Left collapsing in Norway?

>Labour party and Center party accepts acute return of afghan migrants to afghanistan
>Mutliple people claim they are going to leave Center party and Labour party now (pro refugee fags)
>Right (party) is now larger than Labour party
>Labour party has been the largest for decades
>Green party (enviromental fags) want to tax the internet, causing lots of people to leave that
>???

Other urls found in this thread:

thereligionofpeace.com/pages/quran/taqiyya.aspx
telegraaf.nl/nieuws/142422/cijfers-over-criminele-asielzoekers-onder-de-pet-gehouden
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nammo
youtube.com/watch?v=p2hFxFPAodg
youtube.com/watch?v=sCmmXx7795Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Oh yeah, and the boss of SSB (statstical central byrau) was forced to go of, most likely after having hidden statistics about migration

>Green party (enviromental fags) want to tax the internet, causing lots of people to leave that

Hopefully right party is not pro-refugee or nothing will change.

which right party is now in control?

Right, And Frp (Forward step party)

Who would you consider to be /ourguys/?

Norway is full of /ourguys/

no it isn't. trust me i live a 1h drive from the border. It is not much different then here desu. There is only one /ourguy/ in norway, and he's locked up.

oups

Alliansen is /ourguys/. They are not in power now, so I would assume Frp

Frp is for a strict immigration policy, however they do not wish to have 0 immigration. They simply said "we will take as little as possible"

>however they do not wish to have 0 immigration
they do wish they could end gibsmedats immigration, it's just the practicality of cooperating with the other parties

Fair enough. They still support israel though

so the afghani's are trying to subvert power in their favour so that they can conquer Norway with their perverse false god.

remember, Christians are bound to truth but Muslims can lie all they like:
thereligionofpeace.com/pages/quran/taqiyya.aspx

What are Norway's and Finland's relationship like? Are people there worried about Sweden turning Muslim?

Many are worried we need stronger border controls, but then again, the problems from within seem to be worse, so who would prioritize that anyways?

>tax the internet
>tax
>the internet

>What are Norway's and Finland's relationship like?
close enough we merged our national ammo manifacture companies to better supply burgers with sandnigger exploding ammo

That thing is a major fucking scandal. The bureau in charge of official statistics trying to bury negative statistics relating to migration.

Even the most leftist pieces of shit in my workplace seemed to be pissed about it.

Reminds me of my country, where this shit happened
>Newspaper asks police for data on crimes commited by refugees
>Police responds they have no specific data on refugee crime
>Turns out they have
>Police apologises, but says that data cannot be released because it would harm investigations
>Offers newspaper different news to prevent them from spreading this story
>Newspaper publishes story on how police keeps refugee crime statistics secret
telegraaf.nl/nieuws/142422/cijfers-over-criminele-asielzoekers-onder-de-pet-gehouden

Start from the niggers

I guess you have just watched debatten on nrk, I just started it actually.

But yes, they are done for, people are so fucking fed up off them. Only the most severely brainwashed boomer zombies still vote for them, arguing this is some party for ordinary people and workers. Well it's not, it's a paki party. SV too

ugh I get angry listening to these leftist boomer fucks

keep telling your self that sven

>Right
>FORWARD STEP PARTY
er du autistisk ?

Right = Conservatives
FrP = Progressives

Lmao yes I am autistic

The issue with AP is that they don't know what the fuck they're doing. What is written in the party program and what they said in the media during the election did not correspond.

Fucking meme-tier management.

>meme-tier
I have completely forgotten how it feels to be offended. Thanks.

No, AP is not meme tier. Memes actually have sense and logic.

You're already fucked, even if you stop immigration completely the ones already in Norway will reproduce like crazy and mix with the native population and in 50 years norwegians will be a minority in Norway, among newborns shitskins are prolly the majority already. But hey at least you're not Sweden which will collapse in about 10-15 years.
Mass expulsions of immigrants and executions of mongrels is the only way to go.

>The issue with AP is that they don't know what the fuck they're doing. What is written in the party program and what they said in the media during the election did not correspond.
They stopped representing workers during the early 80's, today they are the shell containing virtue signalists and those correctly identified it as the easiest path to political power based on it's size. Politicians like store and giske are complete greaseballs, what matters is what they get out of it, if you didn't buy into it before the 2017 election, the aftermath made it abundantly clear.

Norway isn't that bad off. It's one of the least shitskin infected western European countries.

Spise en fjert, negerbergers

Oh I hope so, so Thor help the Nords, to make right wing win.

I know but that means you will become Brasil tier in 50 years instead of 20. Extreme measures need to be taken either way.

Om dere virkelig bryr dere om masseinnvandring må dere for faen gå ut og få dere noen barn. Gjor deres del for landet og finn en blond nordisk kvinne og få minst 3 barn. Skoler ungene deres i rasebevissthet og viktigheten av å stifte deres egen familie.

I am confident there will be a civil war within 20 years, for Sweden possibly 10, if swedes don't just flee that is.
In a war between muslims and Europeans in modern time, I think it is clear who would win. White males in Scandinavia are so deep into gaming etc they would be a decent soilder in a matter of weeks. Even without that they are genetically superior. Even some black acknowledge this. We literally colonized the entire planet, maybe not directly but think about how influenced every culture is by ours. We invented some of the most basic foundations for all governments in the world. Even the Saudis would be helpless without us. We give them everything they have in exchange for oil. Cars, architecture, roads, labour(?)..

Im trying dude. I actually got my first date recently aswell.

Good job man

I guess the Justiciar Knight didn't kill enough leftards.

har du en link til artikkelen om det? må ha klart å gå glipp av det

And for that, we are eternally grateful.

I understand what you think, but she actually lost interest after that.

And also.. By recently i mean like 3 months ago

Would you suggest i create a conservative YouTube channel?
>Attracts like minded girls
>Daily death treats
>don't have to go trough all kinds of libtards to find the smart ones

>raufoss
>rau

Jeg antar at det betyr at det er tid å suge stumvind, huh...

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nammo
>Nammo short for Nordic Ammunition Company is a Norwegian/Finnish aerospace and defence group specialized in production of ammunition, rocket motors and space applications. The company has subsidiaries in Finland, Germany, Norway, Sweden, Switzerland, Spain, Australia, the United States and Canada. The company is owned 50/50 by the Norwegian Government represented by the Norwegian Ministry of Trade, Industry and Fisheries and the Finnish defence company Patria. The company has its headquarters in Raufoss, Norway.
>Nammo was founded in 1998 by Raufoss, Patria, and Celsius. Raufoss was later demerged continued though operations by Norsk Hydro and Raufoss Technology. The ownership of Nammo was transferred to the government of Norway. [1]

Beklager? Forsto ikke den der

takk takk

Noen som er med i NRM? I tilfelle, hvordan er det? Er alle der dumme skinheads eller er det plass for en fuccboi som meg?

gi opp å finne en kvinne og sug luft fra en rumpe

Provde å henge med nazister en stund. Er enig med mye av det de tror på, men de var også veldig trangsynte. Umulig å diskutere hvorfor joder er alle problemers kilde. Det bare var slik.

fant slamhuden joden. Spise fjert neger

>gi opp kvinner
Haha morsom du

Jeg blir ikke å gi opp meningen med livet, for da blir jeg bare deprimert.

Hva annen grunn er det å leve for enn å være med familie? Skape familie? Skape venner?

har lurt på det samme, også lurt på hvordan det er med stormfront, men finner lite info på hvordan det er å være medlem.

tror jeg har sett han der i en del threads tidligere, amerikaner som responder til alle med norskt flagg med google-translate norsk, ganske komisk egentlig.

*blocks your path*

Bare bruk tiden din på å gjore nazisme mindre tabu heller. Redpill folk, gjor dem klar til å stemme alliansen

Det er ingen annen mening, fjertmunn.

Hell Seger!

yep, de fleste jeg kjenner er frp-ere, men alliansen har ikke akkurat noe godt rykte desverre.

Hell Seger min bror

Vent nå litt. Go fuck yourself amerifag

>Wait for color

bror hadde du bare et slag

Norwegian Friends!! Dont worry there is a solution!!

I, the representative of the Polish Jomsborg Vikings im telling you Norsk Vikings that there is the solution!

First we will need to rebuild Lillesand type of Viking settlement. We will live the way ancient Vikings did and we will learn the teachings of Ragnarok Lothbrok. We will master the art of axe combat as well as we will start building wooden ships. We will live exacly like the ancient Vikings did, they were sharing woman with each other - ask lagherta.

Eventually when we decide we are strong enough we will retake our rightfull clay from this cucks swedes, Their land was always rightful Norsk clay!

===Wake up northern brothers === The RAGNAROK is comming ===

We Polish Jomsborg Vikings will not let Norwegian culture vanish!!

youtube.com/watch?v=p2hFxFPAodg

youtube.com/watch?v=sCmmXx7795Y

Why are you larping as a Norwegian? Norwegian language don't belong in the us

great to hear my polish friend. the north is for northerners.

Wtf is this shit? Vikings used the top tier tech bsck then, you want us to use wooden boats again? Are you retarded? If we worked together we could have weapons with the power of nukes in our hands

>nyfag

alle nordmenn spiser fjert

Alle amerkianere syuger svorte ballar

>Fart smell

Negerberger, prov å lage hvite babyer

>leftism collapses everywhere even in fucking cuckistan
>look norway do good thing guys please give me attention

>Sverige gjor wow bra

Ye, I remember FrP voted against circumcision in Norway. (((They))) got angry an thought it was anti-zionism. A couple weeks later Jensen had a secret meeting with (((them))) and suddenly they went back on their view.

When I first started working in Stavanger, it was nice but a few months later, some gypsies started appearing downtown begging for money. I had not seen them before and asked if they have always been there. I was told that they had just arrived. These fuckers were everywhere begging or at night playing the stupid violin asking for money.

I was interested in staying but with the politicians in Europe letting all the rapefugees in, I decided that this was not a place I wanted to raise my 2 children because it will just worsen much much more.

I pray that Norwegians stop this immigration immediately, for your sake.

please take your barbaric monkey speak somewhere else

skulle gjerne hatt 10 unger, men kan omtrent ikke prate med damer så tviler på at det skjer

Let's be honest, you're all way too soft and pussified. There isn't going to be a Civil War, shit would've already hit the fan if it was going to with the migrant crisis and rapes.