Yfw only 7 years left of Trump

yfw only 7 years left of Trump.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BZy5r4dlgW0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>7
only one delusional drumpfkin. impeachment soon

Don't worry, he's be killed at the end of the 7 years and ww3 will begin.
Endure it.

2018 will be her year

I thought the left loves everything why do they hate the jews so much? We never did anything to hurt them

>Trump Wins the Election
He will be impeached!!1
>Trump 2 Months into his presidency
He will be impeached soon!1!!
>Trump elected 1 Year ago
Don't Worry he will still be impeached1!!!

Truly the left can't meme

He fell for the impeachment meme.

>sad owl
Post happy owls

Haha, yeah. Not gonna happen. The way Trump fucked us over with his lies, I doubt he'll last a year in office.

He was all talk. Felt like a mindless sheep supporting this loud cheeto.

It's like I can sense the desperation and rage in each one of these leftist memes.

>Post happy owls
Here you go

feels bad desu

This post is liberal cancer, you should kill yourself.

holy fuck these are terrible. are these intentionally this bad to be ironic or is the left seriously mentally disabled?

stfu drumpfnigger
>>>the_donald

Rumor has it they’re having Michelle Obama run for President 2020. Is this possible?

>Michelle Obama run for President 2020
gotta admit, she definitely has balls.

one more year untill drumpfniggers are executed in the street and hilldawg takes her throne. regentess for life

>TFW embarassing your country with his shitty memes
Leave

If he seeks re-election it is going to be absolutely vicious with every, single stop pulled out.

That is assuming Dems don't retake Congress and instantly push to impeach on the ground that they don't like him.

fucking garbage.

Quite a fitting image.

The Owls are not happy.

Not if you support the Trumptorship

>France poster giving a shit about another country's politics.

This is why you're having mudslides coming in by the goyzillions raping your women and turning your traditions to shit.

Have fun being the main bitch of the E.U

Huh, I thought they were pretty good. Sure they're a bit rough around the edges but they're pretty funny and insightful if you ask me.

do you prefer the rope or the bullet drumpfcoon

No it's not, it's republican regret you fucking sperg.

Trump is nothing but talk, and you deluded morons fell for his bullshit.

I'm convinced that the majority of these Hilldawg memes are really just ironically made by Sup Forumsacks for laughs

>Huh, I thought they were pretty good.
You can't be serious

>Sure they're a bit rough around the edges
You mean annoying, pretentious, elitist?

>but they're pretty funny and insightful if you ask me.
Abysmally low standards

your memes are fucking terrible and you should seriously be medically examined for SEVERE high spectrum autism if you think that they're funny even on an ironic level

tfw drumpf is impeached

>Using the Care Bears
Confirmed troll, shill or LARP'er
Pack up your bags, everyobody, our job here is done

leave now, shills galore here

Then we'll have 8 years of Pence, so no worries here.

>he thinks real shills bother with Sup Forums
>he's too god damn stupid to know its just anons playing around
brainlet

nice

No problem

We are not giving back power.

Clumsy COW

Take 1 (3) in return

Stop pretending you don't know the answer to your question.

These memes are the right playing both sides. It's easy as fuck to see. Too ironic, lame and cheesy.

he'll stroke out, have a heart attack, or drift off into dementia long before that.

Let's make it a great eight years then.
youtube.com/watch?v=BZy5r4dlgW0

>France

It's netherlands you fatfuck retard

Being in a city has absolutly nothing to do with your intelligence level. Libtards are fucking retarded after all. If anything considering people of darker colors live mostly in them and they have lower IQs. That would tell me they are nothing but good in line pets with the anti white status quo. Which many are because I work with dumb fucking asshole like you and like them every time I work in my city.

Stay Pleb My Libshit Its All Your Tiny Imagination Can Conjure.

This is unironically a goos meme in an ironic way

One thing I've noticed when talking to libtards is they always say something did a 360* a lot of blacks do it too when what they really meant to say was that something did a 180* I guess the inner city negros or some dumb libshit in the left community at some point in the last 20-30 years started coining it. Well dumb fucking libshits. If you do a 360* you end right back to where you were in the first place. It shows their over all lack of over all intelligence. They cannot even visualize or contemplate a simple geometrical motion. To me personally its just another sign that their brains are addled and weak. Easy to cave in and go with the flow. Even if its against them and their kind. That is how sick libshits truly are in the head. Some Jews even did studies on the libshit type personally many decades ago in Mother Russia. They referred to them as "Useful Idiots"

Soon libshit your day will be soon!

>7
Its only a year in and Republicans already got btfo in Virginia by a bunch of Trannies

If you are sincer with your post then this also proves how you inner city fucks think you're better than everyone else. You're the kind of fuck that Tour Euope and Europeans complain about ya. You are the lowest form of human. No matter what your race. That by default max me better or superior to you. You are fucking idiot living in a white mans city and you don't even know it. Kikes might own some stuff but not everything nor did they invent or make most of the things we use. White people just like in the past have pretty much invented the planet. Kikes come in 2nd and Asians 3rd. You literally go around acting like not only you are better than white people but all the dark ones too. I'd like to see your kind put in Haiti or Africa to live the rest of your days. See how much you run your cock sucker then!

It's a doggy dog world.

No its a first of the month criminals world for niggers and shit skins on the white mans check! When it collapses you know what will happen no matter what you mother fuckers want or say and it won't stop till the entire fucking world is aligned and retribution has been paid in full and only GOD DAMN blood will do!

7 Years is plenty for Don Jr. to get prepared, the GOP has no rising stars.