What should the age of consent be, Sup Forums?

What should the age of consent be, Sup Forums?

fuck off pedos

ahmad come back
also 18

as low as OP's IQ

20 or 21

Considering the maturity level of modern society?

Consent is a social construct.

They should stay exactly as they are right now. We don't need anymore scrambling and shuffling around of our sexual and social norms and taboos. In the ethnostate new laws will be established and the debate can be had then.

16 or psych eval

15 is perfect. only chemically imbalanced, overprotective parents disagree with this. it WILL happen just like what happened with the gays.

25 if were going by science.

16 if were going by puberty.

18 if were going by religion, and if were striving for a wholesome traditional existence.

14 is the age of consent here, but that doesn't mean that 14- 18 plus relations are accepted, actually people are disgusted.

This

Within 5 years of both parties.
I hate the autistic case of 18 y/o gets rape charges for fucking a 16 year old but sorry goy the rich 50 year old can fug the 18 year old, nothing wrong with that.

For marriage up to the father, no sex pre marriage.

marriage

Unironically 12. This is the age (12-14) at which Mary is believed to have been impregnated by God.

Probably the only correct answer, but 13? Don't know, I can't get a chick in her 30's to look at me so what does it matter?

The father decides.

fuck off muhammed

1?

I agree with 20.

this

God knows what's up. Who am I to argue?

catholic detected

Source

25 for guys. 7 for girls

Trick question. Children can never consent to sex and because women will always mentally be children they will never be able to technically consent to sex. Thus, feminists are technically correct in saying all sex is rape(unless it's man on man). But they have to admit that women are children.

Pretty sure this applies to Protestants too if it's in the Bible, numbnuts.

I'm a Lutheran fundamentalist

I'm seriously sick of you closet fucking PEDOS posting little girl photos on here.

You fuckers need to die a painful death. You try and sneak edgy photos under the radar because you're all fucking Sociopaths pulling your DICKS while reading the responses to your Pedo fantasies.

FUCK OFF AND DIE. SAGE

Shouldn't be a fixed number.
All is valid if the age difference is less than 5 years.

If she bleeds I need

25yo

>OP's
Pedophila is wrong, mate.

It shouldn't exist. The AoC is a feminist construct to weaken the family. A girl is owned by her father, he can sex her hen she is little if he chooses and it is up to him when and to whom she is to be married.

Age is just a number. It should be ok whatever the father says it's ok. If she has no father, she remains a virgin forever.

16 like it is everywhere civilised now fuck off burgers thinking it should be 30

That isn't a little girl bro. Girls become mature when they get their first period.

whenever*

How many of you fucking PEDO dirtbags are on Sup Forums actually?

FUCK OFF AND DIE

Sup Forums is Pro-Pedophilia while claiming to fight Pedophiles.

This place is a JEW GARBAGE

16 is pretty decent. But you shouldnt be allowed to have kids untill 25+

In my home state the legal age is 13.

If it's good enough for god its good enough for me

If she has no father for some reason then ownership of her goes to another close male relative. A female always needs to be owned by someone.

Best response out of this whole thread.
10/10

Pretty sure a numeric age for Mary's impregnation is not in the Bible.

14 for females and 25 for males

All pedos must be slain

Thats like a kid man

Age of consent, age to drink, age to vote, age to enter into contract, etc. should all be the same -- when you decide you are old enough to take responsibility for your own life, work to support yourself and become a functional adult, you get to be an adult.

The time of the first ovulation
Srs

I got my first period when I was 11 and I was definitely not mature or ready, holy shit.

17 is a reasonable age of consent IMO, but it should only apply to adults trying to have sex with teens, not teens having sex with each other.

Sup Forums is basically 50% Jews, Pedophiles, Beaners, Nigs.....

Against the rest of us...