Éire/pol/ - So Long Longford! edition

Thread theme: youtu.be/5H2jKI87mdA
National Party: nationalparty.ie/
Join the party and spread the word/memes in your social circles online or otherwise.

Learn Irish:
>daltai.com/
>teanglann.ie/en/

Jewtube channels of note:
>National Party: youtube.com/channel/UCxgY69mo_nUGuCDo1yPygng

>The Hateful Gaels: youtube.com/channel/UCDhuG96y6kUT7tcFgHGj1Ug

>The Don: youtube.com/channel/UCMnQHYF2DQ3I0EvrI95P83A

>Gaelic Neoreactionary: youtube.com/channel/UC--Ru-Cve1fxhZ8m8xXxeUg

Headlines:
>Half of Longford to be Mixed Race by 2050
longfordleader.ie/news/home/280520/longford-to-be-mixed-race-county-by-2050.html#.WgRzJTlRj7k.twitter

>SF Councillor Resigns Over Bullying Allegations
rte.ie/news/politics/2017/1109/918736-councillor/

>Medical Cannabis Legislation Moves on to Next Stage
rte.ie/news/2017/1109/918766-cannabis/

>Minister Declares "War" on University Gender Bias
independent.ie/irish-news/politics/now-minister-declares-war-on-university-gender-bias-36290566.html

>Unionists Praise Taoiseach For 'shamrock poppy'
independent.ie/irish-news/politics/unionists-praise-taoiseach-for-shamrock-poppy-36303437.html

>Apple Data Centre "not dead"
independent.ie/irish-news/politics/apple-data-centre-deal-not-dead-taoiseach-36303415.html

>Taoiseach Says Ireland Will Not be Joining a European Army
thejournal.ie/ireland-european-army-3686674-Nov2017/

>Travellers Dindu Nuffin!
thejournal.ie/discrimination-travellers-3687994-Nov2017/

>Memorial to Irish People Who Died in Wars Damaged in Sligo
thejournal.ie/poppies-damaged-sligo-3680327-Nov2017/

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/ireland/comments/7bvk7l/half_of_longfords_population_will_be_of_a_mixed/
youtube.com/watch?v=uTookwREhjg
m.youtube.com/watch?v=4ahHWROn8M0
youtu.be/9e8Y3M0uKSs
express.co.uk/news/uk/877625/Brexit-news-Ireland-UK-EU-talks-Germany-France-Brussels-european-union-video
youtube.com/watch?v=dZhdqTIftlI
youtube.com/watch?v=ZaJTSsV7zzo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bump
There was a fear that you sodokued yesterday

>The NP is still not registered as a party
>We don't know anything about the Ard Fheis
>NP don't respond to any of my emails

Well lads

Worry not I may hover about and sometimes linger with the thought of dropping dead or being murdered. but suicide? in the words of Mr. Paisley "NEVER NEVER NEVER!"

Who else here ready to fucking die?

Already answered that question, but let's not go full r9k just yet

No time lad, we have to troll reddit.
reddit.com/r/ireland/comments/7bvk7l/half_of_longfords_population_will_be_of_a_mixed/

posting the man himself until ireland becomes a 32 county fascist republic

Anyone have any ground reports from nogtown?

>there will never be a party as cool sounding as the fucking "architects of the resurrection" ever again

>Longford will probably respond negative to mass migration in a way similar to rural France and that would be bad
>hopefully we’ll manage it better
Will it ever fucking end?!
Ever since the election last Tuesday the world has gone JUST

I recognise that portrait from KR.

>"architects of the resurrection”
Great Name

Half of county Longford to be mixed raced by 2050

Ireland truly is gone and the Gaels will be no more.

>...to go on in our work, even when all hope is lost

*ahem* HIGH UPON THE GALLOWS TREE
youtube.com/watch?v=uTookwREhjg

I HURT MY SELF TODAY
m.youtube.com/watch?v=4ahHWROn8M0

Soon

Source on photo?

youtu.be/9e8Y3M0uKSs

"Celtic People's Party checking in! Let's hike up the mountains to drink beer and LARP as Nazis while calling people faggots on Facebook! That is sure to win us votes and credibilty!"

Rebel Cork does it again!

express.co.uk/news/uk/877625/Brexit-news-Ireland-UK-EU-talks-Germany-France-Brussels-european-union-video

SAY IT! SAY ITTTTTT!

Any association with Nazism is detrimental to the cause.

Cork will save this country

Is it any wonder Northern Protestants hate SF and Republicans.

Is anyone one Pure Telecom for their broadband? What are they like?

>punched an old woman in the back of the head
Cowardly cunts do the same thing here.

I had a cousin study a semester abroad in Ireland a while ago, he got mugged by some black in Cork.
For some reason he said the guy was from London, but idk how he could know that, I think he just said that to rationalize a black man in Ireland

>David Norris
>Irish

SAYYYYYYY ITTTTT!!!!!!!

I was in a town recently and two nogs were walking behind me and chatting and they had London nog sounding accents but I doubt they were from there.

Black Londoners,sorry I mean your average Londoner has that notorious ghetto accent.

Could be how they talk, you know Ebonics.
It’s why American blacks sound different from your average white American

London has too many Irish living in it, they have to go back!

Why do you need to rationalize it? Blacks have been in Ireland for at least a century.

youtube.com/watch?v=dZhdqTIftlI

Even still, wtf was he doing in Cork? What’s for a London bigger in Cork of all places?

Because you don’t expect to see a black in Ireland, let alone be mugged by one

tráthnóna ó florida, conas a bhí tú uile?

spellings and syntax were corrected in the new version with the picture.

Take back your pricks and we will take back ours!

Send them back surely and get rid of the common travel area. England poses a grave threat to us with its Paki and Nog population potentially spilling over here. Not even English people engaging in white flight should be allowed in.

You're more likely to be mugged by whites than the low crime black population.

And the town I live in has loads of blacks.

Looks comfy as fuck m8

How come I never seen one until the mid 00s if they've been here so long?

Your house is hilarious.

>When the muh heritage realisation kicks in

Pay your debpts first.

England is the least of your worries, you should concentrate more on what the EU has in store for you little bitch boys.

It's a gallowglas name. It was originally Terror of the English bit the brits shortened it down.

Its a really good question and I have no answer, even Dublin had way less foreigners back then, as opposed to now where I barely see any Irish people.

3.3% of 10-14 year olds are black.

Stop crying.

London is 60% foreign mate. Bradford is nearly an Islamic caliphate. I think you have other things to be worrying about. Toodle-ooh.

I was bornin homogeneous Ireland and it was that way until my early teens now look at the state of the fucking place.

>Implying unionists in Northern Ireland have any heritage or a culture

Could I pass as a local in Ireland? I'm 1/8th Irish

Not if you bomb mongrel “families”. 15 mauled shitskin orcs will put enough feat for many to self-deport

3.3% of what? How many 10-14 year olds are in Ireland

>56%

Does that count as white in america? You aren't the first to think so.

You can’t even pass a local in Cyprus or Malta, and that’s rather damn sad stament of your obviously negrofied genetics

Would Ulster Protestants have any appetite for a united independent Ulster and a forming a new nation with Ulster catholics?

Where could I pass Mr Russian?
Yes I mark non Hispanic white because that's what I am (Italian/Irish)

He’s done this before, don’t reply to him

Absolutely not. You wouldn't pass for a local in any European nation.

This

What about London?

All those African anchor babies born here by brazen Sheboons who landed in the county 8 months pregnant after passing through multiple countries to get here with their bogus asylum claims and to birth their niglets on Irish soil to take advantage of the citizenship laws before they were changed.

Long term whats the best place in Ireland live?
Is it possible the country will just become like tallaght all over just woth more muslims?

Powerful

Day no to white flight, hold you’re ground.
America is proof white flight doesn’t work, we tried that here but the five just forced them on us

Kek

Northern Africa obviously. Don’t even need to look at your ancestry examination to detect a semi-negroid. You are not White or American. Only pureblooded Northwest Europeans can be American.
Two or three massacres in shitskin pregnancy wards and they’ll be gone

I say give a one time welfare payout in exchange for voluntary sterilization of those eligible for welfare who have not had children

It’s so good here at least

North Africa is a shithole, they are Muslims too and I'm Christian. They would probably kill me if I went there

I know a place that is stunningly beautiful and homogeneous and a sweet place to live and I've already met people here who have engaged in white flight. Met one lad recently who moved here because he has cousins here and he was saying the town he came from was over run with nogs and he was always getting in to fights with them.

>tfw grew up in Ballsbridge
>my family moved back to Germany 15 years ago
>rarely, if ever saw nonwhites in Ireland

H-Has it really changed that much?

in fairness, I have seen a few fish and chip shops with Italians like you working in them.

Wow thank you. Everybody call me turk or sandnigger but I'm actually Italian

Really don’t care about whatever happens you, shitskin. Damn sure Northern Brazil is a place to be
Nah, some shitskins will still procreate. We need to put some fear in the government, so they enact the racial laws and repatriation
None of which belong to Celtic-Germanic nations with their universally mongrel genetics

I want to go back

Doubt that Itakas would consider you Italian lol.

>pic
aaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

WHY?!

I want to believe you but you cant make a stand when your own people see you as the enemy.
Where is this about?

Did you join the National Party? Maybe you need to be fully vetted first.

yeah, you look like some of the guys in this documentary about Italian chip shops in Ireland. full doc is out there somewhere.
youtube.com/watch?v=ZaJTSsV7zzo

I know how you feel, even still if you just run your town will be over run with shitskins.
Maybe there are people in your town that feel the way you do, hiding their true feelings. If you could normalize such thought things could change

Try doing poster campaigns at night, or just some shenanigans in the foreigners

What's the pic from?

Did your father work at the embassy or something?

And yes Ireland has gotten invaded with hordes of blacks no thanks to your leader's policies.

Yeah he was a diplomat. The time I spent in Ireland as a child were the happiest of my life. I've only been back once but I hate every moment in this country now

What was your trip back like?

I won't say the area nor the name of the town the lad was from. An act of God prevented this region from an infestation of "refugees" earlier this year and the plans of those who would impose them on us had to be put on the back burner for now.

I went to Kerry to play golf with my dad. It was very wholesome

Are you Irish? Where do you live in Germany?

No I am German and I live in Munich now

A west Dublin School. It's not even near any asylum centers.

>I live in Munich
My condolences. such a shitty place with all the shitskins and degenerates around. Ethnic Bavarian or ethnic German?

I keep an eye out for it, thanks for the heads up user.