What exactly is wrong with having a non white wife if you plan on not having any children or adopting white orphans?

What exactly is wrong with having a non white wife if you plan on not having any children or adopting white orphans?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CN7ps3Z4uCc
stormfront.org/forum/t665317/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

it's ok

because getting into a relationship without wanting to have children is a sin

>"""marriage"""
>not open to the possibility of children
you disgust me

>not having children
Do you even understand the point of life? You've failed.

you may eventually want children

>whats wrong with planning on being a cuck?

Because that means there is one less white woman in the world who has been fertilized. She then moves to NYC and becomes a superfeminist who cries herself to sleep every night before dying of a painkiller overdose at 45

Why marry if you're not going to have kids...

>What exactly is wrong with having a non white wife if you plan on not having any children or adopting white orphans?
>if you plan on not having any children

That's the problem you fucking retard. No man really wants to have children. They are noisy and expensive and you are going to have zero free time with them around. But hey, if we don't have kids we are gonna got extincted.

>no children

Why don't you just kys

>wanting half breeds or children at all in this fucked up world.

White women are already fucked up.

No kids and adopt white kids? Thats fine, but nobody does that in the real world. Youll end up knocking her up.
Also, by chasing brown girls, youre leaving one more white women to non-white men

what's wrong is you thinking that the opinions of a bunch of random fags on an Ossetian Fencing Community matter enough to guide your life

that, and failing your ancestors

>adopt white kids

Good luck with that waiting list

>plan on not having any children

Numale detected.

Grandpa was all for it
>pic related

>No children of your own

So you're not planning to reincarnate in your own family tree down the line? Weird, but whatever floats your boat i guess.

Meme flag Talmdic Jew, I see you.
Funny how it's your Canaanite kind caused all the paid so their demon masters can eat.

Why have children when I can have a dog, avocados, and video games?

your forefathers didn't die for you to fuck with their dna, you scumbag.

Glad your parents were this selfish.

Having mixed race kids is better than having no kids, fuck people who say 1 drop or whatever, mulattoes are smarter than blacks, latinos are already mixed so you'd just be increasing the white. Chileans are basically whiter than irish/slavs/meds anyways

Because you SHOULD be having white children.

That's what is wrong. Our race is dying because of choices like the one you listed.

I have an Asian girlfriend and plan to have lots of kids with her, sorry

Racemixing is only bad if you're mixing with a lesser race.

he is on to something though. his mother should have had an abortion.

If you aren't making white children you are an enemy by default.

t.Sanchez Estebán Gutiérrez

That chick is White Enough™.

Ahh, but as a North American mongrel with a significant amount of nonwhite blood (15-20%), isn't it better for me to just shack up with a brown or yellow woman?

I'm pretty sure the kid would be very bleached is that girl bred with a white guy.
Too bad thick latinas prefer black cocks.

if*

It was an ironic post. Of course I'm going to have children user. 27 and have a date with qt Christian girl this weekend I met at a farmers market.

You must be a Yankee if you hold avocados in the same esteem as dogs and video games. They're under a buck in some places in Texas, but harder to get up north I'm sure.

Why marry a woman who isn't going to be the mother of your children?

>qt Christian girl
>farmers market
>light goes on in my brain

Nice post user

Just stick it where you want and don't listen to Sup Forums. They're all pink on the inside.

Parents don't have kids for the sake of the kids. Having kids is sometimes selfish, but never selfless.

you forgot to change your flag back from shitposting in a different thread, faggot

not true at all. latinas are obsessed with me. they love BWC

why would you not be having kids? you need to be producing more white children user

enjoy your insane supreme gentleman

White = 98%+ European blood
Youre too far mixed to have proper white kids. I honestly envy you at times. Just be a bachelor and dont have kids, live the life. Having white kids in this world is cruel to them, but must be done

>What exactly is wrong with having a non white wife if you plan on not having any children or adopting white orphans?
>What exactly is wrong with having a non white wife?
>Having a non white wife?

It's not ok in the same way. becuase you will never fell the beauty of our beautiful european women... and you will not have kids. and that's bad

youtube.com/watch?v=CN7ps3Z4uCc

>not wanting kids

What are you, a faggot?

Why would you even marry someone if you don't want kids with her? You might as well keep her as a gf at that point

>>wanting half breeds or children at all in this fucked up world.
Why don't you just kill yourself you preacher of death?
Why?

Don't answer me, answer you
You despicable FAGGOT!

> 100% pure white user
> represents the U.N. with every post
Hmm...
... this definition of white makes white accomplishments pretty pathetic. Someone get China on the line, let them know they can claim Tesla now.

I'm infertile and I love my wife, now what?

adoption. sperm donor. you can't help being infertile but you can choose to be a father

If you aren't planning on having children, then you are part of the problem. How can we expect to eradicate liberalism if we can't even produce a generation to replace us?

> or adopting white orphans?

It's the example you're setting for them. They are going to emulate your behavior whether you like it or not. Plus, how can you suggest that they marry a white spouse, if you haven't even done so yourself? That's hypocritical at best.

If one of you looks non-white and the other looks white, just being together normalizes race-mixing in the minds of other people. If you both look white but your wife is not and you adopt white children, then at least you are not normalizing race-mixing, but you're not contributing to the white population either and you're living a shell of the life you would want ideally. Neither you nor your wife would be biologically related to your adopted children. Adopting children is a nice thing to do, sure, but having children of your own who are related to you is a life experience not to be missed. I assume that you are white and you prefer the thought of having a white wife and children who are biologically yours, but maybe you are currently involved with or interested in a non-white woman, so you are feeling conflicted and pulled in two directions. This thread has many beautiful images of white families. stormfront.org/forum/t665317/ Perhaps these images will let you see what you would be missing out on and give you the courage to let go of whoever is causing you to ask this question.

I am actually of the opinion it isn’t necessarily wrong for white men to conquer non white women, but I’m into patriarchy etc. White women are the property of white men, so are all other non white women conquered. We should protect our property.