Brits. Explain this shit

Brits. Explain this shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kT2KROiSXDg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

that's how my dad taught me to swim except it wasn't the ocean, he threw me into a dell

Maybe he converted to Islam
Gotta respect his new culture

Did someone save the doggo?

A greyhound was thrown into the sea and now it's being investigated by the RSPCA

Most likely pikey racer dog that they didn't want anymore.

Betrayal is quintessentially British.

Animal cruelty, especially to dogs, is caused by two groups in the UK: untermensch chavs who use dogs for fighting and racing and need to get rid of them after they are no more use, and Muslims. One of our family friends is a Judge who regularly says the vast majority of his cases of animal cruelty, and rape, incidentally, are from Muslim immigrants/2nd gen of various nations.

This.
Got slow couldn't run.

Dark side of grey hound racing. Dogs are regularly put down. Ireland is used to farm puppies and knackers sell them. Also knackers leave horses out in the bog to die if they are not arsed racing them.

Ireland is a thirdworld shithole btw. No offense.

I've literally warned a couple from my farm. Gun was broken no cartridges but they got the message. Scrap was being fleeced and some tools stolen. Knackers respect strength they walk on you if you're weak

>Meme flag
>American meme flag

I don't get why he just doesn't kill it quickly, why the slow drowning ffs. Tees - fucking northeners

Grown-up pikey or young blood scally/chav had no more use for a slow dog because it stopped earning him enough money to buy super skols down at the spar every night and he couldn't be arsed taking care of it anymore. Either that, or a muslim.

At least we have a fucking country in which our culture is celebrated. Enjoy having your "culture" stolen by libcucks

Cause lads that train greyhounds have like a hundred of them. For him its not the killing thats the problem its getting rid of the carcass. A lot of them treat the dogs horribly. I can see it being sport banned in the future but a lot of country people support coursing and support greyhound racing

Dog's got to learn how to swim:
youtube.com/watch?v=kT2KROiSXDg

Most likely a pikey to be fair. They have that sort of "horse with a broken leg" attitude towards everything.

He didn't like dags

>"Ireland is a thirdworld shithole btw"
>Most likely doesn't even have a passport

y dis happenr