Sexual harassment in America

How come there is so much sexual harassment in USA?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donald_Trump_sexual_misconduct_allegations
archive.is/5RCwc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Rape culture

Because it is the land of the free and the home of the brave. kys

because our President believes in it and boasts about it.

life is so easy here that we get bored

because women can get away with anything if they lie hard enough

He's literally more proof of meme magic, he gets accused of rape while making a movie about his 17 year old daughter getting a 68 year old boyfriend

Ask (((THEM)))

Because unlike in Europe, it is not acceptable here.

Why do accusations from the 70's, and 90's hold any weight?

>How come there is so much sexual harassment coming from the hypocritical left in USA?

Fixed.

There is "sexual harassment" everywhere...all the time...and always has been thru the history of mankind...

...its just now some women feel comfortable enough to complain about it.

>he gets accused of rape

you might want to stick to the facts.

because saying how good some women looks is sexual harassment today.

Quote exactly where President Trump says he believes and boats about sexual harassment. You can't.

Because talking to women has been redefined as rape. Can't say you weren't warned either. Back in the 70s they were saying this. SHould have crushed it then.

niggers

It was neglected for decades and only now when Trump came in he is starting to look into it and solve the problem

This is most defenitely slander and I dont care about that sjw beaner. The left uis killing itself

shomrim

Because in order to achieve true transhumanist enlightenment the concepts of “beauty” and “genders” has to be saturated with dispersions.

because the Democrats, much like the Soviets 100 years ago, have convinced the public that it's OK to use unfounded, ridiculous allegations as political weapons to slander the people who won't bow to the powers that be.

You will never see a single shred of proof for any of these allegations.

Think about this--have you EVER seen a single one of these celebrity rape allegations turn out to be untrue? Do you really think not ONE of Harvey Weinstein's "victims" knew what the deal was before she went up to his hotel room? Not ONE? NOBODY is lying or exaggerating?

You can't be proven a liar when there is absolutely no call for evidence. These unfounded allegations will not stop until every man in the country is emasculated and must cease all contact with women. Women have all the power now, by their mere words. Nobody can even ask for proof without being branded a rapist or enabler.

>ask girl out
>she declines
>later tells people you harassed her and gets you fired from your job and ostracized from your friends

This is the state of north america. If you're not chad you best be flying to asia for a wife.

It's a Hollywood problem, not an American problem.

>How come
Sage

Nah, let's stick to the Left's loopy definitions and watch them eat themselves even more.

>boats about sexual harassment

he certainly boasted about "grabbing them by the pussy"...pretty much sexual and physical harassment defined.

>In 2015, a few months before the now-defunct website Defamer circulated rumors of Louis C.K.’s alleged sexual misconduct, Ms. Corry also received an email from Louis C.K., which was obtained by The Times, saying he owed her a “very very very late apology.” When he phoned her, he said was sorry for shoving her in a bathroom. Ms. Corry replied that he had never done that, but had instead asked to masturbate in front of her. Responding in a shaky voice, he acknowledged it and said, “I used to misread people back then,” she recalled.

>when did you stop beating your wife?
Poisoning the well. Eat a dick.

Because only white people are civilized enough to even consider sexual harassment a thing.

Do you have proof that he actually sexually harassed someone?
Where are the allegations and victims coming out to accuse him in droves?

Sit down faggot

because of kike mutts like ck rising to the top through nepotism, aided by other turbokikes at the top who have an agenda to defile the shiksa.

He said they let him do it. That is not harassment.

locker room talk faggot

you may be right, but i'm still waiting for any of those women to come forward with some kind of credible accusation. not holding my breath while i wait, tho.

>asking a woman for permission to engage in a sexual act with her is sexual harassment
the absolute state of Sup Forums

Is the public approaching the point of just shrugging these kinds of allegations off? It seems the "me too" trend is going to result in every A, B, C and D list male celeb getting accused of sexual harassment and everyone female celeb making an accusation. This is getting tiresome.

There isn't really, just Hollywood and the entertainment industry.

the original request was proof of his boasting...the clip with Billy Bush is proof of his boasting about sexually harassing women.

As for allegations?? there are at least 12 women who have accused him of sexual misconduct...where the fuck have you been?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donald_Trump_sexual_misconduct_allegations

"And they let you"
Forgot to add that part dick head. Nw get outta here with your femcunt talking points.

>be rich
>be famous
>girl says grab you by the pussy
>you grab her
>you tell your friend
>some creep records the convo
>get accused of sexual harassment

This is why liberals lose.

*her not you, damn it.

>defending celebrity Jews
kys nigger

the accusers all seem to be other female comediennes. fucking sad that women absolutely everything they touch. if comedy was still all male, jerking off would be one of the tamer parts of comedy material. but add women to the equation and now it's all back to sanitized topics
archive.is/5RCwc

LCK is a weapons grade cuck of the highest magnitude who should be nut punched and then forgotten about, but even he doesn't deserve this nuisance-level shit ending a career

Listen and believe, right???
I mean it couldn't possibly be the case that some bitches lie for attention, money, victim points now could it?

>hurrdurr locker room talk

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

So funny to watch you try to wave it away...and you wonder why people laugh at you.

who do you think women will come after next when all the celebrity jews are gone?

>How come there is so much sexual harassment in USA?
degenerate jews

All these fucks white knighted against trump for political reasons when they were doing the same shit.

They created the stage where accusations of sexual harassment was a weapon and now we have the results.

That and Jews

LITTLE

so...you believe the women accusing Wienerstien...but when they accuse Trump the only possible explanation is they are lying.

wew lad. do you even hear yourself? That is some grade-A autistic logic.

Oh no someone please stop this man from pulling out his dick! *faints*

spotted the democrat. only a democrat would be so retarded as to equate concern about flagrant witch hunting with "protecting" perverted rapists

To get rid of people that women want to replace with their own feminist friends.

Please quote where Trump said anything that could be considered harassment! I WANT THE QUOTE! Because if you read the damn quote you will realize you're bending the truth you fucking lying liberal cuck.

>And when you’re a star, they let you do it.

>Be talentless shiksa with a nice piece of ass.
>Get approached by greasy Hollywood Jew
>"I can make you a big star!"
>Greasy Jew unzips pants.
>Talentless shiksa sucks and swallows.
>A few decades pass
>Talentless shiksa sees her career dry up much as her ovaries have done
>Talentless shiksa decides to hop on board the victim gravy train to earn a few shekels and keep her name in the papers like the good old days.
> white knights and feminists all lose their shit about their imagined 'rape culture'

The fucking guy admitted to it, and there's audio of it, and he went to sexual therapy or some shit. FUCK off

>Hollywood
FTFY

because feminists made us start looking for "rape culture" everywhere. now every little sexual misconduct is the end of the world.

Many of these so called victims were happy to do do the tango with the devil for so long as the shekels kept rolling in.

Hey Johnny Try Too Hard- better luck next time

whos laughing? all i hear is a bunch of crying..

dont get mad at me just cuz you are wrapping yourself in an intellectually false and morally depraved double standard.

Holy shit the delusion is strong with you...but then again it is /pol

>sexual harassment
Campus culture has twisted the definition of sexual harassment so much that even holding the door open for someone could be construed as sexual harassment. This is only exacerbated by the idea that accusations are sufficient evidence of abuse.

Seriously, my university sends emails to every student any time a rape accusation is made. Not an arrest, not a conviction, an accusation. It's fucking absurd, dangerous, and honestly terrifying.

All of this shit happened under Obama, it's only being exposed since Trump became president. Thank you Donald

The new puritanism will take the form of screeching feminist harpies and liberal fuck tards. Women are as dangerous to most young guys as a live grenade. Glad I'm married and outta the mating game in this brave new world of ours

>FUCKING THIS
I remember saying hello to a girl who went to my college algebra class and the bitch accused me of harassment, this is why I don't bother with college women anymore

How do we manipulate the Puritanism into our favor? Puritanism isn't necessarily bad depending on who controls the standards. If men controlled a puritan society it would benefit us a lot.

How did she accuse you? Chew you out right after saying hello?

No thanks, last time puritans got into politics, we had the 1984 Drinking Act and mass hysteria over vidya,Catholicism is the answer

The old puritanism was founded upon solid principles of chastity and restraint, for both men and women. Todays variant is a perversion that elevates feminine promiscuity while targeting the male sex drive. We ain't going back to the good old days without a return to the Christian traditions that made our culture great.

Just look at all the crimes Cosby, Clinton, Weinstein etc. got away with for decades, rape and sexual harassment has become acceptable here.

Because, there's so much sexual choice when you're young that you 'keep your eyes open' forever, until you're too old for a youngish woman to want you. Then you use your accumulated middle-aged guy power to get some sexual jollies. It's a theory at least.

Yeah, it's a goddamn nightmare. It's like trying to navigate a minefield. The worst part is that universities and HR departments empower this kind of behavior. And it extends further than just "harassment" too. Just recently I attended a mandatory multiculturalism and diversity presentation in which the speaker made sure to sprinkle in little comments about how students need to become "woke" (yes, he actually used the term woke) to avoid being fired in the future. The threats aren't even subtle. They want you to tow the line and never speak your mind, or they will ruin your reputation, your career, and your life.

If we don't stand up to this now, we will be living in a dystopian hell within the next few decades, possibly even sooner.

Pretty much what you said right there, I also had the cops come to my dorm to tell me that I got accused, overall the college system blows
>Be American College Student
>get accused of:
>sexual harassment
>having alcohol because fucking Boomers wont let us enjoy alcohol in our teen years like they did
>Being a school shooter because some retard wrote "I wanna shoot up the school lol" and because I was the only openly right leaning guy in the floor
>Hurting some poo in loo girl's "feelings"
Fuck College, Fuck the RAs, Fuck Millenials and Boomers and shitskins
>t. 19 year old straight white male

Fuck, I feel you. I thought it might be different at my University, since it's a relatively small college in the deep south, but it's fucking horrible. I just want to get my degree and get the fuck out.

I'm ready to fight, I'll get my arms, firearms, and melee weapons ready

right...because it couldnt possibly be your fault...has to be someone else's.

Man up and accept responsibility for your actions...or admit you are a beta-cuck and kys.

Because it still happened. Only a liberal would try to throw accountability to the wind.

Get the fuck back to the Daily Kos shitlib...

What I was describing was my first year at USFSP, a pretty small college in St. Pete

Feminism has changed the definition to existing while male

>Be American
>Some Jane Doe makes a rape accusation against you from 30 years ago
>Regardless of whether or not it is true or any evidence is provided, your reputation takes a huge hit
it's BASED though since it wasn't against Trump!!!!

You think we're bad, check out Spain.

>a meme flag
Listen here shithead, I got accused of shit I did not do at all, now go back to r/cuckold

Sadly, we live in a fact-free culture.

sorry...libs are not big on personal responsibility- try again.

>MFW I'm going to Spain next month

riiight...whatever you say skippy.

Fuck off nigger, you fuckers have free reign in colleges thanks to shitlibs letting you off scot-free thanks to "muh racism"

sorry...wut?

Show me your flag, Australia

Same answer why so many mass shootings in America

Rape is good for society because it enforces gender roles

Personally, I find it hilarious that all of these Jews and far-left assholes who publicly claim to be feminists are getting accused of sexual misconduct.
On the other hand, the left seems to be using it to their advantage, to squeeze white men and portray all of us as sexual predators.

It'll be interesting to see how it all plays out in the long run.

Pretty obvious is being used as weapon to destroy people. Its the one thing that requires zero evidence but the public will accept as fact because "women never lie". Im willing to bet over half of the allegations are either completely false or fabricated

>the left seems to be using it to their advantage, to squeeze white men and portray all of us as sexual predators.

This is the game plan user. Watch this space. America is gonna go full taliban on white mans ass...