/esp/ General - ReviewBrah Edition

This thread is for the discussion of Spanish politics. Try to keep it in English so non-Spanish bros can keep up.
What do we do to save Spain?

Latest News:
>Businessman Javier López Madrid arrested for irregular financing of the PP
politica.elpais.com/politica/2017/04/21/actualidad/1492751879_745293.html
>The Seville Audience excuses three previous high-ranking officers from the Board of processed people
politica.elpais.com/politica/2017/04/21/actualidad/1492791759_512179.html
>Carmena says that Aguirre "is not in conditions" to stay in the City council
ccaa.elpais.com/ccaa/2017/04/21/madrid/1492788442_066697.html
>The judge sends the right hand of Ignacio González to prison due to the Lezo plot
politica.elpais.com/politica/2017/04/21/actualidad/1492770279_489474.html
>Concern regarding corruption in Spaniards increases by seven points.
politica.elpais.com/politica/2017/04/06/actualidad/1491464901_189129.html

Theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=DjWJxjfW_x4 [Open]

No beaners, sandniggers or protestant netherlands allowed.
VIP:
>Italy
>Portugal
>Catholic Netherlands
>Ireland

Previous >>?
If there isn't a /esp/ General in the catalog, copy this OP and make a new thread! Let's make this become a thing.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
burbuja.info/inmobiliaria/politica/794584-motes-de-federico-jimenez-losantos.html
archive.is/rL5Tb
web.archive.org/web/20171109082014/http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-41913520
es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alianza_Nacional_(España)
youtu.be/4nKx5CP0B6k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Join to the official discord server

discord gg/EWqBFX

bump

Busco trabajo

SPANISH STATISTICS DUMP
>Abortions by country of origin of the mother and reason
Abortions mostly done just because the mother wanted to abort, not for reasons such as health etc. Most abortions per capita are done by foreigners.

>People condemned for Gender Violence by country of birth
Foreigners cause more gender violence per capita, you won't see feminazis talking about this.

>Crime by Nationality, 2016
Foreigners cause more crime per capita.

First it will be Catalunya, then the rest of Spain will follow

¡A las barricadas!

>Population of each province by country of origin

>Births by nationality, Spanish Man-Foreigner woman more common than Spanish woman-foreigner man, foreigners are outbreeding us.

>forcadell abides by the 155 and the Constitution

Really?

Statistics show that independentists are strong in the middle-high class while unionists are stronger with the poor

>Unemployment by Nationality
Foreigners more unemployed than Spaniards.

END OF DATA DUMP

Legalize Public Nudity!

that doesn't deslegitimize the movement
nowadays the poor vote neoliberals and conservatives and it is the well educated middle-high class who tend to support the revolutionaries anarchists and commies

literally can't wait for Spain to break apart

keep waiting lad, not happening for what I've seen

You will be broken faggot

the siesta is coming

It's will actually be time to sleep soon.

I'm Andalusian tho

*it

>the well educated middle-high class who tend to support the revolutionaries anarchists and commies

Dude, Puigdemont comes from a neolliberal party. A large part of independentists are bourgeois who support independence in the streets but move their HQ to Madrid to avoid problems.

ERC are betrayers of the working class. Not only they did nuthing back when ZP needed them to pass laws and they were in the tripartito. In the last years, instead of uniting people they have divided it by putting identity before class interests. And they love to talk about catalonian companies as "our companies", as if the working class participated from profits. The entire "catalanist" ideology is an attempt to distract catalonian workers from their objective class interests to bullshit such as languages and muh antifranco.

They are literally fascism disguised under a SJW costume. And by supporting them, CUP are the same.

Lol at the idea that these dumbasses are going to "revolutionize" anything.

You are memeing right? Is Andalusian independence actually a thing?

>he doesn't know about the independence party of andalusia

Nuke Madrid

>They are literally fascism
I wish, the number of foreigners keeps growing. I think we unironically are at about 20% foreigners right now and this cunts only talk about stupid shit such as "political prisoners" and "poor unaccompained moroccan children". Seriously, some days I've left my home to go somewhere and in all the way I only saw niggers and moors, and I'm not even in a big city or a shitty neighbourhood.

>moor

Havent heard shit about cuckalonia in days
what happened to them or rather what will happen to them?

not really, because it's more aimed towards a federal spanish republic than an own state
also PSOE controls most people over 30

right now ERC has way more support than CDC, even CUP is gaining fast the support of people
the bourgeois did stop to support the procès time ago, look at Mas saying that they were not prepared or the companies leaving Catalunya

and yes ERC are literally catalan PSOE, but a breaking move towards the system might change everything up

Not 20% but quite close, if Catalonia becomes independant it'd be 7% Muslim, Shariah by 2030 considering Muslim leaders tell other Muslims to vote for Shariah.

>tfw you unironically realize Franco was right all along

give me some useful spanish insults please, im learning

el cristiANO seniores

burbuja.info/inmobiliaria/politica/794584-motes-de-federico-jimenez-losantos.html

Archived: (.is) - archive.is/rL5Tb | (wayback machine) -
web.archive.org/web/20171109082014/http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-41913520
>What has the foreign minister said?
>"We have created a committee in parliament to explore the possibility of amending the constitution to be able to accommodate better the aspirations of some of the Catalan people," Mr Dastis told the BBC.

>"We acknowledge there is a political situation that deserves to be looked at but, in any case, it's clear that the decision will be taken, will have to be taken by all Spaniards."

>He also said he was sorry if people got hurt during the banned referendum last month, but that there was no disproportionate use of force.

May KARA BOǦA bless us, brothers

When is this data from? I'm talking about right now. The 7% muslim thing is from back in 2014 at least. Things are far worst than you think here. It's not only muslims now: niggers are booming for some fucking reason and also south americans, they are even under the fucking rocks.

Data is from the Instituto Nacional de Estadistica seeAnd yeah here too, years ago I had never seen any niggers around here but the other day I saw like 5 with all their nigglets, they breed like rats.

Nothing, election is coming and pro-spanish "parties" will most likely win. The government is jailed and they will probably remain so for some years.

>They are paying our retirements, they said
>We need them, they said

Good data, bro.

Gender Violence is not a fucking thing. Never heard of it until I went to Spain. It's domestic violence and it has nothing to do with gender.

gracias compadre. yo soy agradecido.

>pro-spanish "parties" will most likely win
I'm not sure, many people has swinged towards independentism since 1-O

I think that independentists will get more representatives and there's a small chance that they will also get more votes

They're actually separate thing here according to law, Gender Violence only applies when it's a man attacking a woman and Domestic Violence is when a woman attacks a man or viceversa, it's fucking bullshit but that's what we have. They complain about Gender Violence all fucking days but never mention who is doing the raping and the murdering.
Thanks mate.

>May KARA BOǦA bless us, brothers
Black God?
Satan?

It is a thing because we live in a patriarchy

My biggest problem with Spain is it's economy. The bureaucracy in Spain is incredible, it's close to impossible to open a business here and for every itty bitty little thing you need to do that involves the government you have to go through hurdles to do something that would take only 10 minutes to do in the UK. Renewal of my passport cost me a ride to Manchester and 10 minutes to renew it. In Spain close to 6 months for not having a fucking father.

Also no wonder your economy is in the shitter if it costs more money to open a business in the 1st year compared to every other year just because of how greedy your government is. Educated people with degrees would probably open their own businesses if it wasn't so god damn over regulated.

I can't find the year but you must also take into account many moors have citizenship nowadays.

if you want to be a businessmen just pay the corrupted politicians tbqh

I know... I see it in the news everyday it's so annoying and Spain's fucked in that way. I remember asking a woman in Spain if gender violence was for both genders and she said no, just for women. Then why the fuck call it gender violence. Plus men do not attack women because they're fucking women, not even in the most cucked countries have I heard of that term
Viva la Patria, no?

I know right, the government is full of lefty imbeciles both socially and fiscally, it's hilarious because people think PP is far-right while they increase taxes and don't help autonomous people.
2016, the citizenship doesn't matter for these stats, if they were born in Africa they're counted as African regardless if they have spanish nationality or not, their children would be counted as Spanish if they're born here though.
It's all a plot of women and the government to get endless gibs. They get money for each report made so no wonder they shill it so hard, even if it leads innocent men to prison (most reports are fake, the law is so abusable). I recommend you to watch the documentary "No te vayas, Papá"
Vivimos en una coñocracia.

Another thing. How come Spain doesn't have a far-right political party? Every single country in Europe has one and is growing astronomically. Every country but Spain. Por favor explain

I don't know, really. They will either obtain a majority of seats without a majority of votes or just lose.

Please, tell me you don't unironically believe this bullshit, I have enough with the women.

>if they were born in Africa
Many moors were born here

Kid in your pic looks like a complete fag.

ese review brah. el murio durante el atentado de manchester! mostrar respeto!!

there is a structural dominance by the men towards the women and a direct and indirect violence constantly

conservatives are literally the successors of franquism
and we don't have any kind of inmigration problem

it is real at many levels, it goes from simple invisibilization of women at every place to taking women as just pieces of meat for we men to enjoy and even violence

The closest thing we have to the far right is Vox, that actually has the chance of getting seats next elections. The only downside is that they're pro-Israel and anti-Assad, but honestly them getting a seat would perhaps create a real non-sperg far-right anti-Israeli, you know, opening the overton window.

maybe vox is what you are looking for

What's the thing you love the most about your country?

>and we don't have any kind of inmigration problem
13.65% of the population is foreigner, highest crime per capita, highest abortions per capita and yet outbreed us in births. More Spaniards die than are born.

siesta

In order: History, food, language, traditions such as , the mere fact that it's my country.

Ok you've convinced me with all those facts and statistics. Just because something sounds smart and or nice doesn't mean it has any substance or actual meaning.

>Vox
jajajajajaja

historical multiculturalism, the weather and its inminent political death
also salmorejo fresquito con jamon

you're forgetting the socioeconomic part of that data, it is the poor who outbreed the rest have a higher criminal rate and so on
and no, there is no racial tensions or anything

TFW ur meme gets used by OP

BOAS NOITES

/GAL/

Race has higher correlation with crime than poverty. In the US, demographics of a city has a 0.8 (strong) correlation with murder whereas poverty only has a 0.5 (weak) correlation.

SIESTA SIESTA SIESTA SIESTA SIESTA SIESTA SIESTA SIESTA SIESTA SIESTA SIESTA SIESTA SIESTA SIESTA SIESTA SIESTA SIESTA SIESTA SIESTA SIESTA SIESTA SIESTA SIESTA SIESTA SIESTA SIESTA SIESTA SIESTA SIESTA SIESTA SIESTA SIESTA SIESTA SIESTA SIESTA SIESTA SIESTA SIESTA SIESTA SIESTA SIESTA SIESTA SIESTA SIESTA SIESTA SIESTA SIESTA SIESTA SIESTA SIESTA SIESTA SIESTA SIESTA SIESTA SIESTA SIESTA SIESTA SIESTA SIESTA SIESTA

Never heard of it until now. Also most "alt-right" parties are just Americanised copies of republicanism and Israeli cocksucking. As long as they want to kick out niggers i'm happy. Just praying for a Mussolini

>esa especie de berberecho que aparece en los mítines
Fucking Fede, he is a verbal weapon of mass destruction.

es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alianza_Nacional_(España)

etc etc vox etc

stfu

>he doesn't know KARA BOǦA

Para cuando ilegalizamos la fundación Franco?

you're not going to get me, I'm not one of those stupid libtards sjw, but I'm not going to drop data because this is fucking Sup Forums and I won't lose my time for nothing but shitposting

>In the US
I though we were talking about Spain

>most "alt-right" parties are just Americanised copies of republicanism and Israeli cocksucking
that's literally Vox

wh*TE

nunca

*that's literally Vox but of course also sucking the monarchy dick

pronto espero

sguhg euguhHGHGHGH SOMOS BLANCOS HSDUGHEUGHEHGEHGHEGHEHGEH AHSDUASHGUSHGDEHSGHU EXPULSION DE LOS MORISCOS HUEHGUEGHEUGHEUG 100% CASTELLANO ABBKEBUHEGUEH GHEGHEHGEHGHGHGH GHOO

¡A las barricadas!

They're pretty redpilled regarding Islamization, nothing to lose by voting them anyway, better than not voting or voting PP and similars.
Trends in a country are likely to be the same in other countries; see abortions, crime... trends are the same.
The correlation, was calculated by taking the 95 most populated cities in the US and using demographic data from the US Census and crime data from the FBI UCR.

1492 worst day of my life desu

DELETE THIS
RIGHT
N O W
O
W

Just because you don't identify with being an sjw because you don't believe in infinite genders doesn't mean you aren't an sjw. And if you're going to make shitty nigger tier posts then don't post at all dipshit. And that's what I was stating since they're israeli cocksuckers, and they aren't even close to "far-right" Also meant to say far-right but that rly doesn't make a difference

there is a HUGE difference between inmigration in Spain and USA and even a bigger difference in ethnical composition of society

>it is real at many levels
Maybe in the 70s. When you can't beat up your wife when she fucks the neighbour without the guardia civil visiting you you are not in a patriarchy. I wish we were though.

CATALUNYA DEMÀ SERÀ LLIURE

I'm against monarchism, fascism doesn't = monarchism.

youtu.be/4nKx5CP0B6k
May I wish you a good night lads! I bring you a soundtrack for this cold autumn day of november, enjoy!

Remember we still have catacuck flag here because Hiro is in bed with Assagne and his catacuck benefactors

I'll probably vote for them but they're the liberals of the 1930s. Plus I don't have a problem with Islam, just don't want the religion or people in my country. Hitler favoured Islam over Christianity, you probably knew that though.

It's a fucking memeflag to troll us you dipshit. Hiro probably doesn't even know this flag was added in the first place

then why is my sister constantly asked if she plans to have children or if she has a stable relationship in every fucking job interview, why do women get worse contracts and a lower payroll for the same job, why is groping people in public transport and other places still well seen, what about the differences between man to woman and woman to man violence
women are almost invisible in most levels unless it is some kind of beauty contest or some other bullshit

but Vox is pro-monarchy