How can we fix the opioid/fentanyl crisis Sup Forums?

How can we fix the opioid/fentanyl crisis Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

wjhl.com/2017/08/18/district-attorney-marijuana-laced-with-fentanyl-is-in-tennessee/
tennessean.com/story/news/2017/10/20/tbi-hold-news-conference-regarding-troubling-evidence/783469001/
democracynow.org/2017/10/19/who_profits_from_the_opioid_crisis
youtube.com/watch?v=hxIEscfQhj0
archive.is/6Yign
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Give it out for free. Problem will be fixed in few weeks.

That wouldn't solve the problem

Surprisingly, probably effective as fuck.

All the druggies die of overdose, no more problem.

It's happening
wjhl.com/2017/08/18/district-attorney-marijuana-laced-with-fentanyl-is-in-tennessee/

The dreaded marijuana overdose

Why would you do anything about it? It's a great tool for natural selection.

You could corrupt supplies to make it instantly fatal...I imagine dead people can't use.
If people want off opioids they need a substitute like methodone or something to wean off physical addiction...

But you might wanna find out what's the reason people do it. With things like weed still being largely illegal, it means people who want to try something different have easier access to shit like opium from their dealer compared with buying reefer at a store...

It's a pain killer.
This is a culture that says pain should be avoided at all costs.
Until you come to terms with that, this will continue.

I stopped doing hard drugs by smoking lots of weed. Then I quit weed. When I wanted to relapse I'd get shitfaced drunk. It took years, but it's a solution. Now I do no drugs, not even caffeine.

seems like bs to me you would probably overdose handling fentanyl with bare hands

fake news

>druggies overdose and kill themselves
>sudden huge drop in the amount of violent crime, welfare queens....
not seeing the problem here

Quit reviving the OD's
>had 2 friends die from heroin overdose
>didn't make me sad, pissed me off, total waste

Start killing drug dealers in painful ways.

Send groups of young men to remote wilderness locations to live with monks while eating a strict diet and living ascetically. Then offer them a seasonal job out of state (i.e. away from old bad habits).

Make more of it and lower the prices. Those who use it overdose and die. It's basically what we do with depressed people here. If they don't get better in a few months, they should just kill themselves.

Stop using Narcan.

Why?
tennessean.com/story/news/2017/10/20/tbi-hold-news-conference-regarding-troubling-evidence/783469001/

they need to come up with an effective painkiller that doesn't provide the user with any euphoria, drug seekers pretty much fuck over people in actual need of strong painkillers because of the stigma they've created. pain should be avoided at all costs, unfortunately everybody is prone to addiction under the right circumstances.

that being said there's nothing wrong with being a functional drug addict, if you can hold down a job and you're not committing crime to fund your habit why is it anybody's business what you do with your free time?

honestly if they made weed 100% legal i don't think it would be beneficial for the people currently addicted, heroin/meth elicit 1000x the amount of euphoria weed does, and when you become addicted nothing else will hit the spot. painkillers objectively provide the best feeling, i cant even smoke weed anymore because i have severe chronic HPPD, but i will anyway desu.

legalize weed

often times people don't turn from weed to other drugs because they're better, but because once you're a seasoned stoner getting high every day is really damn expensive

commercialize, drive prices down, tax. potheads can still work and pay taxes. if you're against it because it offends your sensibilities, get over it

that's an urban legend

In China under Mao they dragged the most prominent opium peddling families out of their palace dens and shops and shot them in the streets in plain view. These were traitors who collaborated with the English and remained wealthy and powerful for generations. The Us government during prohibition used agents to pollute the alcohol supply with fuel used for farming equipment and industrial machinery killing and sickening many. They're already taking a major risk with there lives to begin with. Would thousands of them dying at an alarming rate really arose that much suspicion? Just another bad batch.

Send them all to me. I will dispose of it properly.

fewer junkies and few white subhumans all at once. good thinking there, leaf.

Safe injection sites. That's my retarded country's answer to it.

Build the wall, hang dealers and hang the doctors who run pill mills.

Tennessee mentioned swell with shame

>emulate mao's china
>to fix any problem ever

Legalize Codeine worldwide. There.

OH WAIT- There's a lot of money on Cancer patients and opioids/opiates, SHUT IT DOWN

>methadone substitution
I'll just tell you right away, that doesn't work. I've known some junkies, all they ever use methadone clinics for is a free high or they take it and then immediately sell it on the street for profit. methadone clinics are basically just government sanctioned drug dens

This desu let's bring back natural selection

Lynch the Sacklers

democracynow.org/2017/10/19/who_profits_from_the_opioid_crisis

>See's fuckwad drug dealer get his brains blown out by militant forces
>"Perhaps I shant sell drugs in this neighborhood any longer"

The only problem here is the nanny state keeping law-abiding citizens from profiting off of it.

The same way Duterte is doing it right now.

line them up and shoot them with all the other druggie degenerates. If you need to get high or intoxicated on something then its too late for you and you should kill yourself.

Outlaw Narcan. Please

Oh and burn the opium farms to the ground, that will fuck the supply up for a long time.

Poison the stash.

here's the problem, how do you take dealers out in the street and shoot them when it's government agents doing the dealing? don't pretend it isn't true, we've known for decades that the government has been selling confiscated drugs back onto the streets

stop prescribing valium for pain
problem solved

i actually have some xanax at home and i only use it for panic attacks, but only once or twice a year

legalize psychedelic drugs and people will open up clinics and/or organize shamanistic ceremonies to rewire your brain so that you no longer crave those substances

you don't understand anything about the kinds of men who do these things

When a society is corrupt on all levels to include it's own military and political class this gives rise to disillusioned youth taking matters into their own hands. That is of course if shit gets bad enough. After a while no amount of money or secrecy will hide the traitors identities and they will be assassinated and murdered with extreme prejudice. In Mexico you're starting to see whole towns usurping their local cartel and forbidding the military from getting involved in their affairs. When it's reached it's breaking point you're going to see some serious shit Marty.

Yes there will always be criminal elements in any society that's to be expected. But the brazenness and scale of which they operate can be put in check.

psychedelic drugs aren't really safe desu, hppd is a big concern imho

Reducing the use of opioid painkillers if possible. Well controled use in a hospital for a limited time works. As a prescription drug it gives problems as people don't know what they are doing which leads to abuse.

u sound like a great friend

privatize healthcare and allow healthcare insurance providers to offer lower rates to people with healthy habits

true. it won't happen in America until the economy collapses though

None of your solutions will work and only hurt people that need these drugs to live because of chronic conditions

Death camps.

So be it. Perhaps something more deserving of life will spring from our ashes. If not then so be it. We brought about our collective failure either from willful ignorance or unwitting participation.

Simple, unless you have been in the position of withdrawing from a medicine that was prescribed to you , you wouldn't understand.
All the meds out there why is there not a viable treatment to help people get off opiods?
Give addicts something that actually works to help overcome withdraws. Instead they cut people off and these people turn to whatever they can to not go thru withdraws usually heroin or whatever. The logic they have now is just fuckin dumb . give no way to hep get off them, turn them to methadone, (worse withdraws that most pills) creating more heroin,fent, more od's compounding the problems .

Medicine that could really help addictdto overcome addiction will never be released until the greedy fucks running the system are removed.

go out a make a friend before you judge one, dickbag

Have to agree with the leaf other than the shit being free. Just prescribe or sell these fuckers hydro/oxy/what ever the fuck they want.

Its really hard for someone to OD on pills unless they REALLY want to. You have to try to OD on pills. Put the black market out of business.

Corporate accountability and gas chambers. Kill the junkies and the pushers.

fpbp

see
Unlimited free fentanyl for all addicts!

>valium for pain
They don't give you benzos for pain asshole. Speaking of which, I need a xanax now, thanks for reminding me...

Quit telling white people that they're a cancer to the planet.

These mentally weak faggots lap up the lies that the universities and the media pumps out on a daily basis.

They resort to abusing morphine and other opiates.

Fuck them, the majority of these whites who abuse the opiates are liberals anyway.

Let them die. Thats what you should do.

Up the supply

i have close friends who struggle (addiction being one of those things, i am an active member of NA/AA, so i have several friends and i myself who struggle with addiction)
I am an inside wireman (electrician) many of my friends are sucessful, maybe not CEO's but they hold jobs and support families.
You are a worm who probably aren't worth much of shit as you can only look down on those you perceive as less than, pathetic. Thats ok though, you have a chance to change and get better, become a human being and try and support other members of your species when their brains or spirits became damaged.

legalize it.

methadone withdrawls are worse than heroin i know first hand. Due to it's half life the withdrawls can last weeks or some people even say over a month if you have been on the drug for multiple years. The drug is also potent enough so that the withdraws can keep you out of work or prevent you from living normally

Make Marijuana legal on a Federal level.

WHAT fucking problem?
you complain they dont work they dont have no job they dont do nothing

ok well, fuck off
you know that dont bug you

marijuana gets me off of xanaxs or pain pills if i take them for some amount of time for fun or whatever, i never get into them big time
and they should know that too

I guarantee that everyone who starts these "HURR DURRR HOW DO I INTERFERE WITH OTHER PEOPLES LIVES" threads have shitty lives.

youtube.com/watch?v=hxIEscfQhj0
thank you doc.

>Thats ok though, you have a chance to change and get better, become a human being and try and support other members of your species when their brains or spirits became damaged.
Seems like your friends and you have the chance to get better by relaying on people who got their shit together and are willing to invest time, energy and resources in saving junkies like yourself.

Pills are trash by companies trying to play God. Marijuana is an actual gift from God.

yeah thats the idea, and you realize that you survive on this earth because of gods grace and mercy, not because of your own merit, whether your junkie or not. But yeah thats the point of NA/AA someone helps you out because it helps keep them sober, then you pass it on to some1 else becasue it helps you, and it keeps growing

>Marijuana is an actual gift from God.
>Lmao weed

>How can we fix the opioid/fentanyl crisis?

Gas all Whites.

Unironically? Legalize weed.

Don't deny the truth.

shit place doesnt help puts you in PRISON takes 5 kids breaks up husband and wife hell with drug mob running pigs
archive.is/6Yign

> Be degenerate junkie
> Become moral fag after years of abuse and find ((((god))))
Mate, people make it own their own.
You did not just stumble into an AA meeting randomly, but because you (on your own merit) accknowledged that your life was shit.

Kill all junkies

make test legal

universal basic income

How is this a crisis if neither I nor anyone I know uses this shit?

The Jews are using it to kill whites and make money with (((rehab))).

Kill dealers, kill distributors, try to fix the regards who fell into the drug trap. Yeah they are a second tier of the white race, but their genes shouldn't be fucked up.

sure man its the whites who deal in it, like we loved our nigger slaves
jews boated them over here FUCK YOU you stupid nigger

Ignore it, treat them like the fagaddict losers they are instead of coddling them with money. Most treatments cost more a year than the self sufficient working poor earn. Then I can buy up the meager unmaintained assets of the oding fagaddict.

Lock up whoever does this shit for life.

Tired of hearing sob stories by roasties of how they sold their ass to nigger drug dealers for heroin.

Just fucking lock them all up and throw away the key.

The only way ubi would work is for all other government gibs to stop, that would free up enough money. Instead of lazy weebs getting neet bux, everyone would get baseline of neet bux, hud, foostamps and Medicare would no longer exist. It'd be the fairest way to do things and give incentive for lazy googles to get off the couch pass a drug test and become tax paying job holders.

Lame cuck to the fagaddicts

Its called hashish.

Suboxone works great for me. It stops withdraw symptoms but doesn't get you high.

#1:
>everyone else gave up on him
>I take him in
>he's a great artist, but no ambition
>front him $ to get set up at a tattoo parlor
>he and some friends break into our band space, steal our equipment, use $ to buy heroin
>come home from work to find him dead in bathtub and other junkies panicking

>beautiful girl, grew up together
>falls for the "come to the big city and be a model" trope
>gets hooked on heroin, first sniffing, then shooting up
>loses her looks, starts turning tricks, gets beaten up
>moves back home, parents finally kick her out
>another friend gives her job at her store
>rips other friend off, scores, dies

Keep going to those meetings, man, maybe you'll quit being a judgmental faggot.

Not sure what you're trying to say.

(((Doctors))) prescribing hard line drugs for sprains started it. Sadly, in Ohio, it's skeevy white trash who sell it.

why dont you let people deal with their problem instead of sticking yuor nose in it begging the question for money you fucking cianiggr

isnt likethey got to keep on prescribing it anyway. and cant they verify a sprain? if someone keeps fucking themselves up for that, theyll fuck themself up. and thats not your business

Set a precedent. Decide to not degenerate yourself with any drugs, and not associate yourself with people that do. It starts with changing the culture, and everyone has a small amount of influence they can use.

by adding more fentynl.

That's what i was saying , thats the option they give you to get off shit,.