If it turns out that Shia was a victim of (((Hollywood))) pedos and he names names, will be be /ourguy/?

If it turns out that Shia was a victim of (((Hollywood))) pedos and he names names, will be be /ourguy/?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SEYEyNbggiw
youtube.com/watch?v=KWZGAExj-es.
dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2053381/Shia-LaBeoufs-father-Jeffrey-registered-sex-offender-jailed-attempted-rape.html
youtube.com/watch?v=o0u4M6vppCI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>/ourguy/
back to "Sup Forums" user

The world is full of little faggots who were abused by old fucks.
It's sad, but the best we can do is give them the extermination of Jews.

i bet he loved every minute of it. his last movies was a disaster, he needs money

His dad is a convicted sex offender who fled the country after breaking the conditions of his parole and currently lives in Costa Rica.

After the bantz they have provided,
I consider
>Shi
>Nat
>Luke
To be honorary niggerfags.
Guaranteed they are here every day...
>They desperately need the OC

We all knew this. And no

His dad is lieterally a convicted sex offender on the run and he grew up in a fucking circus before started doing movies at an early age. I'm 100% sure his meltdown over the years is psychological trauma from being abused as a kid.

He should just fucking come out and say so, he could ride the pity wave out of the whole he dug himself into and make a great comeback.

youtube.com/watch?v=SEYEyNbggiw

>kike
>/ourguy/
pick one and send the other to the gas chambers

Wasn't his father a pedo who fled to Costa Rica with Shias banking him?

He probably is a pedo himself
youtube.com/watch?v=KWZGAExj-es.

When did he start going nuts? Guess there's something to all these child celebs turning out fucked up. Any guesses on other child stars who prob got abused? My guesses would be:
Amanda ByneS, Macauly Culkin, Olsen twins, Neil Patrick Harris, River Phoenix, Kirk Cameron, Edward Furlong, Ryan Gosling.

after hwndu

>it's fucking true
dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2053381/Shia-LaBeoufs-father-Jeffrey-registered-sex-offender-jailed-attempted-rape.html

It would explain the cuckoldry, but he still will never be /ourguy/

The drugs and alcohol don't make things any better either.

He fled using Shia money and connections, I remember some shady super powerful jewish connections helping him to fled justice and getting the rat lines to escape america.

Someone plz confirm

I told you long time ago. He's crying for help.

all those child whores becoming reach and famous because of shit they don't even remember.

and they have audacity to complain.

BOB SAGET RAPED AND KILLED A GIRL IN 1990

why is this allowed ?

Shia went nuts years ago you fucking idiot

>/ourguy/

Is an actual Jew

Based Jew?

Is there a list of who divided his cheeks?

No, but he’d finally be of use to humanity.

HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US

I'd find it easier to believe that he's a cannibal.
youtube.com/watch?v=o0u4M6vppCI

Sure, why not?

Shout out to my nigga Sup Forums Blart. Never forget the heroes who fought the forces of evil during HWNDU.

Shia Redemption Arc ?

Oh boy, fire up some popcorn.

Controlled opposition. Mindlessly lapping up whatever is put in front of you is why the world is in the state it's in and why every single group trying to fight it is infested with counteragents.

Having chad on our side makes up for all the based non-whites.

>implying Shia is not already /ourguy/