen before
because its so unbelievable to imagine africa as advanced and powerful

...that's exactly what I said. Did you even read my post? I said there's nothing wrong with a movie based in a black country being 100% black

>not applauding kangkino

>IOTBW posters generate nation-wide outrage
>niggers make a black supremacist movie and no one bats an eye
just remove law and order for a little bit so we can clean this bullshit up

thor ragnarok had a shitty story, which came to conclusion with plot vehicle that the entire movie starts off with.

you're introduced with whats going to happen straight off the bat, and then you get shown a retcon plot-twist that Hel was actually first born, oh boy drama! Intense plot-twist, gasp!!

it's shitty american super hero writing, and it ended in predictable fashion.

it just permanently brings thor to earth, that's literally all the movie did.

More than Kangz have been on that continent. Try the whole northern part of it for starters.

You still sound stupid like you're calling Africa a country. Further if you're going to call it a country. What part of it are you calling a country? Nigeria? You didn't clarify so you look stupid. I'm sorry if you are.

The only MCU film i've seen is Iron Man, when will they stop making them? I so tired seeing nothing but superhero movie trailers in the teathers

I never said the entire continent was black you presumptuous idiot. I'm calling the country the movie is based in theirs, it's based on the Congo no?

Alright you win. Still doesn't stop them from portraying a Russian as a bad guy.

No, they've just been trying to hype it up for that long, this is the first.

hoodie ? really ?
red n black antifa colors really ?

its a hidden mystical kang city. Kangri-La

Im not even going to download this kang shit

Eh, nothing wrong with portraying whites as bad sometimes. The issue is that there's never a bad guy who's non-white

Oh yeah, this is 100% Kangs the Movie

>thor ragnarok had a shitty story, which came to conclusion with plot vehicle that the entire movie starts off with.

It’s called foreshadowing. Without you’d complain shit came out of nowhere.

>you're introduced with whats going to happen straight off the bat, and then you get shown a retcon plot-twist that Hel was actually first born, oh boy drama! Intense plot-twist, gasp!!

Plot twist!? In the first 10 minutes! Or it’s just introducing a character.

>it's shitty american super hero writing, and it ended in predictable fashion.

Yes the good guys won. You complain about plot twists earlier but seem upset there isn’t one now. Please try not to just read two reviews and assume you have a grasp on anything.

>it just permanently brings thor to earth, that's literally all the movie did.

If you see it as a prelude to another movie that’s the case. If you see it as it’s own film it had Thor realize he wasn’t just a hammer, it destroyed Asgard, it showed a good deal of how Thor and loki are able to work together and how they can’t. It showed Thor growing from a knight errant to a leader. But if you want it to be an ad for infinity war, yes all it did was put Thor on earth, just as every sitcom all it does it put things back to where they were.

This is a diverse cast according to Hollywood

>Kangri-La

We wuz

wow blatant..
twangy rap nig 2nd trailer
"show me my respect and bow down bow down, cause we own ya, we own ya"
1:06
youtube.com/watch?v=vt9UZo32KMk
it's another hidden kingdom like wonderwoman growing up LMAO

WHY IS THERE A WHITE MALE IN MY NIG MOVIE

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>Kangri-La
I lol'd.

Ah, the coveted February release date. Must be great.

You're right, but Thor didn't actually end up on earth. Looked to me like they were about to get held up in space by that giant ship.

>implying i need to read reviews

i watched the shitty movie, friend.

It had okay performance by some actors, but overall the writing was shitty.

It could be better if they didn't force the infinity stone bullcrap, and didn't retcon shit just to kill the characters it introduced. Hel loses all her power and dies, the end.

Everything that happend in thor ragnarok was pointless, the only new thing that stays the way it was at the end of it, is the void dimension shit where things get lost and the fact that physical definition of asgard ceases to exist.

earth was the destination of where he was headed.

I wonder how much they've spent on advertising. I feel like they were advertising this back when I was still living in caves

Hella diverse!!!

Why do I find their faces so fucking aesthetically unappealing?
It's like they are so fucked up you couldn't frame them no matter how hard you tried; something would always be out of place. What the hell?

As long as it's not a revolt movie against "evil wypipo", who cares

Powerful lies indeed.

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((MARVEL))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

>a dude with sharp claws and an indestructible suit

Boring and boring

Are they trying to make it more palatable to white people by having all the main characters aside from the actual hero be women? le twitchy eye meme man doesn't count.
Also, the lower right chick is pic related, right?

>the funniest (saddest) part is going to be when this movie releases and the dindus on twitter think Wakanda is a real place
This. In high likelyhood niggers will see the movie (i'ma use white peoples money/welfare to go see this movie nigga! it's about our people nigga!) then come out and believe it was a documentary or something and light up twitter with we wuz k4ngz stuff like never before. And then wonder whomst'd caused them to not be so fucking woke before.

I don't watch movies but even I understand that Marvel is gunning for a massive finale, potentially divided into different films. The nord is right, please stop sperging out you're shitting up the thread. The Marvel universe is pretty interesting to a lot of people and a lot of people would like to see it all come together, and Hollywood is gonna make a lot of money from it.

This is going to make a billion dollars isn't it?

Honestly I don't mind, black panther isn't a "fuck whitey" American black. I'll be disappointed if they try to bring up OPPRESSION or paint whites as all evil when this could be a legitimately solid film.

However I won't be seeing it, not only do I not care of superhero films and marvel more so, but I especially don't care about heroes from fictional lands like Thor, Wonder Woman, and black panther

twitter.com/igbtxmen/status/873359400739586049?lang=en

I really hate that bitch in pic related, she is like the epitomy of a nigger, here entire life is based on getting promoted by guilt tripping white people because other than that she's a complete buffoon, it was the bitch that said that white people shouldn't lead the DNC. You can see the lack of proper frontal lobe from a mile away and the massively obvious monkey like features (don't want to offend our great apes, they're much better), and she's such an unbelievable obnoxious and ugly nigger both on the inside and outside, that i'm almost at loss for words. I so loathe that stupid bitch!

>this is what africa would've been like if white peoples had minded their own fucking business

White people look way cooler in fantasy costumes. This looks like a themed rap music video

shills are gay.

Yea, Black Panther is actually a pretty cool character, it's too bad this will be politicized to death.

>I got nothing wrong with a movie based in Africa being 100% black. It's their country, have at it
Africa is a continent, Wakanda doesn't exist.

Is that satire? I don't wanna believe they're that delusional