Would you support mandatory abortion of heavily mentally disabled kids?

What good does it serve letting the heavily mentally disabled live? How is it humane to let these poor people walk around? Challenge: try to justify knowingly giving and allowing life to a severely mentally disabled person

No. Private property, commie.

thats a cute couple

>try to justify knowingly giving and allowing life to a severely mentally disabled person

There are leeching neets on Sup Forums as well.

I support it and would encourage incentivized sterilization of retarded people.

samefag

No, we should just stop giving them handouts and let natural selection run its course. The only reason people like this are able to succeed in life and foster children of their own is because of our stupid social safety net policies

This. If the parents had to carry all expenses, then most would abort defective fetuses.

I'd mandate, that they could never get state support for anything, throughout their lives. If the parent wants it, it's all on the parent.

No

Voluntary Sterilization for gibs is 10/10 idea though

samefag

It would help keep down Democrat voters

Yes, they live shit lives, consume resources, and makes the parents miserable. It's heartbreaking but better they didn't clog up society. Genetic screening for high IQ and no recessive disorders.

you assume everyone gets prenatal genetic testing.

identical homosexuals

yeah, sure

No, theres no telling what the legal definition of “disabled” is. This is a way the jew tries to subvert the constitution, by adding fucked up categories that act as a loop hole

People aren't property dumbass

Inb4 kids are until they're 18

Yes. And mandatory abortions for pregnancy out of wedlock, with sterilization following the 2nd abortion

>mandatory
No. Government stay out of our homes. Instead no tax dollars spent on tards, they can only survive on the family and communities charity. Parents should be allowed to legally euthanize them.

Decently rare

Yes, kill all the tardlings or use them to make a cool slave army.

Culling the mentally disabled is a slippery slope.

This could be extended to people who are perfectly fine when medicated and eventually with people who have depression, anxiety, etc.

It's a slippery slope. I disagree.

>try to justify knowingly giving and allowing life to a severely mentally disabled person

The same reason we allow stupid and poor people to live. Because they have a right to.

. NATURAL SELECTION. KILL all retards, people w/ brain fuck ups, drug adics, people cant figure out to use a fucking lighter. GEEEAWD! people spend millions of dollars on saving the lives of retards, and why. I don't buy that shit like "oh hes my son though!" so the fuck what, he aint normal, kill him, put him out his misery. he is only a waste of time and money, then people say "But he is worth the time, he is human too" no he isnt, if he was then he would swalow a bullet cause he would realize what a fucking waste and burden he was.

Yes

as rare as a non mentally ill dem

would you kill animals just because theyre dumb?

no op i wouldnt want anything bad to happen to you and the rest of your family