Is being a Pedo OK to republicans? We'll see

Is being a Pedo OK to republicans? We'll see.

Other urls found in this thread:

heavy.com/news/2017/11/roy-moore-accuser-leigh-corfman/
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=6&v=wOoc-ZGE1Kk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

if this turns out to be true, then i will be happy that i didnt vote

This was the plan all along. Get men out of hollywood with accusations.
>No one says anything because everyone hates hollywood faggots
Start accusing all republican politicians of sexual crimes

You're complicit if you didn't vote for Luther Strange

14 years old, hardly pedo material for a real man. In some countries 14 is age of consent.
Most important he's not a faggot.

>14
>paedophilia

m8

Difference being Dems go to jail or are at least fired.

If true, burn him and shame him, he should have it worse so our side clears off all pedos and they end up on their side.

It's ok if you're doing it instructively for Jesus.

Perfect smear!

Decades ago.
She said, he said
Can't prove a negative.
WaPoo story

Trump knew this was going to happen, hence why he supported strange

Come see me Sunday Morning first thing, we need to talk. Compound internet isn't for shit posting.

dat book.... WTF???

this year showed me neither the dems or the republicans are good parties, for all i care washington can sink like the titanic and i wouldnt notice a difference

File this one under shit that never happened
One month before election fuck off

(((neo-conning))) intensifies

Pedophilia, hebephilia. They're both wrong. You gotta be fucked in the head to be sexually attracted to somebody that young.

None of the Alabama voters will believe anything the left wing media says about Roy.

The niggers are going to vote gibs no matter what.

And them immediately moved to Moore's camp as soon as he won. 69D Chess

why do maga nerds and basement dwellers insist on lowering the age of consent? they still won't get laid.

Accusations with no police report or legal action. Yeah, sounds pretty damning in a state where people don't give a single fuck about the story.

Well, I dunno about y’all, but I for one am glad this woman waited years to finally bring her story to light instead of speaking out when it happened. So brave! Thanks to this courageous woman, Dems have another point to bash Rs! So brave!

>You gotta be fucked in the head to be sexually attracted to sexually mature females
The absolute state of the world.

Why are the libtards so upset about this? I seem to recollect them saying this was normal in Alabama.

Son, it's time to kneel down and ask the Lord to come inside you

You're wrong. It was perfectly natural hundreds of years ago to marry a young lass so long as her father was okay with it. The idea that we should marry women at an older age is a contemporary idea. Not all contemporary ideas are good ideas, take for example all the SJW bullshit. Biologically speaking, the average woman hits puberty between the ages of 10 and 14.

I DISAVOW STEVE BANNON

most stories... true. but this type thing.... gonna hurt.

>Republicans

You misspelled Hollywood.

This. Prove it or it's bullshit, just like trumps accusers who all mysteriously vanished a year ago today.

So do you acknowledge that pizzagate is real?

>yet another case of "some lying little bitch shows up to play the sexual harassment card against a right leaning candidate shortly before an election"

total lie. fake news. fuck off and kys, retard. no bump.

How the fuck can he disprove something from 30 years ago?

Why not just raise it to 21or even 24?

>How the fuck can he disprove something from 30 years ago?
how can they prove it? The statement made earlier pointed it out that IF this was an issue, it would have been addressed already.

The fuck you talking about, boy?

Having started puberty doesn't make you sexually mature, pedo.

>people used to do it in the past so it's not immoral

k. Keep justifying your loli-boner, pedo.

Okay, what nearly 40 years ago??? And you never said anything until now??? My bullshit meter is going crazy with this one!!!

We've effectively moved from the rule of law and innocent until proven guilty to lawlessness and automatic guilt upon accusation.

The WAPO, NYTIMES, CNN, etcetera are operating 100% on a page view / sensationalism business model. Run with the headline, no matter how crazy, get the ad revenue, if incorrect issue a small retraction weeks later on A34.

Good Luck USA. The Clinton Machine feels empowered after yesterday and they want to rise again to the top. FUCK EM.

You can come see me, or I can come see you. I'll be waiting in my office.

If you came home one day to find a nude 14 year old girl finger fucking her cunt in your bed and then she came up to you and started sucking on your cock, you'd be a fucking fag not to fuck her.

Contemporary pedohaters are by and large Moderns who swallowed the cultural Marxist pill without question and have been doing so since birth. These are really just people who blindly accept what I see to be the axioms of modern anti-pedoism; pedohebesexuality is necessarily centered on violence (hence the oft-repeated and patently absurd anti-pedoist motto that 'only adults can consent'), pedohebesexuality/pedoheberomance is abnormal (the coinage of the word 'pedophile' is a reflection of this; by reduction to *philos* contra *eros* the phenomenon is trivialised, rendered fetishistic, demeaned, pathologised, *etc.* (similar to the historically Marxist pathologisation implicit in the inception of the word 'racist')), *etc.* The campaign against what is know called 'pedophilia' has its roots in the Marxist-feminist campaign against man-girl relationships (as natural tokens of dominant patriarchal heterosexual institutions, whose very existence challenged and will always challenge cultural-Marxist progressivism) which saw a benchmark in the raising (close to doubling, in some instances) of the Age of Consent in the West. It was not your stereotypical Christian social conservatives responsible, but the progressives, for they have nothing to gain and plenty to lose from the continued existence of the traditional and naturally stable marriages which organically result (and historically resulted) from pedoheberomantic relationships.

The same Jewish revolutionary spirit which brought us degenerative cultural subversion in the West, made anti-nativist open-border policy fashionable and gave social and legal rights to all manner of abnormal, unnatural LGBTQ+ individuals and unions suppressed the most obvious token of traditional heterosexual romance. To reject Modernity is to reject anti-pedoist hysteria and to call it what it is, as we do with globalist immigration efforts and atheistic cultural subversion.

It's revenge time for Kevin Spacey and Weinstein. They're going to try to bring down someone on the right.

kys pedos

Yes, yes it does, that is practically what it means. Hitting puberty makes you sexually mature.
That doesn't mean you should go around fucking 14 year old girls, however, you should marry them. Everyone who sodomizes with impunity should be hanged.

They don't need to prove anything. The damage is already done.

Suck muh slightly smaller than average brown dick.
Go larp somewhere else.

inbred retard spotted

o'really and ailes were already butchered

+

i wonder what the law was in AL at that time. why in the fuck did people vote for moore over strange

I would like to believe the story is true but have my suspicions bc of:
1. WaPo as the source
2. The woman conveniently voted for Trump
3. The woman previously lived in AZ (McCain's state) and had $130k+ in debt (how is this relevant to her outcry?) this seems like attempt to paint her as legit before citizen sleuths dig and find out that she's a CIA asset or something.
4. Reporting on her FB posts buying a stonewall jackson antique is "overkill" info to sell the public that she's a long loyal republican
5. She's making her outcry at a time that is in sync with a bunch of other sexual abuse allegations in Hollywood, this outcry will blend right in with the lot.
6. News is commenting that she was previously on the news in 2013 when her son's prom was busted by police. Again, is she a cris actor and the powers that be are proactively putting out info that internet sleuths will fin on her?
6. McCain tweets that newly elected Moore should step aside (not if it is true, step aside, ... he needs to step aside now ... he's, guilty before even investigated). News swift to show that Trump tweeted support of Moore back in September 2017.

heavy.com/news/2017/11/roy-moore-accuser-leigh-corfman/

BAKA, could this be distraction and disinformation that Qanon predicted would occur this week? In that case I will keep focusing on Q's questions and temporarily file this story away as potential rubbish.

Bill Clinton was raping people left and right throughout his career.

pol: wtf i love pedos now

only if the offender is female

When i was 14, i found 14 year old girls attractive and i still do. You're a lying cunt if you say 14 year olds don't get your dick hard.

>why in the fuck did people vote for moore over strange

Strange was appointed by the former governor, who had to resign due to a sex scandal.

Ironic.

Creep.

if he were black, the law at the time in Alabama would be death.

Who the hell is roy moore and no it is not

Maybe 14 is too young for you. 13 is too young for me. But if 17 is too young for you, you are quite possibly a literal homosexual.

im guessing its a political hit on the judge
basically the claim is that he kissed a girl once and petted her
the other 2 women were college girls he asked out and never got past kissing
but its convenient for democrats and RINOs

one thing i do know is if youre a 29 year old trying to find a vigin to marry
you are gonna have to hit on girls just finishing high school and entering college
it might be a little creepy but nowadays its even worse.... most kids are fucking each other by the 9th grade

We are talking about pedophiles and hebephiles, which covers the ages 0-14. There's an enormous difference between 14 and 17.

LMAO if you're 29 and haven't bagged a virgin yet it's not going to happen unless you kidnap one. Fucking accept that it's over and you missed your chance by being a pathetic loser in your teen years. The thought of somebody like that lurking around a high school, looking for potential mates, is disturbing.

ITT feminist activists pretend that 14 year olds aren’t the worlds best women and perfect for marriage and giving birth

Moore should sue the living fuck out of the Washington COmpost.

Age of Consent in AL was 12 at the time

She’s pretty cute tbhfam

there’s literally no difference between 14 and 17 in women, you fucking imbecile. they hit puberty and that’s it. their brains stop developing as children

>It was a different time

Its from the Washington Post so it is not true. Regardless of political opinions, all pedophiles should be castrated with a rusty butter knife.

Read the fucking article. He didn't even have sex with any of them

Weinstein funded a debauched lifestyle by "leveraging" the company assets. Banno's bank lost a shit load when it went under. Banno's had Harvey in his grudge book since and was happy to help Bob cuck him out of a multi million dollar company after their mother died.

>being this retarded
Did you escape from /r/incels?

BasedRoy

Bannon is going to prison dude. Get over it.

Is this 4 real??

republican candidate for alabama US senator.

roy moore posts on Sup Forums now.

Fuck Swamp RINOs. This is (((fake news))).

>not creeping on 14 year old prime puss
Lol fag

>It's okay to be a commie nigger

difference being that in the case of Democrats, the accusations are true.

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=6&v=wOoc-ZGE1Kk

Nice one but I won't let you distract from the main subject.
>Liberals defend pedos and actively defend their right to abuse and murder children
>Conservatives want to stop this
>Conservatives are the bad guys because some of them are neocon degenerates
MOST of the left is degenerate and openly advocates for pedo rights. Don't even try to deny this. Leftist media defends Antifa openly and claims they're defenders of justice, even as they parade with pedo banners and shout about their desire to kill white people and all police officers.
You can't undo what the left has done. It's taken you several years to dig this hole, now sleep in it, filth.

You're obviously gay. Ever seen what a 14 year old girl looks like?

I'm neuropsychologist and brains continue to develop to age 21 to 23. There is a huge difference in cognitive and moral development between 14 and 17. And 17 to 20 y/o do not have enough life experiences to socially compare best decisions for themselves - hence the reason we do stupid shit and think we're invincible at that age. Modern day human development pins adolescence to extend to as late as 25 years old. But the brain is NOT, not even close to fully developed at 14, neurologically nor cognitively.

Sexually mature? Yes
Mentally mature? Nope
They're still kids you fucking pedo
Theres a reason the age of consent is later

so where's that proof libcucks

This

They’re perfectly suited for breeding

This is so fallacious it isn't even funny. You don't even address that issue of AOC. You just say bullshit that has nothing to do with the issue. Just because the brain is fully developed does not mean someone does not have control over their body.

Well he is white so who cares

dumbass falling for jewish rhetoric
I don't know what the AOC should be, but that jew bullshit needs to be called out

Oh, this reads like lefty pol bullshit. Most of those guys are literal pedos too. Fuck em.

I swear that woman is Julie London.
I always wonder who did that art. It's great. And I want to know what he's been reading. Pretty sure Mein Kampf is in that nightstand.