Schindler's List

>Man has everything. Money, women, booze, a business, what ever he wants.
>man throws away every penny to buy 1100 Jews from the German government then sets them free

Why did he do it Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bMQSTgsgABA
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/79858629/#q79868583
youtube.com/watch?v=zhDrqfni2Gc
youtube.com/watch?v=92nHBBAPx4M
youtube.com/watch?v=CoKLVgXQfeU
youtube.com/watch?v=tkplPbd2f60
ushmm.org/wlc/en/article.php?ModuleId=10005263
ushmm.org/wlc/en/article.php?ModuleId=10005214
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Human empathy. God's natural law is written on everyone's heart.

You have to admit it's a good moral position, we just deny the circumstances were as presented in the movie in real life

Wealth is fleeting
Fame and glory is much less so

because he was a humanitarian

Because it was right.

He is a traitor. Once the white man wakes up and retakes the world, the monuments of traitors like him will be the first ones we smash. We will tell the true history of how this man sided with the enemy when his people needed him the most

The movie was a work of Jewish fiction, OP.

My recollection is that he has no monument other than his gravestone and thousands of Schindler Jews. He was a pretty alright dude. Cheated on his wife a lot though

Who sought to profit trough war.

Because it's a lesson for us all
>sacrifice everything you have to save what's going to destroy you
i.e.
BE A GOOD GOY
E

A

G
O
O
D

G
O
Y

Which parts? The parts where the showers were actual showers or where German troops gunned down civilians?

Goyim only exist to sacrifice for the benefit of the chosen people, obviously.

It's what all the cool kids were doing those days anyway.

>Man has everything. Money, women, booze, a business, what ever he wants.
apparently he wanted to stop wrongful imprisonment of people.

also...
>implying money, booze, women, and business are worth anything
dumbass.

Evolutionary dysfunctional (aka mentally ill)
Empathy towards those genetically dissimilar is a sign of lack of the in-group preference and clear indication that individual in question must be sterilized. Group evolutionary strategy should not be thretened

God damn this is the most rational thread i've seen in ages in Sup Forums Well except this guy
But with out "gas the jews race war now" it wouldn't be Sup Forums

wikipedia org/wiki/Schindler%27s_Ark

>Schindler's Ark (released in America as Schindler's List) is a Booker Prize-winning historical fiction novel published in 1982 by Australian novelist Thomas Keneally, which was later adapted into the highly successful movie Schindler's List directed by Steven Spielberg.

clearly money, booze, women and a business are worth something to someone otherwise so many wouldn't seek them out.

Plenty of other German industrialists saw the same things but didn't think their lives worth the risk or just didn't care to begin with.

oh look it's the ''German'' ''Russian'' ''ethnonationalist''
when are you killing yourself, cunt?

I wonder what her feminine penis tastes like?

Because he realized that Germany is going to lose the war and was afraid of getting hanged for using slave labor.

>"Russian"
>claiming someone other than themselves should be sterilized

>German Russian ethnonationalist
How any of those are mutually exclusive? I see plenty of Central European surnames right here and many other Russian nationalist organizations for that matter
youtube.com/watch?v=bMQSTgsgABA

Probably the most accurate answer.

>tfw too mentally ill to pass basic eugenic selection
By all standards of genetic hygiene, all ethnic Jews without exception must be sterilized.

Like a man's penis because it is a man's penis

>destroying history when you win
Fucking retard, absolutely fucking subhuman. You keep it around so everyone can see why you did what you did, and you know it too you subversive swine.

"My people, your people, blah blah blah" It doesn't fucking matter what the retards here say and act, if you saw a random person that's never done anything bad individually get turned into soap then it's likely you're going to have some human empathy.

yeah, a bunch of nutcases like you
you aren't Russian
you don't get to speak for Russians, you retarded autist
literally the worst and most autistic LARPer on this board, kill yourself, I'm fucking serious, end your miserable autistic life, you oxygen waster
he's not Russian
he's probably not even German
and given how much time he spent in Serb and Balkan threads praising Albanians, he's probably some mentally diseased mutt

Propaganda

someone needs a nap
ill get you your black and yellow bwankie

hence the " " around "Russian"

>that moment when an anonymous board with thousands of users still recognizes you by autism levels
wew lad

you belong in the same category, you subhuman
>hurrr Pushkin statues should be removed because his grandfather was black durrr
he literally said this in other thread
imagine being some autistic mutt worm, who got a Russian proxy, and is telling Russians what their country should look like, and is here every fucking day for the entire year
I wouldn't be surprised if you were actually Jewish
people here are starting to recognize you you moronic asswipe
KYS

Are you still bitter about being out produced by every metric in one of the first industrialized wars and being utterly shit on by Sherman and co?

Because they needed a good story to indoctrinate school children with

he's so fucking easy to notice, he has an incredibly autistic style of writing, and he has shitload of saved pastas, mostly his insane ramblings, and he posts them in every fucking thread even remotely related to Russia, Balkans, or Germany
probably some mentally ill jewish mutt, as I said
every time you see some insane Russian post here, it's him, other Russian posters are usually okay
oh, and he has ''contacts'' with ''Russian ethnic nationalists'', whatever the fuck that means
:3

non-racist subhumans are not really “people” my man and Pushkin does belong in the trash.
>was bullied in school for being a mongrel
>was hated by the Russian conservatives of his time and those to follow after
>was pedaled and PRed mainly by the Soviet education system
Does look like a good indication for purge for me. More importantly, it’s not even debated with Russian nationalists. Have a problem with their position?
Ticket to Moscow —/ visit their gathering —-/ recount lost teeth after

Do enjoy

shitskin

you know schindler's list was fiction, right? it's make-believe. fake.

all parts. it's fiction. it's called historical fiction because the places are real, but the events are made up.

>talking about insanity
There is a GOOD reason, you won’t reveal your flag, which is Montenegro.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/79858629/#q79868583

In a thread about Putin. That’s the state of Putin lovers - subhuman suicidal shitskins or SSShit for convinience of speech

What's your basis for this claim?

>watching Schindler's List
>realize it's a damning criticism of jews

Schindler is the only one who cares about saving them. All the jewish characters we see don't care about saving their own kind, or even themselves. The rich old jews Schindler wants to invest in his factory refuse to be paid in anything but money, rather than the infinitely more useful goods, and demand an inordinate portion of ownership. Jewish black marketers openly do business in a church. Schindler's jewish clerk can barely speak out to save his own damn skin when he got put on the wrong train. The jewish hag refuses to let the other into their hiding space despite knowing there is enough room for all of them to fit.

Schindler is the only one to give a shit about anyone in that film.

its all fleeting

you don't even speak Russian, you pathetic worm
you're not Russian, you don't live in Russia
you don't know any Russians or Russian nationalists, since you are just a mentally ill proxyfaggot who is here every fucking day last several months
now go empty your piss bottles and
KILL
YOUR
SELF

This.
Almost all accounts are fiction. Fucking Eli Wiesel or whatever even says that "Night" is just a story and does not recount his actual story in the camps.

he didn't save anyone. he removed his factory from the soviet frontline further into poland and the yids needed some goy to praise as a jesus figure. their dogma requires the same stupid old bullshit in every historic iteration where they get their just desserts

>mfw this LARPing lunatic literally developed feuds with anonymous posters on Sup Forums
KILL
YOUR
SELF

DO IT

He only wishes he could have saved more... zajillions more.

Borderline retarded pleb, shut it down. Pushkin was considered the foundation of russian literature even back in Imperial times.

That's not how that works, bro.
Someone claiming some insane BS has to provide proofs. Not the one saying that it's all insane BS.

List is a comedy, if you watch it with the right eyes, it's Mel Brooks level keks, one armed Jews, Jew police...

The music during that scene is on point. I have it in one of my spotify playlists

Schindler's List is a Comedy.
No one can ever tell me otherwise. I'v laughed my ass off everytime i'v watched that fucking movie.

but it's attached to a girl...?

maybe if he could save more, Germans would not import as much turks, muslims and niggers as they did in following decades, Chang.

The bit where none of the guns worked

hilarious

"that's the power of german engineering"

subhuman, all oldfags know that ME+Putin+NWE hate = autistic untetmensch. Doesn’t take a genius to recognize a writing pattern of a brainlet like yourself.

Lol you can’t even afford a used German car
lmao begone soviet victim

It's attached to man with a boobjob

People are hardwired this way. People kill themselves over survivor's guilt (surviving something by chance, where someone else didn't).

Imagine the guilt they would feel if it was through their choice or omission that someone or many people died.

Not everyone is a psychopath

>LARPing
No one is LARPing here, faggot.

The camps filled with corpses, furnaces and gas chambers found all over europe by American, Russian and British troops are not proof?

Because he didn't want to train new workers all the time, and not get killed for using slave labor.

what the fuck are you rambling about
pic related, try it out

>he removed his proxy
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH

>The camps ... found all over europe by American, Russian and British troops
You should get up-to-date with the (((narrative))), goy.

The thing is so many other industrialists saw the same things Oskar did so why did more not do something? Why was he seemingly the only one out of hundreds?

Then, I ask what is the evidence to the contrary? What evidence shows that the Holocaust DIDN'T happen?

The name of this particular camp?

>implying Serb subhumans can comprehend logic, blood and soil nationalism or anything of value for that matter
The only thing they are good for is dying in camps and singing for Turks
youtube.com/watch?v=zhDrqfni2Gc
youtube.com/watch?v=92nHBBAPx4M
youtube.com/watch?v=CoKLVgXQfeU
Who cares anyway? Only European losses matter. Personally I wish Holocaust was real, but it wasn’t. We would never fail to exterminate the jews

>to the contrary?
Next you will say that there are dinosaurs on this planet, because you saw (((Yourassic Park))) and there is no evidence to the contrary.

top kek

I have to see the evidence that says the holocaust happened before I can point out the lies and falsehoods.

youtube.com/watch?v=tkplPbd2f60
>He was a commie

Is the Holocaust story the biggest lie of the 20th century? What is said about big lies?

Dachau, Buchenwald, Auschwitz to name a few.
Who benefits from the lie?

ushmm.org/wlc/en/article.php?ModuleId=10005263

>Dachau
Goy, keep yourself up-to-date. otherwise you won't get shekels.

ushmm.org/wlc/en/article.php?ModuleId=10005214

>There is no credible evidence that the gas chamber in Barrack X was used to murder human beings.
I'm too lazy to look up the rest of your shitpost.

>Who benefits from the lie?
top kek
I never thought (((they))) would hire mentally retarded shills. But (((they))) obviously do.

Why should we even care? Jews are not Europe if anything