Why is everyone piling onto Spacey?

Why is everyone piling onto Spacey?

What happened to being innocent until proven guilty?

Is Kevin Spacey the 'fall guy' for Pedowood?

Alex Jones is looking rough these days

Kevin Spacey looks far better than Alex Jones.

>The part where he admitted to it before telling the world he's a faggot.

No one knows what they're doing right now. All this rape shit was never supposed to get exposed.

He should play up the "you are attacking me because I am gay" homophobic angle.

Yeah, I wish he'd just stick his old man dick deep in my little boy asshole.

>Why is everyone piling onto Spacey?
>Fuck Grumphlp, Fuck Moore rapists !!!111!!
Leftists are braindead trash.

>What happened to being innocent until proven guilty?

Maybe the fact he confessed?

No don't worry he's not the fall guy. We're crashing hollywood with no survivors.

>Why is everyone piling onto Spacey?
a distraction from this, the biggest scandal in jewlywood history

Because he look like Hitler.

Because he essentially admitted it.

I think ((They)) are trying to desensitize the normies to the sexual harassment stories so that when actual bigwigs do fall, it won't be as crushing as it was for Bill Cosby and Harvey Weinstein.

He can be a pedofucker, but I like him as an actor.

i talked to Tyrese Gibson about 2 hours ago and he confirmed to me that Kevin Spacey is the guy Terry Crews went to the LAPD about. you can say this is a LARP or brains on fire schizophrenia or shitposting or whatever but that's church nigga who the fuck would even make that story up.

Honestly, there's so much people claiming ""rape"" or sexual abuse that it is losing its shock value.

Regardless of how much of it is true, how much exaggeration and how much plain false, at some point it will just be meh.

only applies to the state punishing someone retard

no ones locking him up in jail, just refusing to do business with him

Lulz "He didn't Know."

The right doesn't care about him and the left eat their own who get in the way of vengeance. If he was conservative there would be plenty of people to stand for his rights. We are simply letting the left go crazy and won't stop them in the middle of a mistake.

Should he get due process? Obviously. Is he already guilty in the public's eye? Yep. If you owned a company would you hire him?

All of this is build up to when they accuse President Trump of rape/sexual harassment. They are sacrificing a few people to get the public riled up so they can use that energy to go after him I guarantee it. screenshot this post

nothing can stop Teflon Don.

Because spacey played a president on the magic talking box. By shaming someone who played a president and talking about how a guy who played the president was a pedo they will hope this somehow works against trump.

screenshat

WTF are you morons on about ?? He never confessed to anything... He said and I quote " I honestly do not remember the encounter, it would have been over 30 years ago. But if I did behave as he describes, I owe him the sincerest apology for what would have been deeply inappropriate drunken behavior, and I am sorry for the feelings he describes having carried with him all these years."

He never confesses or puts the blame on himself, yet just because some faggot comes out and says that X did Y means that he is now boycotted by Netflix.

OP is right, whatever did happen to innocent until proven guilty, it is exactly this type of SJW culture that claims that all men are prone ro raping and everyone should be automatically accused of rape even if there is no proof that is ruining our society these days, I just hope that non of these fucks that have this mentality ever make it into the judicial system otherwise we are all fucked.

He basically confessed to trying to rape a 14 year old boy. If he was trying to maintain his innocence, he blew it by trying to give a statement excusing his actions.

It's not over until his libbys friends are hoisting him onto a cross in the name of liberalism.

someone post the chad pussy grabber meme pls

He confessed you long. He apologized, meaning it actually happened.

didn't confess to anything, just said if it happened h;s sorry. poor choice of words but not a confession.

I'm going to genuinely miss the guy