Sikh Hate Thread

Time to dispel the myth of the based Sikh.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Komagata_Maru_incident
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indo-Canadian_organized_crime
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assassination_of_Indira_Gandhi
youtube.com/watch?v=s0gm5L0y4qw
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Air_India_Flight_182
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Babbar_Khalsa
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assassination_of_Indira_Gandhi
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

if i can get a green card for japan, i can leave the united states of submissive numales

Nobody hates sikhs

>hating on Sikhs
They aren't Muslims Burger, they hate them more than you could possibly imagine

FUCKEN BASED SHITSKIN

guys reddit told me sikhs are cool so its okay.. !

I don't care much about them but people should be educated to distinguish a Sikh from a Muslim.
We don't want Sikhs to be attacked or mistreated.
From what I understand they have really good morals, in particular their men, when it comes to righteousness and defending the weak against aggressors.

Sikhs hate muslims

>american education

Back in the 90s my class visited a gurdwara and the Sikh mums in the kitchen fed us samosas and cola, they were really nice people.

No hate.

I don't hate them, but boy do they make me SIKH!

lel, my memes are fucking gold

They do indeed hate Muslims, but they also often espouse globalist bullshit when they're in the West. The based ones live in India. The cucks come to the West.

So far, they haven't been nearly as harmful as Muslims or Jews, but they're a self-interested religio-ethnic group that reaches for as much as it can get and will never assimilate.

They leveraged and murdered their way into Canada when we didn't want them, and I will never forget that:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Komagata_Maru_incident

With a religion based on militarism and violence, they're prone to forming criminal gangs of exceptional murderousness:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indo-Canadian_organized_crime

They work their way into positions of trust, and will betray that trust when they think it's good for their people. Here is a notable incident in which Sikh bodyguards committed political assassination of the person they were guarding:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assassination_of_Indira_Gandhi
You want these people to be officers in your military and police force? Sikhs are loyal at heart only to Sikhs, they only give apparently loyal service as long as it's in the best interest of Sikhs.

Basically, they're not crafty enough to be dangerous like Jews, nor numerous enough to be dangerous like Muslims, but you don't want them integrated into your society. Work with them at arm's length and keep them on the far side of a guarded border. Look up Khalistan. It's what every Sikh wants when they come to your country.

Not gonna happen...Those who are friends with Sikhs know their power level. They are teacher tier in the upcoming trials and tribulations of mankind

SAGED

I want mo monney
youtube.com/watch?v=s0gm5L0y4qw

>Nobody hates sikhs
Yeah, we do.
>they hate them more than you could possibly imagine
No, they don't.
>From what I understand they have really good morals, in particular their men
You don't understand much, then.

"sicks r bro tier" is bullshit espoused only by jackasses who don't live with these people. They're smelly niggers like all Indians and don't belong outside their shithole country.

I respect Muslims more because they are honest about their hostility. Sikhs are nothing but subversive poo in loos.

Okay, didn't know that. I've never seen a brown person in all of my life, so you are right on this.
Seems like it's no good idea to have these people around.

I got you senpai

>Deadliest act of airline terrorism prior to Sept 11
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Air_India_Flight_182

>international extremist terrorist group operating in every Sikh temple everywhere
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Babbar_Khalsa

>assassination of India's Prime Minister
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assassination_of_Indira_Gandhi

I could make a list a mile long. They have in the past cooperated with the Taliban, they have employed suicide bombers. Hardly peaceful and based

Too bad, cumskin. Hate us all you want, we and other minorities are taking over canada.

Sikhs are awesome and every single one I have met reinforces this. They are human so they will have good and bad, but I have nothing but respect for them as a group.

Where do you live, paradise? This other guy is right: Sikhs are 100% loyal to the clan and are incapable of societal integration. They're devious, subversive thugs and they don't fucking shower.
And that'l earn you a hole in your head come the boiling point.

>Implying low T beta whiteys are going to shoot me.

LARP harder, faggot.

t. Abdul Nawid

Found the Muslim
>no they don't
Except they do

They're not white so in the end they have to go back but they are really the least of our problems right now.

They would have never made this exemption for a white christian man. This shows how cucked our military is.

Ravi looks Mexican not Sikh

Got a fair few Sikhs in England.
Feel sorry for them they where the first to be hit with the muslim rape gangs but our MSM covered it up.

I've met a few, alway polite and doesn't try to convert you either.

Can really pick a fault.

That's because beards and turbans aren't part of Christianity you fucking moron

Sikhs are ok. Their religion is not militant and they respect everyone except muslims and they make the best food

Sad but true.

You realize without whites, canada would be just another 3rd world shithole?

Right, you're gonna get shot by niggers.

No shit. I was making a more general point.

Fuck all indians in general, not only Sikhs.
That meme was only spelled by le based sikhs :DDDD themeslve

I highly respect the whites from the 70s, 80s, and 90s that have made Canada the great nation it is today.

That said I have zero respect for white supremacist retards like you, so I enjoy triggering you with obvious facts such as how Canada is getting more multicultural by the day.

dont be mad that whites are superior, be happy we let you live.

>black men white female
always
FUCKING ALWAYS

Sikhs worship gurus and they’ve only had around 10 of them. Two of those gurus were tortured and then executed for refusing to convert to Islam, and then Muslims treated Sikhs like shit for a couple hundred years.
Sikhs are supposed to treat all people and all religions with respect, but they do sort of hate Muslims.

>"how to stop his assault on our country's values."
This brown piece of shit has possibly never read the Preamble of our Constitution where it says,"To OURSELVES,and our POSTERITY.",which means for white people,and only for white people.
Question liberals,and stump them.
>"Who was the US founded for?How many NONWHITE signatures are on the founding documents?Who was given citizenship?What race did the Founding Fathers have in mind when founding the nation,it's documents,laws,and the race that could immigrate to the USA?What was the racial makeup of the USA prior to the 1965 immigration laws?"
American values are the values the Founding Fathers sat up for this country which liberals are ultimately trying to destroy by using the excuses of "AMERICAN VALUES" as meaning something 100% different from what the Founding Fathers wrote out,and "AMERICA IS A MELTING POT NATION!"
The melting pot meme came directly from a jewish play writer named Israel Zangwill in 1908.Since,his "PROGRESSIVE" play,it has been used in schools to promote the lie that America is a melting pot nation,which it is not,and was never intended to be as such according to the layout our Founding Fathers had laid out since the country's beginning.