Louis CucK about to get BTFO?

Louis CucK about to get BTFO?

Apparently a NY Times article will drop any time soon.

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2017/11/09/arts/television/louis-ck-sexual-misconduct.html?hp&action=click&pgtype=Homepage&clickSource=story-heading&module=first-column-region®ion=top-news&WT.nav=top-news
youtube.com/watch?v=3Eo1lkrFZ4s
nytimes.com/2017/11/09/arts/television/louis-ck-sexual-misconduct.html
youtube.com/watch?v=h6txoEX5YpQ
youtube.com/watch?v=E69qxYXl_ZY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>i-if I cuck for the left I'll be safe r-right?

Good riddance. CK is a filthy beaner.

Wew

Roseanne Barr hinted at this 2-3 years ago, around the time Cuck King went radio silent on social media. He went on Late Night shows and said his quitting twitter was to "be more involved with his kids" and avoid the toxic people who harassed him for getting political.

We all know the real reason.

He knew people were speaking out against him. Louis CK was TopComic in the late 00's and suddenly saw his fanbase start to turn on him during the election. This probably scared the fuck out of him. Good riddance. His anti-self humor was fine and all until the "anti-white" vibes started getting too strong.

so pol is on the side of SJWs now?

He's a Jew.

They just keep eating themselves alive It's wonderful

No. Louis CK is huge anti-white. He's from Boston, right? That dog-piss stained city is where the meme of college-females taking juuuuust a hit of testosterone steroids to "toughen them" up comes from.

t. friend of a pot-addled hippy professor that works at Boston U.

Sup Forums has never been on the side of sexual predators. People are just relishing this because the lefties are doing hit pieces on people we already didn't like.

He's mexican. Moved to the US when he was 8.

Goodo, I heard stories about him getting his junk out and fapping in front of women years ago

I always thought his stand up was funny, it was like a perverted Sup Forums user on stage. As anti white cuck politics kept creeping in I naturally dumped him. If he was rapey behind the scenes it will be nice to see another smug anti white liberal destroyed.

fpbp

he's a jew, he knew

Think of it like that time in your favourite the cartoon as a child when the protagonist and antagonist team up to fight another evil that threatens them both.

I'm going to laugh as the SJW turn on Liberal Hollywood

Yeah, he moved to Boston as a kid. Not sure how long he spent in that cesspool of a city.

From wiki:
"At age seven, C.K. left Mexico with his family to move back to the United States and settle in Boston"

The Trump curse strikes once again.

Sup Forums is literally FILLED with fucking Pedos. What are you talking about. This place is cancer 50% of the time.

>Fuckin white people, amirite guys? Heh.

Hollywood Juice falling apart!!!!!

you are the cancer
gtfo and kys

Triggered, Pedo apologist??

our culture is changing in real time

I hope these "guilty" men can come back later though

JEW PEDO CANCER IS SPREADING.

I'ts all fucking JEWS.

So what crime do we think he committed anons?

I say pressuring women to engage in odd sex acts (pissing) and domestic violence.

SHILL TACTIC #34 : WE DA JEWS NOW POL?
USES: DIVIDING A THREAD AND CAUSING NEWFAGS TO QUESTION THE REDPILLS

SOLUTION: CALL HIM A LOSER SHILL OR JEW AND REMIND HIM THAT NO MATTER HOW MUCH MONEY AND BULLSHIT PROTEST AND POORLY WRITTEN SIGNS STILL COULDN'T HELP YOU ELECT THAT CUNT AND DID I FORGET TO MENTION THE 1MILLION+ Dollars SOROS GAVE TO.BLM AND ANTIFA AND THEY STILL COULDN'T GET A WIN LMAOOO FUCKING LOSERS

>reddit spacing
>retardation
My point stands

What did he do though?

hope this guy gets btfo'd, never liked him

Bet it involves feces in some capacity.

Screencap this.

I was going to point this out. She has said before he is a pervert.

He would jerk off in front of women.

Big if poo.

LITTLE

I don't think he's a pedo. He fucks whores because he's rich and after they regret it. Look at the fucking guy. Even he acknowledges how gross he is

He was also born in Mexico..and has Jewish heritage. I've heard him mention it on the Opie and Anthony show

Is CK a kike? Sauce on this?

Another "atheist" Jew in trouble?
Nnnnnnnooooo, reeeeallly?
BUT BUT They are soooo suuuperiorrrrr!!!
Alll that EYE Quuuee

this is amazing though, one by one the house of Talmud falls but we need them all gone as soon as possible.
Rothchild's must be waking up to this reality now and getting really worried, I can sense it

nytimes.com/2017/11/09/arts/television/louis-ck-sexual-misconduct.html?hp&action=click&pgtype=Homepage&clickSource=story-heading&module=first-column-region®ion=top-news&WT.nav=top-news

I just checked. He was born in DC, moved to Mexico when he was 1, and returned to the states when he was 7. His paternal grandfather is a Hungarian Jew who moved to Mexico.

The clues were infront of us all this time.

>calling him a cuck when he was out there grabbing pussies like all our other strong alpha male heroes
The man knew what he wanted and he got it. He's displaying true dominant behavior and managed an effective disguise to hide it, like a wolf in sheep's clothing so he can move amongst the flock undetected.

Turns out Louis C.K. was #ourguy all along. Just goes to show you that the real battle is between men and women, not race or political ideology; all other distinctions are small time compared to these two all-encompasing groups. Wake up, faggots.

Yes he is Jew. They are always Jew.

It's breaking all over twitter, post by NYT 20 minutes ago.
>Exclusive: 5 women tell NYT that Louis C.K. crossed a line into sexual misconduct

Haven't read the story, but probably asked for a BJ or suck their toes.

Are you an idiot?
Did you read the article?

>As soon as they sat down in his room, still wrapped in their winter jackets and hats, Louis C.K. asked if he could take out his penis, the women said.

>They thought it was a joke and laughed it off. “And then he really did it,” Ms. Goodman said in an interview with The New York Times. “He proceeded to take all of his clothes off, and get completely naked, and started masturbating.”

>In 2003, Abby Schachner called Louis C.K. to invite him to one of her shows, and during the phone conversation, she said, she could hear him masturbating as they spoke. Another comedian, Rebecca Corry, said that while she was appearing with Louis C.K. on a television pilot in 2005, he asked if he could masturbate in front of her. She declined.

He asked their permission to masturbate in-front of them.

He earned his title of Cuck King.

I remember that episode too.
youtube.com/watch?v=3Eo1lkrFZ4s

Always be careful when people joke about distasteful/shocking things, there's always truth behind jokes

So you're telling us all the lolicons here are...?

Another one bites the dust. Who's next?

I just skimmed through it and it looks like he just jerked off in front of some women. Even asked if he could in some instances. This is a total nothingburger

Roy Moore.

SHE'S BALD JERRY

pedos.

Hiding in plain site. When you joke about something, it's an attempt to try and get in front of it, neutralize the shock, and say you did it first.

>college-females taking juuuuust a hit of testosterone steroids to "toughen them" up
wait wut

Meh. I want more Hollywood.

We're on the side of annihilating Hollywood and its degenerate kike poisoning of our culture.

>he doesn't like his women to be able to carry him

>Rebecca Corry said that while she was appearing with Louis C.K. on a television pilot in 2005, he asked if he could masturbate in front of her.

NEW YORK TIMES STORY

>Louis C.K. asked if he could take out his penis, the women said.

>They thought it was a joke and laughed it off.

> “And then he really did it,”

he really did it, the absolute madman

Wanking in front of unfunny female comics, what a life.

I miss Patrice lads

I WANNA QUIT THE GYM

Up next on secrets everyone already knew

Charles bukowski was a drunk and mysoginist

>“He proceeded to take all of his clothes off, and get completely naked, and started masturbating.”

Louis SICK

He's done shit like trapping female comics in his dressing room and jacking off on their leg.

We need him now more than ever.

Predictive programming.
Inside hand job confirmed.

hahahahahahaha

His SNL bit on child molesters is one of THE best bits of all time. Boy it would uh... not be on that list anymore if he comes out as a pedo. I think he's just a major fucking perv though, gut feeling. Whips out his dick too eagerly kinda thing. I sure fucking hope so. Jesus fucking christ

>Not wanting a tan orc wife to bench press you every night
>Not wanting your orc wife lift you in the air like some sort of child as she sucks the protein out of you
What are you, gay?

It's more of when there is a misunderstanding and the antagonist starts hurting another antagonist while the protagonist just sits back and watches the show

Who gives a shit? Bill Burr best bostonian comic

>Get home
>Trump made gorillion dollar deals with China
>Louis CK is stumped
Happy 11/9 anniversary.

Reminder gentlemen, women can accuse you and ruin your life with no proof at all. Or even evidence. Liberalism is cancer.

>Burr
What about that paternity test though?

hehe look at your country, U R GAY!

Rapists can actually be funny. Cuckolds are just sad.

couldn't happen to a better guy.

>U R GAY
>such innovation, much originality

How's that Sharia working for ya Ahmed?

The left is eating itself, why can’t we watch smiles on our faces.

GET IN HERE LADS

>everyone forgetting he’s mexican

AND STAY OUT

another case of liberal projection. there should be a website for this

Who hasn't?

fuck off spamming shit. this thread is fine for it post your faggotry here

What people are saying is he would make people watch him masturbate. We'll see what the actual story is when it drops.

>"In 2002, a Chicago comedy duo, Dana Min Goodman and Julia Wolov, landed their big break: a chance to perform at the U.S. Comedy Arts Festival in Aspen, Colo. When Louis C.K. invited them to hang out in his hotel room for a nightcap after their late-night show, they did not think twice. The bars were closed and they wanted to celebrate. He was a comedian they admired. The women would be together. His intentions seemed collegial."

They're looking for 15 minutes of fame.
youtube.com/watch?v=h6txoEX5YpQ

This "sexual harassment" uprising seems like something that should have happened under a Hillary timeline. It's like the Elders of Zion decided to stick to the script even with Trump's win.

>Joking about fucking her step dad

youtube.com/watch?v=E69qxYXl_ZY

Already dropped

LITTLE

Let this be a lesson to you friends. Two commandments for you to succeed in life.

1. NEVER EMPLOY OR SUPPORT THE EMPLOYMENT OF FEMALES IN THE WORKPLACE

2. NEVER KEEP A FEMALE AS A FRIEND, THEY ARE JUST FOR BREEDING.

If this isn't common sense to you as a man by now, you're going to run into trouble eventually.

Not in Wikipedia yet. Someone is slacking.

>see his show on comedy central
>dur I fuck a shit ton of sluts & they all love me lel
"Comedy"

kek

Reminds me of the whole gamergate controversy. Now many of those lefties are found to have committed sexual assault.

This x10

Too late. You cucks should have thought of this much earlier.