BREAKING: MUELLER GRILLED STEPHEN MILLER

cnn.com/2017/11/09/politics/stephen-miller-interviewed-special-counsel-russia-investigation/index.html?sr=twCNN110917stephen-miller-interviewed-special-counsel-russia-investigation0503PMStory

Trump BTFO. Just can't wait for the blue wave and destruction of Republitard subhumans and impeachment of orange clown.

>CNN

>hurrr....interview actually happened

Mueller is super smart, most well educated man in politics. He knows Trump is a Putin spy and hes getting to the nitty and gritty. Drumph btfo

Noo it was her turn!!!!!!

And?

They lie about feeding fish they lie about everything else.
They had a meeting.

Has CNN said much about Tony Podesta resigning because he's the one about to get fucked in the arse for a change?

Hey DRUMPFTARDS, how do you respond to this one? Your impending doom is at the DOORSTEP. HAHAHAHAHA

Investigation of an accusation is not evidence of guilt.

Remember not to reply to the AI?

Is Podesta under investigation for obstruction of justice and firing an FBI director?

why are you trump tards so tard?

I have to limit my words here, but I can confirm this is part of a greater plan towards draining the swamp. This leads to Clinton, Podesta, and Soros. Same with the Moore situation. Mueller is one of our guys. Which is why it's in the interest of Trump supporters to not make too much noise or protest no matter what happens.

Confirmation (you'll know it when you see it):

+Ultra14

All these larpers saying tony is indicted any second.....all complete BS until it happens.

That photo
> So Bobby, how big was that fish you caught?

Larp

>Confirmation (you'll know it when you see it):

Mueller leading Drumph in handcuffs for laundering Russian mob money

RIP

I bet Miller grilled him back.

They can have Podesta,he's pretty expendable anyway. Drumph's head on the wall is the real trophy

>Is Podesta under investigation for obstruction of justice and firing an FBI director?
is trump?
how fucking dumb are you?

If mueller was a real man he would apologize for wasting American tax dollars
But he's an effeminate loser covering his own tracks. Trump should just pardon everyone he even questions instantly and fire him.

3 indictments of Trump associates so far and that's not counting Flynn

Can't pardon with knowing the crime

Some others in those paradise papers that trace back to russia as well, Kushner and Wilbur Ross, those stories should break soon

Says increasing nervous man for the seventh time this year. This is surely the end of Trump and he is about to drop out.