Only retarded city folk hate Trump.

Everyone else adores him

Are you really so retarded to not know that Asians love Trumpu

you fell for the bait, they actually hate him

hahaahahah
>>/the_donald/

Ah yes, the Chinese are renowned for their honesty and freedom of the press

They just hate Hillary a lot more.

My old bosses where Chinese. They would say, "Trump is good guy. Strong. His dick is very strong. He is strong". Not even kidding. I never figured out what his dick had to do with it but sure.

what did he mean by this?

I work with some Japanese, Indian and Chinese coworkers. In the one single group conversation where politics came up (should never do that in the office but one libcuck from HR couldn't shut up) the nip and the poo loved Trump and the two Chinese were "he's ok, we'll see how it goes".
The white libcuck was devastated.

funny cause all asians voted for hillary in the us, the fucking cucks

he makes deals buddy i think china is one of his primary reasons for gettin in it bud

Asians aren't completely stupid, they vote in their ethnic interests in the US, which is to keep the floodgates open (and it's not only Mexico, tons of migrants including millions of illegals from across the pacific).

They only like him because he displays strength compared to previous administrations who were softhearted.

People respect power first and foremost, that's not a hard concept.

Why is that surprising? Did you really expect them are going with the White supremist side?

I lived there all summer. They do not have a 24 hour hyper-partisan news cycle. CCTV treats him as the President of the United States and takes everything he does and says seriously. They also show some respect.

Trump represents everything they think stereotypically of American success and excess, they love gold and their names on things and he pulled off a very impressive accomplishment.

so they don't know about twoscoopsgate?

Chinks or any East Asians are more conservative people compared to you degenerated white people.

uh, wouldn't their state mandated forced opinion be one that is critical of Trump? get your narrative straight shilly-willy

The girl in the hat is a qt. Would mix.

It's an irony because all Asians used to vote Republican as they were often refugees escaping from left-wing Communist governments.

But I guess years of electric Jew and liberal education system made them forget why they even came to the US in the first place.

>Subhuman, animal torturing, fetus eating chinks love Trump
Fitting

You're a fucking retarded subhuman Chinese nigger.

Chinese culture

more chink culture

go back to china, chink

chinks are bugpeople.

What fuck fell out of the fish eye's ass?

chinks are disgusting subhumans.
many such cases!

Yeah chinks in cali are so conservative.

Only 1 or 2 cute girls. Shit-tier fashion.

zhongguo ren love Trumpu!

the middle kingdom and the beautiful country, not just allies, greatest allies.