/CBTS/ #180: Circle gets the square. Circle diagrams for saving humanity

1. The purpose is to log events as they happen over the coming days. All of the shit going down in the last week is connected, the sealed indictments, the KSA purge and Lebanon tension, Trump donning a bomber jacket in the Pacific. There's tonnes more, we are here to record and analyze because no one else will be able to do a better job than /us/.
2. Stay focused. Ignore slide posters and shills. Ignore!
3. Develop & push the memes (ideally ones asking questions + providing answers)
4. Focus on the lines of questioning that Q suggests. Think as if you are a prosecutor, we need a chart with all of the important players and connections.

Previous /CBTS/ #179: All previous threads are archived, links will be provided.

The OP text is in the process of being updated for better readability and usefulness.
Thanks, and stay comfy.

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1lAabJoUHAv
app.smartsheet.com/b/publish?EQBCT=e3d1071b533c412f8bc08ebbb1b444f6
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/15AhvBoet15hV0C-x0NpyGrLuSmMjhlwwFiUV9hxLUak/edit
eam.watch/log
twitter.com/THEWH17ERABB17
archives.gov/research/jfk/2017-release
youtu.be/BAAlu7s2jWU
i.imglnx.com/w0WJvG.png
pasteboard.co/GSNvFoQ.png
archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/104-10001-10015.pdf
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/928519663780208640
youtu.be/C34pWiqyPAs
dystopiausa.com/storm-week-4-cresting-sticky-post/
twitter.com/Imperator_Rex3/status/926939400990113792
twitter.com/Imperator_Rex3/status/927699093685641216
wikileaks.org/vault8/
qanon.000webhostapp.com/
archive.fo/hSUJN
pastebin.com/cUrSr54y
archive.is/aaWPu
imgur.com/a/VUFxH
imgur.com/a/4CrGm
itmakessenseblog.com/tag/valerie-jarrett/page/2/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Broke bread

kys

nice disinfo shill thread faggots, focus on pedowood and other investigations

Trump picked this lawyer to help him save the country.

This guy.

This fucking guy..

Simple rundown (via #144 )

Someone hacked a North Korean radio relay and is playing final countdown.

What the SHIT

vocaroo.com/i/s1lAabJoUHAv

Repost from last bread because ominus as fuck.

Thanks OP.
We’re getting there.
Kekking our way to winning.

nice memeflag

Inspiration

Weaponized schizophrenia

stinky toilet

Honestly, feels like some crazy shit is going on behind the scenes

>#shillsgonnashill
>mfw the ball drops and all them crooked niggas get the chair

Qs
app.smartsheet.com/b/publish?EQBCT=e3d1071b533c412f8bc08ebbb1b444f6

Qs
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/15AhvBoet15hV0C-x0NpyGrLuSmMjhlwwFiUV9hxLUak/edit

SKYKING
eam.watch/log

MEME
twitter.com/THEWH17ERABB17

JFK

+++

Twitter Follow/Retweet https//twitter.com/THEWH17ERABB17
Most recent screen caps 2nd varient QRD summary (via #82 )

you are getting nowhere, faggots.

Anybody else think these threads are filled with disinfo but has an occasional truth bomb here and there?

Any sauce on GEOTUS's tie today? Asked Q to have him wear a red/white one to signal to us.

Old interview with Soros. Hillary and Soros filmed together. Worth a watch.
youtu.be/BAAlu7s2jWU

M-Intel user (via #122 )
Big picture (via #100 ) i.imglnx.com/w0WJvG.png
RPP / 'Endgame' (via #127 ) pasteboard.co/GSNvFoQ.png

A TIP TO AVOID SHILLS AND SHILL RESPONDERS:

Click on the ID, highlight all their posts and skip them while reading through it to stay focused!

BAKER PLEASE INCLUDE THIS IN THE TREAD STARTUP...Also newfags can be Autistic!

who is Richard Thomas Gibson and why does he refer to Oswald as "one of us"?

archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/104-10001-10015.pdf

Has anyone considered this that I wrote at the end of last thread?

Could "Godfather III" be Putin/Russia "setting things right"?

Why do you still think you can win?

Better do a throw back to red

Absolutely, the shills have seemingly adapted to this site. Took them quite a while

THERE IS A DISNEYLAND IN NORTH KOREA

Can't decide if it's purposeful disinfo....or just a bunch of fucktards that are late to the party & posting shit we figured out 125 threads ago

Death to the pedophile elite. Kill them and take their shit!

Correction:
A TIP TO AVOID SHILLS AND SHILL RESPONDERS:

Click on the ID, highlight all their posts and skip them while reading through the thread in order to stay focused!

BAKER PLEASE INCLUDE THIS IN THE TREAD STARTUP...Also newfags can be Autistic!

If she's got a bracelet on her right cankle, why does she bother pretending all's well? Why does she continue to bullshit all the normies?

>is she a lizardwoman

what the fuck!!??

He wore his red tie today. twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/928519663780208640 read into it what you will. The Chinese must have loved it though.

We need to look deeper into the Vatican.

Just a minor nitpick, but your target demographic are normies.
> Text slightly bigger plox, unless taking time to squint and look closely is intentional
> No abbreviations unless it's the really facebook tier ones like NSA. Replace BO with Barack Obama or just Obama.

Godfather III referred to the papal banking scandal, one of two true evnts that took placein the movie

¿porque no los dos?

Look who was on CONAN yesterday

It's our buddy Bill
youtu.be/C34pWiqyPAs

Didn't look like he feels a storm coming guys. Also seems to want a lot more immigrants because economy. And he talked about the dangers of mixing opiods and alcohol and then at the end Conan urges everyone to visit the clintonfoundation.org.

Thoughts?

Ya think it might be a little.... blunt for normies ?

CBTS RD: dystopiausa.com/storm-week-4-cresting-sticky-post/
Saudi Arabia RD: twitter.com/Imperator_Rex3/status/926939400990113792
HRC Indictment RD: twitter.com/Imperator_Rex3/status/927699093685641216

Took me forever to find this thread because of all the shill postings going on.

>Sup Forums in a nutshell

Red or Gold tie is absolutely standard business attire, he will choose red as its complimentary for China.

He will also wear it wayyy too long

why thyre so poor

I would like to say we need to do a little planning on this there are many Groups out there that are semi-awake like for example "Mandela Effect" and "False Flag" so i would say most of poeple in those groups should be our first line they are already Questioning things...

just read the whole graph from start to finish and its pretty cool highly recommend

Yeah I'm gonna retweet an image macro with a rabbit and the words "How is this relevant?" on the request of some cunt who joined halfway through and doesn't even know the answers to the questions.

THE QUESTIONS ARE SUPPOSED TO COME IN ORDER BECAUSE THEY'RE TARGETED AT DIFFERENT PARTS OF THE BRAIN IN ORDER

NOTICE Q PRIMED US FOR THE DISNEY NK CONNECTION, NO ACCIDENT

Why isnt IS_REE_ALE in the center?

fuck you zionist shill

I like it.
What about a follow up with the fact that they all have links to Saudi?

Well of course if you simplify and summarize different entities into single boxes like that, of course you're getting an unsurmountable mess where everything connects to everything. Try it with people and separate groups and organizations.

>Has ultra mega top secret files in archives
>Has ultra mega huge stash of gold
>"Not suspicious at all"

That faggot is such a fraud.
I wonder what they're hiding in NK that they want us to blow up?

I looked back and it was the fake Q I asked. If the real one comes today get the request to him with a specific color. It's a easy way for him to signal to us.

DON'T DO THIS, THAT'S EU TIER STUPID

CLICK THE BLUE ARROW ON THE POST AND SELECT FILTER ID FROM THE DROP LIST

If we weren't winning...YOU WOULD NOT BE WASTING YOUR TIME HERE!

Godspeed Anons, they are afraid.

wikileaks.org/vault8/ ;-) take the Q

No there is not!?! Hong Kong has one, but not NK

Full text of Q postings - qanon.000webhostapp.com/ (NB. needs updating)
Current answers: app.smartsheet.com/b/publish?EQBCT=e3d1071b533c412f8bc08ebbb1b444f6
Backup answers (Nov 7): archive.fo/hSUJN
Backup answers (Nov 5): pastebin.com/cUrSr54y
Bread Crumbs (Nov 1): archive.is/aaWPu

Jesuit pope, Petrus Romanus controlled by (((them)))

Sorry but these threads are a waste of time. 180 threads investigating LARPs and disinfo. I've been casually observing these threads to see if anything of substance was being discovered and unfortunately they've only been a huge waste of energy.

t. shill (I'm sure someone will say it)

I have been gone for a little while now. Anything new happening?

>What are they hiding in NK?
Billions in minerals

Q always posts Alice & Wonderland

>Whow is Alice? A girl dreaming/asleep
>What is Wonderland? A dream

Hinting we are being hypnotized/mind controlled and that we need to wake everyone up?

Also, why the FUCK is JM holding his cane in the wrong hand? Think about it - you hold it on the side of the weak leg.

OFF TOPIC but pertaining to the Vatican

I had a dream once about a nuclear physicist named Nicola Cabbibo. He told me that the vatican killed him. I tried doing some research as to what he could of possibly discovered that would jeopardize the Vatican. It has haunted me for years. Just thought i'd put this out there incase somebody somewhere might know something.

They can afford nukes. Kim Jong Un is fat, he's FAT.

Be told. There's a Disneyland in North Korea.

IS THE FINAL COUNTDOWN REALLY PLAYING IN NORTH KOREA?

if you post about NIGGERS then you are a NIGGER
if you post about JEWS then you are a JEW
if you post about COMMIES then you are a COMMIE
if you post about SHILLS then you are a SHILL
if you post about RETARDS then you are a RETARD
if you post about NORMIES then you are a NORMIE
if you post about FAGGOTS then you are a FAGGOT

DIG OR GTFO

Reminder.
Just keep digging,, Just keep digging.

wikileaks.org/vault8/

I think it has potential. Putin was KGB, so it doesn't get much more Swamp (or organized crime) than that. And Russia went from communism to being a playground for corrupt oligarchs to squeeze whatever they could from. But in recent years he's been talking about restoring religion and the birth rate. So could he want to get Russia out too?

** Please note and confirm recent Q postings from: ** (NB. )
#150 #161
#162 #163

Look. We need better investigative work than obsessing about 4,10,20. Q is not just telling us what's about to happen, but WHY. And that's the real reason he is here... to ask us to red pill people when shit goes down and keep social order.

Balls. Yuge ones.

Lots of people are being informed about this thread on You Tube, I've noticed! Is also good! They'll follow! Like the Alt media grew, this grows faster

Wrong thread

Nothing to big yet. 81 indictments now, looks like KSA is gonna go after Lebanon (my guess is Hezbollah), and tomorrow Trump meets with Putin(which would be a perfect time to release the indictments info).
Deus Vult, brother.

I also wondered as an occasional cane user, but since he's stood still for a photo he may have switched to rest on that side

now the shills give us their info?

Evidence of antediluvian civilization.

Ah shit that does make sense.
Damn it.

don't know if this is of interest:

french president emanuel macron is actually on his way to saudi arabia...

It will only hide the one post, not all the following!

This.

But I'm out of ideas right now. Others do normie memes better. Since my original approach was retarded, I'm ditching it but here's the first 236 anyway, who knows.
imgur.com/a/VUFxH
imgur.com/a/4CrGm

So if Clinton et al get arrested, and all the normies cry "treason" and "totalitarian dictatorship", how do we show them the truth?

Interesting enough, this 1979 article references mansour and the gifting of money to AA for education. Sure it's just a coincidence who the author was and the rise to power of his daughter in law
itmakessenseblog.com/tag/valerie-jarrett/page/2/

Torsion Fields

>But in recent years he's been talking about restoring religion and the birth rate. So could he want to get Russia out too?

Tfw Putin-Trump are securing the existence of our people and a future for our children....

Applicable to any dontcha think?

as a Sup Forums oldtimer I believed in this larp but now that it's a big nothing-hambuger we should all stop posting this thread.