MBS

What's the verdict, pol/?
Is he /ourguy/ or (((theirguy)))?

>Most powerful man in the world today
>Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques
>Basically controls Islam, an ideology that 1.5 billion people religiously believe in (biggest market of anything ever)
>Controls the Arabian Peninsula with an iron but fair fist
>Americans bow to the Saudis
>Only 32 years old and red pilled on how monarchy is a superior system to (((secular democracy)))
>Modelling his state after the Holy Roman Empire (priesthood and royalty) to kill nihilism and atheism once and for all
>Can and will reform Islam to make the Muslim world great again
>Can and will unite the Muslim world from Morocco to Malaysia under the banner of the Caliphate
>Maintains harems of Dutch, Norwegian and Swedish models for his personal pleasure
>Owns castles and banks all over the world, investment estimates close to over 100 trillion dollars
>His wish is the command of mainsteam and alternative media channels as well as social media websites all over the world
>Direct descendant of the ancient Jewish blood line
>Building a literal cyber punk transnational city called NEOM on the gulf of Aqaba
>Conducting research on human immortality
>Rumored to have an IQ of 250+
>Ancient Vedic scriptures tell of an Beduin prophet who will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress

Are you ready for Emperor Mohammad to guide humanity into a new age of wisdom, peace and love, Sup Forums ?

he is better than the rest, but is still not good by western standards

Neither, though an alright person it seems.

Why does this shitskin has a tablecloth upon his head?

Everything I've seen indicates he's about as much as /ourguy/ as a Saudi prince-soon-to-be-king can be.

HES PURGING THE ZIONISTS.

TRUMP FLIPPED SAUDI.

Lol, with that retarded islamic shit? Good luck.

He's going to lead Saudi Arabia into a Game of Thrones-esque dynastic war if he keeps this shit going.

If he can reform islam and stop muslims from blowing themselfs to shit every minute, That would be an improviment.

> matching tablecloth.....

He's threatening Hezbollah at the behest of the Israelis.

Fucking epic Picture mate

and btw Mohammed is definitely /ourguy/, him and his father have ever since aligning with Trump been pushing moderate reform in Saudi Arabia. Women are allowed to drive now.

>controls Islam
I am a Sunni Muslim and this faggot nigger doesn't control me.

cut of the clinton cartel saudi funding

Hezbollah are a bunch of faggot terrorists anyway, they won't be missed.

Damn that's good

>threatening Hizbollah

that's funny, I hope so

Saddam 2.0
He's foreign policy is retarded. Nasser did the same in Yemem with Egypt in the 70's.

He's trying the Aramco deal and trying to make reforms. They will fail. Islam is the creed this century. If any nation is going to fall to black flag its the Kingdom.

>Controls Islam
>Shias hate him
>Half of the Sunni world hates the Saudis
Bullshit

((Rumored to have I.Q. of 250=)) kys

He's Mabus.

The time draws near.

Saudi decadence is legendary. Fortunately all the cash flows back to the West. When the social welfare teat goes dry I will be worried for real for the fate of the middle east.

It was rumoured if Iran got the bomb they would have bought the bomb from Pakistan.

Now how the fuck that would work I don't know

definitely /ourguy/, will make the middle east habitable again and usher in a new era of modernization

Saudi's aren't shit. They can't even work themselves, the mass of their labour is from foreigners. Wahhabism was created to send the most extreme dissidents elsewhere because they couldnt even handle them theirselves. His recent shit is just a massive PR blitz to get people on his side when he makes an invetable move on the kings life to seize power for himself. He's a pimple like all of Saudi Arabia, a wealthy (somewhat armed) pimple, but a pimple nonetheless.

>I will be worried for real for the fate of the middle east.

Why?

Cause guess where they are going to start walking to? Sure as shit not going to be China

That's why your faggot flag has to be taken down, so countries can start denying saracen entry.