Reminder that women never lie, that you should always believe them, and men are all rapists

Reminder that women never lie, that you should always believe them, and men are all rapists.

Other urls found in this thread:

anonymousconservative.com/blog/president-trump-is-not-in-control/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Someone edit that abortion brain meme...
Believing women
Not believing women
Is she accusing a jew or not

Why the fuck would a woman lie about something like that? Seriously.

Happens quite frequently, so you tell me.

Jesus.. I know a police woman here in my shithole that works in a Woman Police Station, 90% of the charges are fakes and mostly are woman in PMS period.

Choose, goyim. Either Moore is guilty or Feldman is lying.

guarantee you that soyboy cuck at the bottom has skeletons in his closet

>that white knight
What a cuckold.

>attention
>doesn't want to be "the bad guy" in a break up
>other self-centered and completely fucking deluded reasons
seriously.

I know 4 chicks who all made fake allegations.

>muh anecdotal!!!!

I love how feminists will say that, but then say you should believe everything a woman says.

the ones i know
1.) she gave the guy head he cummed in her hair and laughed - said she was raped

2.) bitch was drunk had sex with my room mate he asked her to leave after - said she was raped bitch was all over him all night

3.) buddy told the girl he had a gf in her sorority after they bangged, - bitch told the whol sorority she got rapped

4.) bimbo was blowing two of my friends at the same time, one guy decided to piss on her. - told the school, the cops and her fater she got raped; father was roaming the halls looking for a dude that didnt even go to school there.

moral of the story, lying ass whores use rape as an excuse for their whorish behavior after they get rejected/exposed/humiliated for their behavior. Its like a child that makes a mess and blames it on the kid standing next to them.

Always do the opposite of what women say

Truer words have never been spoken

A few years back skeptics wouldn't have the balls to make that statement about false accusation in the first place. Are things falling apart for the progs?

I remember this dumb cunt sucked my dick once and she told me not to come in her mouth but I did anyways and she got fucking pissed. Fast forward a year later and she said she's going to the police and charging me with rape and telling me i'll be arrested. I laughed it off and so far nothing has happened to me

Women are idiots. End of story.

OT, but why the fuck is it sexual to piss on someone? What the fuck is wrong with people?

Given the past few weeks, I’d say no. It’s actually getting worse for us. Stay away from women if you value your careers.

The face of a cuck whiteknighting this hard

I feel like people are being extremely dishonest when they say they've never known a woman that they believe would lie about getting raped. There's some really shitty women in the world, and I know I'm not the only one who's met them.

Literally every single rape allegation I have ever been aware of in my career has turned out to be completely false.
t. 12 years US military

attention
neofag guy evilore was accused by a woman that went on to become friends with the benedicts with him
if someone is a creep but I fuck him, was he wrong thinking he was getting signals?

Problem is if you had a few relationships in your life, no matter how decent you've been, you've bound to have made some women unhappy at some point.
They pit us against each other to destroy our people.

Things you need to read if you haven't already:

anonymousconservative.com/blog/president-trump-is-not-in-control/
"Sadly, this looks like Holder and his cronies may actually have sent these poor bastards into a meat grinder with the hopes that after they were killed, with the very US guns Holder had funneled to Mexico himself, it would produce an overwhelming support for banning gun sales in the US. Then, after one of them miraculously survived, he ended up shunned out of his job because his survival, and his asking questions on behalf of his ex-partner, was inconvenient. Just awful."

WeRPeterDouche is on the level here. So many people yelled fire in a crowded theater too many times so belief of women being victimized isn't taken seriously.

>abby russell

Literally who gives a fucking about this feminist bitch? She lied on her resume to get a job, she should know all about bitches lying.

If true he should be executed publicly for treason.

>Women are idiots.
This is the ultimate red pill of truth... explains so much of what is wrong today.

At first I was a bit concerned for the me too movement, but already ended some kike careers and its gonna get more.

I had a girl say I raped her when her parents saw her hickeys.

The only thing that saved me is we were not alone in the room for most of it, my buddy and another girl saw her ride my face, and when we had first started going at it, she said "how does your damn belt undo?" (segmented fighting belt, it was a 90's thing) which made the other girl laugh and go "oh yeah?". And also we swapped women at one point but she wanted to go back to me.

Her dad came to my house with a bat, I probably would have been fucked if I had a normal life, but I am related to bikers and they were home, my uncle called me to the door and made me explain exactly what happened.

And I told him exactly what happened, every detail, including how I made the comment "you were the one pointing it" when she got some of my cum in her eye by accident, and the other people in the room keep bringing it up and laughing every time I see them.

If my friend and the other girl had not been in the room, and if I had not happened to be related to organized criminals and they had not happened to be home and the ones who answered the door when her dad came over, my life probably would have been fucked.

He probably would have mangled me and then called the cops and it probably would have worked out for him.

Those situations that saved me are not at all usual.

Why would any of the tens of millions of women who hate Donald Trump lie about something like that?

You are a fucking disgusting degenerate.

lack of empathy, they do it all the time

>Someone edit that abortion brain meme...

He sounds like a normal guy to me. What's the problem?

So I saw a solution to the problem of getting screwed over in marriage being posted today: investing in bitcoin or other cryptos

The government cannot touch cryptocurrency. They cannot seize your bitcoin assets and give it to her as child support/alimony. It's kind of a long game you have to play, you will have to fly under the radar to prevent them from finding out how you're still well off and bullshitting some way around it. But I don't see there being any better insurance

I know of one amongst about 2 dozen. I knew the guy, too, and he acted weird as shit the next day when we talked to him. He didn’t rape the girl but he got pegged on sexual assault.

The number of false accusations though is pretty astounding.

>Stay away from women if you value your careers
This has always been the case, but I'm seeing them burn through their last shutdown line now. No one gives a shit about being called racist anymore, after all.

One of my pals was accused of literal buttrape. Based local cops braced the thot and she admitted that she consented. Unfortunately, my buddy had to do 60 days of restriction for sodomy because it is a UCMJ violation.

Keep in mind that this was back when people actually went outside and lived life instead of just curling up in your parents house and spewing memes.

Is that the florida jesus college? Or are u talking about something military related

Uniform Code of Military Justice. This was at Annapolis senpai. Many moons ago.

How can people be this cucked?

Myopia.

Exactly. If you struggle to understand women just think of them as a 10 year old in an adult body and you'll understand.